Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

*~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (5577 Views)

Poll: Who among these 3 names do you want as your Nairaland Sports Poster Of The Year 2011?

Medjai: 13% (11 votes)
Mauritimon: 20% (17 votes)
A-40: 66% (56 votes)
This poll has ended

Mods Clean Up Our Beloved Sports Section! / Let's Nigerianize The Nairaland Sports Section / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
We need one more nomination to get the 3rd poster for the polls, we have a tie here between 4 posters :

Coogar -1
Nateevs -1
Mikuz - 1
A-40 - 1

one more poster is needed to be nominated from the above posters, a fresh poster is expected to nominate from these 4 names.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
me!

Me!

thats 2 nominations
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^

late comer, howdy bro? abeg nominate, the poll needs to come up today.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by tkb417(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
A40 then
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you. cool
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
oya do d poll maki i vote i go soon dey go
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2011
At the end of nomination period, we have these names up for polls, both only 3 names can make the polls and the names must have the highest number of nomination.

The 3 highest nominated names are :

Medjai -  4
Mauritimon - 3
A-40 - 2

Time to vote for one of these 3 names. voting is opened until 30Th of December 2011 when the final result is to be unveiled to the public.

Who among these 3 names do you want as your and our Nairaland Sports Poster Of The Year for 2011?

Let the voting begin
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Yorisb: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2011
Medjai
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2011
I was waiting
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mikuz(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2011
honeric,
did you read ya last post?
Nairaland nigerian footballer of the year ke!
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2011
^I was also wondering when I saw it.
@ yorisb, it's no longer an open-ballot but a secret ballot, just go and vote.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2011
@mikuz

that was a typo jare,
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 2:55am On Dec 20, 2011
You guyz shld vote and don't 4get d Forum Games sectn, yur guy is dere (nítorì pe because Emeka 7 nì o, òmó wa nî o, èjó o èjé ko se)
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2011
Omo Igbo to n fo Yoruba.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2011
^^

Bo se ye kori no ma niyen, ki gbogbo wa gbede arawa, ilu madun fun gbogbowa lapapo.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2011
Ooto l'opa jare
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2011
^^Did u get d memo?
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Myself2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
I will think about it homeboy,my people will talk to your people and we will swing the result my people's way towards the tail end of the polls

wink wink  cheesy
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2011
Ok.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2011
Vote Emeka 7 at Forum Games sectn.
Vote wisely
merry x-mas.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by oneblaze01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
FOR MORE SPORTS NEWS VISIT www.freesportsnewz..com
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Honeric 01, pls hlp Me mobilize your boys in sports section to vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games section.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by eyoniggar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
I vote medjai, another nominee is a counterfeit.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 3:47am On Dec 29, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Honeric 01, pls hlp Me mobilize your boys in sports section to vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games section.

to do what? you want to include it on your CV or what?
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 4:54am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
voted now. smiley

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2011
@Honeric01, I just want to do d right campaining to emerge in dat section. Pls help yur guy out.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
I've even forgottn who I voted here.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
This Election is hereby declared inconclusive due to last minutes multiple creations of new ids for the purpose of manipulating this section and few other sections election results.

The result for this section as at of 7am this morning before the manipulation started was:

Medjai 10
Mauritimon 15 
A-40         1

Regards
Mukina2
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
So this automatically means "THE ELECTION HAS BEEN CANCELED", a state of emergency has been declared, the previous winner still retains his crown until further notice.
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
If the result as at of 7am 30th December 2011 as posted before the irregularities were observed is acceptable to all the contestants, we take it as the final official results else, this year election will be declared inconclusive until another election next year.

Thanks.

Mukina2
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by hannie: 1:44am On Dec 31, 2011
I voted for A-40

does it mean that A-40 didnt vote for himself as he is recorded to have only 1 vote . . .

This election is CLEARLY flawed and should be re-run within a 48 hour period afresh cool
Re: *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2011
A40 hardly gets online, i doubt he even saw his name on here tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pele & The Nigerian Civil War / Old Bet9ja Mobile 35 0 / Senegal Demolish Nigeria 8-4 To Win 2016 Copa Lagos (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.