Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,825 members, 7,837,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

*~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10328 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Education Section Poster of The Year?

Ola one: 35% (44 votes)
Olawalebab: 19% (24 votes)
Henry46: 45% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Education Section Chat Room / *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2011
OAM4J:

I would have nominated myself for the extraordinary contributions I made to this section in 2011, but since I own Missy B and the kitchen, the reward is not motivating enough for me.

Therefore I humbly decline every of my nomination in advance, cos I know thousands of you will want to nominate me. grin

It is my pleasure to therefore nominate my English teacher professor, the one and only ola one cool
Lol @ the part in bold. Whoever gave you a thought here? You and Dayokanu would win in NL section FOR Sugar Daddies.lol
Olami099:

@Odunu,nice wrk dir on behalf of me and my family i here by Nominate carbonspy as d only person dat stands out as d best in dis eduction sectn though d lyks of energieman,chaiman,abatvic ve bn exceptional also but carbonspy was realy phenominal since d past 2 yrs ve bn on nairaland contributes grately towards every thread.He always try and post on everythread which are always meaniful and so many more i cant say, To be candid and honest i tink he really deserve to be d. OFFICIAL POSTER AND D BEST IN EDUCATIONAL SECTION INFACT HE DESERVES TO BE D MODERATOR,
Noted. I sincerely will observe and if i'm ok with that, recommend him. I need an assistance wink
Jarus:

I want my nomination to be the decider. I will nomnate on the last hour, in fact last minuite for whoever either to finish somebody or help someone. I want my nomination to be valuable. lol
Ojoro!!! Ojorooooo! grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Natasha2(f): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2011
I nominate Henry , Henry hope you're happy now, when it comes to voting, who will vote for you? grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Olami, thanks. @Ola one, stevetboy9=carbonsyb. I misplaced my password for stevetboy9 so I came up with carbonsyb.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
Natasha,,:

I nominate Henry , Henry hope you're happy now, when it comes to voting, who will vote for you? grin
dont wory abt dat, i ve my ways, atleast i'm happy u ve my back
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Jarus:

I want my nomination to be the decider. I will nomnate on the last hour, in fact last minuite for whoever either to finish somebody or help someone. I want my nomination to be valuable. lol
Lol! Meanie!

I shoulda done same. cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by denvers: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
I wish i culd nominate 3 pple(chiaman,carbonsby&abatvic),since its 1 i will nominat CHIAMAN 4 his linguistic prowress.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Natasha2(f): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
Henry46:

dont wory abt dat, i ve my ways, atleast i'm happy u ve my back
okay cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
carbonsyb:

@Olami, thanks. @Ola one, stevetboy9=carbonsyb. I misplaced my password for stevetboy9 so I came up with carbonsyb.
and who has rxsteve?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Just passing by. My nominee will be announce later
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
We have no option than to wait grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
carbonsyb:

I will vote for you.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^*blush*
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Peromnia: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate SERENDIPITY
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Peromnia: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate 'SERENDIPITY'
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
Mighty pleased to nominate Ola One, popularly known as Ola Olabiy, a boy so rich they named him twice. cheesy

Regards.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2011
If I cash u, ehn cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chamber2(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2011
Yeah, i benefited from his ''engrish'' tutorials.

Ola biy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2011
@Prof Ola, wia is busy body? Do u remember nd know her whereabouts? *thieves borrowed my dico, pls 4giv my English*
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2011
I second d nomination of Ola
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2011
I feel so humble to be nominated.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2011
Nominate you own jor grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^Lolz
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Nominate you own jor grin
chamber2 has my vote for his informative, educative and objective analysis
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2011
Olawaleab
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2011
Do you mean Olawalebab?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yes.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Mi nominate 'luvola'
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
odunnu, hope u r following up the names been nominated here?
Wait a minute MOD, y vent this thread made d front page just as dat of other sections?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2011
Only the threads of the hidden, low-traffic sections are making front page for now. Very soon, all threads will be consolidated in a single section and sent to home page.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2011
^^Good
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2011
And Politics section is hidden as well, ehn kwa?
If I dont have my section thread up there b4 the end of today,mcheew, what happened in 1952 will repeat itself.
Jarus:

Only the threads of the hidden, low-traffic sections are making front page for now. Very soon, all threads will be consolidated in a single section and sent to home page.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Let the nominations continue. Its up on the frontpage now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Got 2.2 In Sch And His Dad Became Hostile To Him. / ASUU Releases Press Statement On EKSU Strike / Lagos launches Comprehensive Schools Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.