Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

*~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10331 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Education Section Poster of The Year?

Ola one: 35% (44 votes)
Olawalebab: 19% (24 votes)
Henry46: 45% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Education Section Chat Room / *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Dclique(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
Luvola gets ma Vote.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Fentoluwa:

I second d nomination of Ola
Please clarify. Which of the Ola's are you nominating? Hurry before your nomination is void. kiss
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Please clarify. Which of the Ola's are you nominating? Hurry before your nomination is void. kiss
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by KenJADE(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2011
I nominate the_telz
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2011
Fentoluwa:

Patiently waiting Sir!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
Just about 27hours to go and the nominations would be over with a poll up for the real voting. As at last check we have:

Ola one =5

Carbonsyb=1

Henry46=1

Chiaman=1

Serendipity=1

Olawalebab=2

Chamber2= 1

Luvola=2

the_telz= 1

An extra nomination could make the difference.
Get your friends to nominate you or a new candidate. Remember, the winner gets to have a sumptuous lunch and dinner with Cutie at MissyB's. wink wink wink wink
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
If I were Y'all, I'd sell my valuables to buy people's nomination. . . Here is one great opportunity no one should miss. cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
i gat to win this by all course
MISSY B's kitchen? Hmmm, i cant stop salivating
but wait a minute, what will d winner be doing at missy b's kitchen? Cooking or what? I hate cooking with passion!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
Who is asking you to share OAM4J's duty of washing plate at MissyB's?
You'll be VIP my dear. From the look of things sef, you wont be up to be voted for except you get a minimum of 4persons to nominate you before 10am tomorrow.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
I don't know, but I feel like helping Henry46 win this, it's sad I can't. sad
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
You'l make a very bad campaign manager
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
ODUNNU, y do u want to bring ojoro into this na?
Where did d rule specify atleast four nomination to be allegeble?
As i said b4, diz section isnt all that a busy one, making it a minimum of four nomination, will only make this a one horse race for OLA ONE, because 4rm the look of things, he's d only one allegeble for now, so, there wont be any need creating a poll
so Odunnu, y nt reduce dat 'minimum of 4 nomination' to atleast One? So as to make it more interesting(just my own take on this sha)
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
As i said b4, diz section isnt all that a busy one, making it a minimum of four nomination, will only make this a one horse race for OLA ONE, because 4rm the look of things, he's d only one allegeble for now, so, there wont be any need creating a poll
so Odunnu, y nt reduce dat 'minimum of 4 nomination' to atleast One? So as to make it more interesting(just my own take on this sha)
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^ I dey feel you, bruva. smiley

Henry wants this award . . we MUST help ooo.

Odunnu, helep a bruva.

Team Henry46 on the Ballot Paper - sign here! tongue
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2011
Henry46:

Ojoro kwa? What are you on about as regards the part in bold now? I dont get you.
Anyways, the nominations are over, but for fun sake and the need to 'help' you make it to the polls, i'll extend it by one more day. Its your game now. You have about 24hrs to knock every other candidate off and stay on top. Dont let my boss hear this o grin grin cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2011
Ola one:

Odunnu, helep a bruva.

loooool
Odunnu, what are trying to say?
Are you reducing it from a minimum 'four' nomination to 'one'?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2011
There is no limit to your nomination. Get as many people as you can to nominate you. The only rule is that its one poster, one nomination. Hope you understand me?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2011
Henry46:

loooool
Odunnu, what are trying to say?
Are you reducing it from a minimum 'four' nomination to 'one'?
Nah, she means - you have 24 hours to get more people to nominate you otherwise, you ain't making it to the voting stage. Bro, go rally people to help you.

Tips On how to get people to nominate you:
- Launch a thread asking people to nominate you
- Make the link of this thread your signature E.g : Pls nominate Henry46 NOW https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=815508.64;num_replies=80#top
- Fast and pray that a miracle happens.
- Do anything, anything but just make sure you make it to the final stage.  grin grin

Goodluck brovva.  cheesy

Odunnu, if Henry no win, I no greeeeee o.  tongue
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2011
You are picking up on the campaign stuff. Kudos.
Even me sef want him to win
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2011
tanx missy_b, for those tips
no mind odunnu, she for just reduce that 'minimum nomination' and save this poor boi some stress
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 123jml: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
Olawalebab
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chakula: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
Odunnu olawalebab deserve my nomination!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ola one:

Odunnu, helep a bruva.

Ola,
Are you serious? So is Henry a good guy then? wink I'll help him campaign if you're cool with that. The kid wants to win something. lol. I'll make a post on the other thread (sequel), if you're cool, Ola.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ODUANKPA: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
olawalebab voted!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
ola one
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
isale_gan2:

Ola,
Are you serious? So is Henry a good guy then? wink I'll help him campaign if you're cool with that. The kid wants to win something. lol. I'll make a post on the other thread (sequel), if you're cool, Ola.
Please do, moi dear. wink
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
Henry46 cool
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
Odunnu, do the right thing. Henry46 innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, please
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2011
Here we Go!!!

Ola one = 5

Olawalebab = 5

Henry46 = 3

Luvola = 2

Chiaman = 1

Serendipity = 1

Carbonsyb = 1

Chamber2 = 1

the_telz = 1

Do we tarry till 12pm or close the nominations now?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2011
Henrrrrrry, you made it. . . Come over here for a pat on the back. grin

It would silly of me to nominate Ola one, and then vote for Henry46. Ola's famous thread has been of immense help to many, and he is quite amicable. By reason of this, my valuable vote goes to Ola one. wink

Goodluck Henry46. . . .You'll need it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Go For Radiography, Medical Lab Science Or Biochemistry? / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Lagos launches Comprehensive Schools Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.