Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T (1008 Views)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Why Many Children Of God Are Poor / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2011
Please this is simply a concern, are there any justifications based on the provisions of the quran for the promiscuous use of violence and wasteful cruelty against non-converts to such a degree that wasting a human life looks so easy and effortless requiring only a group of fanatical islamic extremists under the disguise and camouflage of fighting for God; does God now need humans to fight for him, then it is possible he has ceased from being God and even if he hasn't ceased from being God it would be a disappointment to discover that this God is so blood thirsty that he doesn't complain over these wickedness been carried out "in his name" all over the world including Nigeria, in countless figures many of which are untold but the sad reality is that with every act of voilence a living light is put off never to glow again, then what kind of God would he be or let me paraphrase what kind of God is islam or muslims marketing to us. Pls l have set up this discuss because l have been trying to download the quran for android but to no avail.
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by Prince344(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2011
still thinking the same, it's just silly
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by tbaba12345: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2011
newmi:

Please this is simply a concern, are there any justifications based on the provisions of the quran for the promiscuous use of violence and wasteful cruelty against non-converts to such a degree that wasting a human life looks so easy and effortless requiring only a group of fanatical islamic extremists under the disguise and camouflage of fighting for God; does God now need humans to fight for him, then it is possible he has ceased from being God and even if he hasn't ceased from being God it would be a disappointment to discover that this God is so blood thirsty that he doesn't complain over these wickedness been carried out "in his name" all over the world including Nigeria, in countless figures many of which are untold but the sad reality is that with every act of voilence a living light is put off never to glow again, then what kind of God would he be or let me paraphrase what kind of God is islam or muslims marketing to us. Pls l have set up this discuss because l have been trying to download the quran for android but to no avail.

Extremists have killed far more muslims than non-muslims, They make up less than 0.01% of the global muslim population, To impose your views on the entire muslim population is simply not rational, Modern muslim terror started in the 60's motivated by a man called Qutb sayyid. The values Islam preaches are far removed from that,

The Quran states that , to kill an innocent life is to kill the whole of humanity and to save an innocent life is to save the whole of humanity (Q5:32)

Even in war, Muslims can not kill the innocent, women, children, the elderly or animals and they can not cut down trees,

I hope you get a copy of the Quran, maybe you can begin to understand Islam more,
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by Azibalua(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
[/quote]Extremists have killed far more muslims than non-muslims[quote]

Says who? What proof do you have ?
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by tbaba12345: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
Azibalua:

Says who? What proof do you have ?

Check out this reports based on the Combating Terrorism Center (CTC) report at the United States' Military Academy at West Point in New York ("Deadly Vanguards: A Study Of al-Qaida's Violence Against Muslims "wink

The report shows that extremists kill 8 times more muslims than non-muslims>>>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/14/al-qaeda-hurts-muslims-most/?page=all
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,660619,00.html
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
Prince344:

My brother hmmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Prince344:

My brother hmmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Prince344:

My brother hmmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
Prince344:

My brother hmmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
Prince344:

My brother hmmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
Prince344:

My brother hmmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by newmi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
please make una no vex na my network o
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by LagosShia: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2011
you check this one out:

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

Question for Christians:Are You Cannibals?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-781317.0.html
Re: What Kind Of "blood Thirty God" Are Some Muslims Marketing To Us, Does The Quran Sopport T by Sike(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2011
newmi:

please make una no vex na my network o
Obviously!!

(1) (Reply)

1 Free Bible, #400 Recharge Card Any Net Work / Strong Bible Teachers Can You Explain This Verse / Please & Please & Please....don't Mock "GOD"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.