Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters (7782 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Masquerading As Cramjones / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters / Woman Masquerading As Soldier Re-arrested In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

this guy is just a sad poor Yoruba boy,he get kick from anything igbo, haven't u guys notice?the dude is mentally not alright up there, i fell sorry for him sometimes cool
See this ass-wipe o.Why must ibos be the architect of every evil in this country ? I think that is the question y'all need to be asking yourselves instead of yarning trash.imagine people taking advantage of boko haram of all people ? Shame to ibo nation !
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Guy free me with these your yarns.I dont know what else i havent said on nL that i will start shiiting in my pant for calling ibos thievies and kidnappers ! NonsenseYorubas are not exorting people all in the name of boko harams !

Have i been really looking into your comments? Always be nice to a Stranger, u dont know who is your Enemy. All am saying is watch what u say, it is even the yoruba brothers of urs i will send to fish u out, u dont know who is watching u, just mind u comment b4 it gets to how  u wished u have listend b4
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ak47mann(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this suckers in northern Nigeria we need to take them down coolS.W. those ones will chicken out and follow any order we give them,okay boys lets do it, smoke them out very quick,this mission will take 48 hours max cool cool

WHO'S NEXT

Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by PointB: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Lol at this talking trash about Igbos and the image of Nigeria. Is Nigeria a country in the real sense of it? Which image does it have to protect. If indeed it is, then the responsibility of maintaining its image is that of Yoruba and hausa. You guys wanted Nigeria, Igbos are enjoying the huge market benefit of one Nigeria and could care less about a country where corruption, religious and ethnic violence and senseless murders is the order of the day.

Nigeria image ko, image ni.

Give me the business wing of boko haram any day and keep the murderous part to yourselves. This matter is a no brainer!
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by texazzpete(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
odiaero:

Have i been really looking into your comments? Always be nice to a Stranger, u dont know who is your Enemy. All am saying is watch what u say, it is even the yoruba brothers of urs i will send to fish u out, u dont know who is watching u, just mind u comment b4 it gets to how  u wished u have listend b4

Abeg tell me what law you will use to prosecute him.
As a 100% detribalized Nigerian, I do not support tribalistic posts or any form of ethnic bashing. But do you really expect him to be quaking with fear over your e-threats?

Remember that threats can go both ways.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
texazzpete:

Abeg tell me what law you will use to prosecute him.
As a 100% detribalized Nigerian, I do not support tribalistic posts or any form of ethnic bashing. But do you really expect him to be quaking with fear over your e-threats?

Remember that threats can go both ways.

I dont expect him to , but when it gets real, he will surely
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this suckers in northern Nigeria we need to take them down coolS.W. those ones will chicken out and follow any order we give them,okay boys lets do it, smoke them out very quick,this mission will take 48 hours max cool cool

WHO'S NEXT

o boy insert oju-iku's picture in that empty space since he belongs to the class of bin-laden and Ghadaddi.however those guys got more swag than oju-coward.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by seanet02: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ibo love money than God walahi
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ak47mann(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

o boy insert oju-iku's picture in that empty space since he belongs to the class of bin-laden and Ghadaddi.however those guys got more swag than oju-coward.
if awolowo was still alive well his ugly face will be there dont you think? cheesy cos he drank a lot of children s blood when he was alive, 2 million children angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked poison was better for him sha angry angry angry
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

if awolowo was still alive well his ugly face will be there dont you think? cheesy cos he drank a lot of children s blood when he was alive, 2 million children angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked poison was better for him sha angry angry angry
Awo died a long time ago so insert the latest deadman oju-iku there.Obama should be smiling for his downfall.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ak47mann(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Awo died a long time ago so insert the latest deadman oju-iku there.Obama should be smiling for his downfall.
nope obama is not falling for your cheap propaganda ojukwu got properties in USA and use to go there every year and they never ask him one single question. Now the problem here is insecurity in Nigeria,have nothing to do with the great ikemba.
Remember the first suicide bomber in Nigeria was a Yoruba man so Yankee got you people on the list cool cool
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
ak47mann:

nope obama is not falling for your cheap propaganda ojukwu got properties in USA and use to go there every year and they never ask him one single question. Now the problem here is insecurity in Nigeria,have nothing to do with the great ikemba.
Remember the first suicide bomber in Nigeria was a Yoruba man so Yankee got you people on the list cool cool
So abdul-mutalab is a yoruba boy ? Are you telling me that the US is not aware that those boko haram wannabes are ibos ? Hahahaha you see why oju-iku should in that spot ! Lmao
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ziccoit: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ha ha haaaa, who is really spoiling this country? Imaging some animals are eating from something as deplorable as Boko Haram activity. Hun hunnn this is nonsense.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
ziccoit:

Ha ha haaaa, who is really spoiling this country? Imaging some animals are eating from something as deplorable as Boko Haram activity. Hun hunnn this is nonsense.
The thing tire me o after they have profited from kidnapping.what a shame !
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by zumbigbo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
So this is where we find all the keyboard warriors without portfolio?
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Abagworo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
This thread is very funny to me because it reminds me of when I was a kid. I usually dialed arbitrary numbers and when picked I'll scream "f**k you" and "I'm gonna kill you tonight", then bang the phone. It might seem fun to you but on a closer look its a pu
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Torch1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ha ha ha! Saharareporters and thier fake news, only fools with cow brain will believe them. Who didn't know that Saharareporters=Igbo-phobians, Just look at the lists! Am laughing out loud. No wonder only fools on NL believe this trash,
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by asha80(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

Ha ha ha! Saharareporters and thier fake news, only fools with cow brain will believe them. Who didn't know that Saharareporters=Igbo-phobians, Just look at the lists! Am laughing out loud. No wonder only fools on NL believe this trash,

they were actually shown on tv
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jason123: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

undecided undecided
asha 80:

Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by asha80(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
jason123:

undecided undecided

why the emoticon?
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by 2mch(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
ROTFL Boko Haram has been hijacked by business men. Haba! But must people capitalize on any new trend. na wa o. Boko haram will soon have to copyright their name or change it to Haram Boko. See how they watered down the whole Boko Haram strategy. Now when they make phone calls people go just dey laugh dey think sey na scam or joke. shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy. Will the real Boko please stand up and go and register your company.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jason123: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
asha 80:

why the emoticon?

It was for Torch 1 to read your comment and know his prejudice was wrong.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Torch1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
asha 80:

And they were speaking Igbo language for us to believe them? Huh! Or do you see any marks on thier foreheads that indicate they are Igbos?
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Torch1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
The group is made up of four members namely:Stanley Ochuwa, Emmanuel Ogbonna, Chinonyerem, Onyedikachi Akpasue, and Mathias Akuegbo They operated from Suleja in Niger state and Zuba, FCT, under the code names Col. Murphy, Col. Adams, Col. Mordi and Engr. Emma Nwachukwu
if you get brain, pls apply it here.
Maurice Efe Lawrence, an indigene of Delta state and Chinwendu Josiah, an indigene of Imo state
Chineke! Easterners don suffer for this country, they will soon tagged them suicide bombers and yet they will never allow them to secede. Na wa oo! Live and lets live, na by force.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by asha80(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
Torch1:

And they were speaking Igbo language for us to believe them? Huh!

i simply said that they were shown on tv as opposed to you saying the story is fake.whether they were igbo or not i cannot say since non spoke.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by nagoma(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
They are Igbo terrorists.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by PointB: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
nagoma:

Pray Igbo's don't take to terrorism, pray!
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Luqhas(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Lets call a spade a spade. This igbo act will not be attributed to with christianity but if it was an hausa man Islam wud be blame 4 such act. What an injustice.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by aljharem3: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
nagoma:

Haba aboki

they are not igbo terrorist but people of Nigerian origin

We should not follow those ignorant people like Bluetooth and co

if we try to call an ethnic a terrorist, what example are we setting for our future generation

Those men I can bet are not even Nigerians not to talk of Igbos.

Lets try to work as a unit, don allah
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by aljharem3: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Luqhas:

Lets call a spade a spade. This igbo act will not be attributed to with christianity but if it was an hausa man Islam wud be blame 4 such act. What an injustice.

it does not mean we should do the same

two wrongs don't make a right
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by nagoma(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2011
I wonder why this thread is so lukewarm . Is it because southerners and presumably chritians are the criminals here? Posing as Muslim terrorists , sending terror messages internationally , forcing the near closure of top level hotels embassies and offices and the cancellation of numerous international incoming trips and official engagements. The culprits are now in the hand of the authority and Nairalanders don't want to comment?would this not have reached 20 or 30 pages of abhorrence , disgust and generalized stereotyping and insults if they were not your kith and kin? Disgusting bigoted and shameless people.
Re: SSS Reveals "SMS Threat Syndicate" Masquerading As Boko Haram - Saharareporters by NaMe4: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2011
From PointB:
How many places have this four-man gang bombed? How many people have they killed? Let us not take off our eyes from the ball because a few bad eggs disingenuously capitalize on a bad situation for profit.

the real issue here is that
1. There is political boko harem represented by Ndume.
2. There is the business Boko Haram which has also been unravelled.
But the most dangerous and critical of these boko harams is 3. The boko haram who are driven by religious fanaticism and terrorism.

They are the origInal and dastardly boKo haram whose origin there is no shortage of literature on.

To lose sight of these because of the business wing will spell a disaster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demi Gods Hijack Abia PDP LGA Primaries / No Be Today Yoruba Begin Get Headache On Top Igbo Matter - Pics / APC Supporters Come And Defend This. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.