Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

*~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10329 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Education Section Poster of The Year?

Ola one: 35% (44 votes)
Olawalebab: 19% (24 votes)
Henry46: 45% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Education Section Chat Room / *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
Henry46:

pls what's happening here?
Odunnu, pls, can you do us a favour by explaining what's happening here?
i'm really confuse

I will try and explain and hopefully, that would set you at peace seeing that you are seriously hyper ventilating.

The Admin and Supermod are the only people who could monitor the votes and its progress because it was what we choose to call a secret ballot. The Supermod did her job well in monitoring and as at last night, she had all her figures right until she woke up to find serious infiltration of which the 'cork series' have claimed responsible. A jobless user opened up multiple IDs and before dawn altered a lot of results.

When she told me my section was affected, I had no option than to cancel my dinner at MissyB's and wash my hands off any form of doctored results and thats why it was cancelled or rather declared inconclusive.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Odunnu, thanks for the explanation. I think in the spirit of fairness, ola one should be declare the winner. Atleast that will do justice to all party involve.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
olawalebab:

Odunnu, thanks for the explanation. I think in the spirit of fairness, ola one should be declare the winner. Atleast that will do justice to all party involve.
seconded! u're very much correct
tanx Odunnu, well understood, but just as olawalebab had noted out, ola one should be OFFICIALLY declared the winner, he's no doubt the rightful winner
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
If the result as at of 7am 30th December 2011 as posted before the irregularities were observed is acceptable to all the contestants, we take it as the final official results else, this year election will be declared inconclusive until another election next year.

Thanks.

Mukina2
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2011
The result at as 7am 30th dec. 2011, is highly accepted by my humble self
who else would ve won the election if not ola one?
I only wanted to catch fun, give ola one a run for his money and prevent the whole show from being a one horse race, i think i achieved a bit of it sha

in my opinion mukina, you need not cancel the election
if you cancel the election, we go vex o, and there shall be a post election violence, lol
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2011
Why am I unable to view the result? Can someone, please, tell how many votes each contestant got at the end, after 7 am 30th Dec.?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by isalegan2: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2011
I voted for Henry - the great Ola Ola said it was okay. cheesy

Will my one vote make a difference? Don't disenfranchise me ooh.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2011
Missy_B:

Why am I unable to view the result? Can someone, please, tell how many votes each contestant got at the end, after 7 am 30th Dec.?

here you have it:

mukina2:

This Election is hereby declared inconclusive due to last minutes multiple creations of new ids for the purpose of manipulating this section and few other sections election results.

The result for this section as at of 7am this morning before the manipulation started was :

Ola one 43
Olawalebab 24 
Henry 46 14

Regards
Mukina2

Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2011
I meant the result after the 'manipulation'.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2011
isale_gan2:

I voted for Henry - the great Ola Ola said it was okay. cheesy

Will my one vote make a difference? Don't disenfranchise me ooh.
u're indeed funny o, tanx for the vote despite u voting 4 me was detected by an external force(ola one), as for your question, i dont think it'll make a difference, but that wont stop me from visiting MISSY_B's kitchen for my deserve DISH lol
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 31, 2011
Missy_B:

I meant the result after the 'manipulation'.
i dont knw if i got it right but if my memory dont play tricks on me, it was something lyk this -
ola one - 43
olawalebab - 24
Henry46 - 56

At first when i saw the statistics, i almost fainted, i was lyk ''wow!'', then i heard a faint voice whispering to my ears saying ''atlast you made it to missy b's kitchen'' but wen i scrolled down to see the comments of other users, then i realised the gross misconduct that gave me the edge lol, tank God it was detected anyway
my only regret was that i wasnt online when Odunnu droped her congratulatory msg, i wish she never deleted it. ODUNNU, y did u delete it, is it because u'r a mod? Lol, whereas active users lyk us cannt even edit mere post here, lol
this yrs election was fun althrough, i never had fun lyk this for a long while, both in real lyf nd on NL
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2011
olawalebab:

Henry46:

seconded! u're very much correct
tanx Odunnu, well understood, but just as olawalebab had noted out, ola one should be OFFICIALLY declared the winner, he's no doubt the rightful winner
mukina2:

If the result as at of 7am 30th December 2011 as posted before the irregularities were observed is acceptable to all the contestants, we take it as the final official results else, this year election will be declared inconclusive until another election next year.

Thanks.

Mukina2
@Muki
clearly the contestants had already accepted the results (as you hinted) so I would advice you to declare Ola One the rightful winner.
Thanks

Jackpot cool
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chamber2(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2011
Mukina2

I think it will be unfair to those who voted other candidates if you decide to cancel the election ab initio and then later declare one candidate winner because of alleged fraud. After all, you were the ONLY one who saw the result as at 7.00 am.

Yes, Ola was my candidate but i would rather he won on a clear slate than in this cajoled manner.

If an election is declared inclusive based on alleged/obvious fraud then it will be wise to either conduct a new election or maintain the status quo.

Thanks
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
jackpot:

@Muki
clearly the contestants had already accepted the results (as you hinted) so I would advice you to declare Ola One the rightful winner.
Thanks

Jackpot cool

Jackpot you've spoken like a true elder.

Chamber don't make a mountain out of a mole hill, the other two contestants were the ones who suggested giving it to Ola one, thus its like they're stepping down for him, and the reason they gave made real sense. And I must admit that they've earned my respect for this single act of theirs.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
Since Olawalebab and Henry46 have accepted the result as at of 7.00am 30th December 2011. I hereby declare Ola one as the official winner with this score:

Ola one          43
Olawalebab    24
Henry 46        14

Congrats Ola one
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one, congratulation. Truly, you deserve the award. Next year, let's do it again. Henry there is always another time. See ya
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations ola one, u're no doubt the rightful winner, i knw u'll win it anyway, i only just wanted to make the race a tough one for all involve, i think i tried my best sha
anyway, one love mhan!

a big shout out to u olawalebab, u're deffinately right, there's always anyother yr lol, i'm really happy because i had fun althrough the election, forming an alliance with JACKPOT and EMEKA7, at a time i felt lyk Fashola lol
happy new yr to everybody!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats Ola smiley

i'm really happy because i had fun althrough the election

I'm glad you did. . . It's the principal purpose of the award thingy. smiley
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hmmm. Thanks, moi people. No victor, no vanquished (I borrowed that from Gowon).
But, is it possible for me to give this award to Henry46? I feel like an agbaya (this is why I didn't vote for myself) in this section. I have to leave this section for people like Henry46.

I have to do what France did in 2004(?). They lifted their trophy with Cameroonian players. So, Oluwalebab and Henry46, we are all winners.

To those who voted for me (I was surprised by the number of voters), I wish you the best in life. Also, the admin and mods have been brilliant.

Take care guys and I wish you a happy new year.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^
1998 actually, with Senegalese and Ghanaian players.

Prof, no be only WAYEC and JAMB students dey here o, we too dey come do adult education for here. So you, our principal, is not agbaya, lol
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Jarus:

^^^
1998 actually, with Senegalese and Ghanaian players.

Prof, no be only WAYEC and JAMB students dey here o, we too dey come do adult education for here. So you, our principal, is not agbaya, lol
grin
Hahaa, Jarus. Don't mind me jare. I often see Wayec and JAMB posts, though. I prefer your section (politics)

Thanks for the correction, but, I thought France did the same thing when Marc Vivien Foe died. A 6-nation tourney (Brazil were defeated by Cameroon) and France beat Cameroon in the Final, I think.
Not sure again, though. Thanks.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chamber2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
congrats

ola one
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
chamber2:

congrats

ola one
Thanks, man
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^Jarus, I think it's this one:

The eventual winners, France, paid tribute to the well liked African by sharing the trophy with Cameroon, whose players wore shirts bearing his name in an emotionally charged game

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=335268&root=global&cc=5739
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats my dear Prof.

I no say award plenty for shelve, but manage this one from your adult education students grin

Congrats ore. You deserve it.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

Hmmm. Thanks, moi people. No victor, no vanquished (I borrowed that from Gowon).
But, is it possible for me to give this award to Henry46? I feel like an agbaya (this is why I didn't vote for myself) in this section. I have to leave this section for people like Henry46.

I have to do what France did in 2004(?). They lifted their trophy with Cameroonian players. So, Olawalebab and Henry46, we are all winners.

To those who voted for me (I was surprised by the number of voters), I wish you the best in life. Also, the admin and mods have been brilliant.

Take care guys and I wish you a happy new year.

INDEED!!!
Congrats once more mhan!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
Thanks for the honour. Indeed, you deserve the award. Happy new year.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
OAM4J:

Congrats my dear Prof.

I no say award plenty for shelve, but manage this one from your adult education students grin

Congrats ore. You deserve it.
Thanks, bro. Let's exchange; I prefer yours cheesy

Henry46:

INDEED!!!
Congrats once more mhan!

Thanks, Henry46 cool

olawalebab:

Thanks for the honour. Indeed, you deserve the award. Happy new year.
Thanks, man. cool
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Henry I appreciate yur good faith.
Even I who just mistakenly nominated Ola1 because I saw others doing so and felt He wil b d winner , but I Voted Henry when we went into alliance. I also think Odunnu did a good job by delaying d polls because I wanted to vote here on d 1st day and may have voted 4 My nominee ; Ola1
D delayed poll dat didn't allow Me vote on dat day now made it possible 2 vote 4 Henry when we formed alliance.

so congrats Ola1, Henry46 § Olawalebab.

byd way, I Know Ola-1 § Olawalebab 2 b good at d Reshuffle game nd unscramble game.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, i always enjoy the scramble game, you know it task the brain, will be back in that section soon. *whisper* to give you a run for your award. Lol
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2012
Choi!!! Warrashame! I'm so late for a party I threw.

Congratulations great Prof Ola. You are surely without doubt the best online English Professor we have here! I say it with every humility that over the last year i've been[i] in class [/i], i've learnt so much from you. Thank you for your time and presence here. May the new year herald more teachings, more learning and understanding. I appreciate you, I know you know it too.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Emeka72(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^ Maybe I can come and apply as a lecturer here, because for sometime now, I've been giving free tutorials at d phones sectn and assisting pple with thier phone problems.
I think being an educated citizen, I wil also impact d young ones with thier Education issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Releases Press Statement On EKSU Strike / Lagos launches Comprehensive Schools Programme / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.