Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

"I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah (2234 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by anonymous6(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by anonymous6(f): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
She is so beautiful.

I am a huge fan.
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by anonymous6(f): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
rokiatu:

She is so beautiful.

I am a huge fan.

I know, she is one of my top ten favorite african actress, one thing I like about her is she is down to earth and very humble
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
And natural and very talented.

Ok let me stop. grin
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by anonymous6(f): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
rokiatu:

And natural and very talented.

Ok let me stop. grin

I agree cheesy
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by chyket(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Just positively SPEECHLESS!!!!,after watching this interview.
Go on Girl you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by anonymous6(f): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2011
chyket:

Just positively SPEECHLESS!!!!,after watching this interview.
Go on Girl you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly it was a good interview
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by MeGaStReEt: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2011
just there
Re: "I Was a Sort Of A Tomboy When I Was Back In Canada" - Jackie Appiah by anonymous6(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
ok

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Debuts Naked Baby Bump With Footballer Beau, Gerard Pique / Photos: Yvonne Nelson Birthday Pictures, Features Celebrities / TBT Young Van Persie Wearing An Arsenal Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.