Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? (23422 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by sheyguy: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2011
At last, Biafra is going electronic, i can't wait for that day when biafra will be fully hosted on a server.
E-Biafra!!! . . . . .that's a very nice concept.

U guys may want to consider me, i have three shops at onitsha main market, spare-part lane.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2011
Ona no get work
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by sweetgala(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2011
By all and any means through which the culture and social norms of a group of people is advanced you would find me a confident and proud omo oduduwa present giving positive voice to such a move and for this galant action by well meaning members of the igbo community on nairaland I give praise.

A lot of young nigérians in diaspora have a faint knowledge of our history, our warriors, our heroes and consequently a limited view of future possibilities. My girlfriend told me to my dismay and anger that she neither knew who Emeka Ojukwu was nor did she know of Biafra Republic, a sense of shame befell me , this must be corrected and on my side it will.

I would like to petition the future eze ndi igbo of nairaland to work to close the gaps that exist between the tribes on nairaland , too much hate and chronic tribalism exists here we need to stop attacking each others weakness and attack the cause of our collective shared reproach the leadership that has failed to deliver the promise of a better future for us and our future generation. This should not be exploited to become a collection of tongues as spears with the sole purpose of causing division.

Igbo Kwenu. !!
God bless Nigeria
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2011
i nominate ezeuche. .

Bt ya bido nzuzu, m ga nupuruya isi, maka ndi igbo enweghi eze.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ndkings1(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2011
Me myself

am capable
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Kizilala:

Don't mind the jobless pig.Always seeking relevance.silly skunk
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ngodigha1:

Shameless pig, must you contribute.
rflmfao  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai the the pain am no be small tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue my posts always shoot his BP up,qbeg no die foe NL because of me o
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by LordNaya: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
I would have gone 4 Eze Uche but he is no longer a regular on nairaland and have of recent made some funny posts on NL. Hence, my choice is Ak47man
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by slap1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
EzeUche, HighChief,etc. For Ugoeze, I nominate ChinenyeN. . .
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ermm,
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by fingard02k(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
ChinenyeN and ifyalways
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
You people should make me your eze ndbo,i will make y'all proud but if you want to make it strictly an eebo affairs,then it should be given to DEDE1,my best ibo friend on NL. grin grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
well i have been following nairaland since 2009 but started commenting on nairaland since September 2011.

i must comment my Igbo brother with this move.anyway keep the spirit on and sky shall be our limit.

I NOMINATE DEDE1,ASHA,HIGH CHIEF,CHINO1,ETC

NDIGBO KWENU IGBO KWENU IGBO KWEZANU OOOOOO

KA ODIRI ANYI MMA OMUIGBO
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ninilowo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ndi Igbo kwenu. Any where they are, they must show logo. Which one is Ndi Igbo NL@again. The owner of nairaland created it as a forum for interraction and not for chieftancy tittles cos very soon chair go dey fly for nairaland.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ninilowo:

Ndi Igbo kwenu. Any where they are, they must show logo. Which one is Ndi Igbo NL@again. The owner of nairaland created it as a forum for interraction and not for chieftancy tittles cos very soon chair go dey fly for nairaland.
You got jokes sha but who doesnt know that ibos value chieftancy title more than human lives ? After this one,you will see them competing for ikemba of nL.funny people.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
@pointB,not a bad idea but dont you think this "Eze Ndi-Igbo" thing is becoming redundant ? Why dont we just find another title and give to whoever is chosen but he will still have the same power as an "EZE"
Like Oke Osisi Umu-Igbo,which I have already Blessed Andre Uweh with.
Or Ochi-Ora,Ikenga Umu-Igbo.
Now I think I have arrived at something; we should use the title of "OBI THE 1st OF NAIRALAND“
OBI OF NAIRALAND, instead of using Eze which is more of broader term and applies to true kings like EZE NRI.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by White007(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
Point B
Eziachi
High Chief
Onlythetruth
Ezeuche
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
For those of you nominating women here,for your info Igbos dont crown women kings and I doubt that IFYALWAYS been a well cultured woman with "obele odu" title from her maternal home(onicha) will give thoughts to such!!
Myself will stop been Igbo the day they make a woman a king!!)

I pick ONLYTRUTH if he will have time to featurd more often.
EZEUCHE if he will stop his Aro delusions.
ANDRE UWEH is my undisputed nominee.

I will stop here for now.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by aribisala0(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
Chinenye is certainly one of the most sensible
sadly too many fall into the category of rabble. i.e those that do not know and believe they know all
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@pointB,not a bad idea but dont you think this "Eze Ndi-Igbo" thing is becoming redundant ? Why dont we just find another title and give to whoever is chosen but he will still have the same power as an "EZE"
Like Oke Osisi Umu-Igbo,which I have already Blessed Andre Uweh with.
Or Ochi-Ora,Ikenga Umu-Igbo.
Now I think I have arrived at something; we should use the title of "OBI THE 1st OF NAIRALAND“
OBI OF NAIRALAND, instead of using Eze which is more of broader term and applies to true kings like  EZE NRI.

Very interesting concept you have there. It indeed has a lot of merit. But I don't know how many will agree with you that we should use those title.

At any rate, most oppositions against the the Eze Ndi Igbo has always been coming from the 'other side'. Frankly, I think, when they are protesting, it means we are hitting the right chord. lol

At any rate Ndi Igbo is not beholden to them, neither then should our traditions, practices and titles. Finally, Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is not a threat to anyone, and I will soon be coming out with the basic expectation of who ever is chosen. In addition to that, what is expected of Igbo Nairaland voters who vote for them will also be outlined.

Igbo renaissance is on, no stopping a moving train!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by eghost247(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
sily tribalists eze my BEHIND
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
The nomination is still on.
So far, subject to the following basic anti-manipulation rule.

1. Well known ethnic champion of rival ethnic groups nominations will be discounted.
2. Freshly registered posters nomination will have to be seconded by a old poster without bias to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding discounted.

We have the nominations below.

Ezeuche - 6
Onlytruth - 4
Highchief - 3
Eziachi - 3
Dede1 - 3
Asha80 - 3
Andre Uweh   - 3
Ifyalways - 1
Obiagu - 1
Chino1 - 1
Ak47Man - 1

The following disqualifications are also noted.

ChinenyeN    - Refused the nomination
Nd kings       - relatively new
Ahj_harem    - Not an Igbo faithful, his nominations are discounted*
Ndu_chuck    - Not an Igbo faithful*
Aigbofa         -  Not a Igbo, his nominations are discounted*
Pointb           - Electoral Commissioner
Chyz            - Nomination by Alh Harem was discounted

*All other nominations by this posters are discounted (did not count)

Nominees may give a their consent/refusal, manifestoes, program, agendas, speeches, etc if they so desired.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by aribisala0(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
why is point B electoral commisioner
nairaland has a poll function why not use that
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by cheikh: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
egift
Alternatively, you could go for Igbo Representative (for ceremonial purpose) - Truth be told, that person[b] will not speak on my behave or that of a true Igbo person[/b] (considering the complexities and divergence of issues here daily).

@^^ You may be right but there's such thing as "voice of the people" or " spokesperson of the people" by consensus. After all, that was Ojukwu's actual and initial position, besides being the military commander by virtue of his being at the "right place at the right time" wink.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
aribisala0:

nairaland has a poll function why not use that

It does, but the poll will not create itself. That is why PointB is the Electoral Commissioner.
You want the job? undecided
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by aribisala0(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
no i am just suspicious about your neutrality. you know big brother has to keep and eye on his small brother grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by cheikh: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
aribisalaO

@^Gham!! I wonder OOo? grin grin Is there no "democracy" or "self restraint" on self promoting "dictatorship"/imposition in Igbo culture anymore? Na waoo grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
aribisala0:

no i am just suspicious about your neutrality.  you know big brother has to keep and eye on his small brother grin

lol. Why are you curious as per my neutrality; perhaps your are one of those who think they can read other people motives without consulting them.
No good friend, there are many Igbo poster here who I respect alot. I won't mention there names, cos you might think I am campaigning for them.  grin grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
PointB:

The nomination is still on.
So far, subject to the following basic anti-manipulation rule.

1. Well known ethnic champion of rival ethnic groups nominations will be discounted.
2. Freshly registered posters nomination will have to be seconded by a old poster without bias to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding discounted.

We have the nominations below.

Ezeuche - 6
Onlytruth - 4
Highchief - 3
Eziachi - 3
Dede1 - 3
Asha80 - 3
Andre Uweh   - 3
Ifyalways - 1
Obiagu - 1
Chino1 - 1
Ak47Man - 1

The following disqualifications are also noted.

ChinenyeN    - Refused the nomination
Nd kings       - relatively new
Ahj_harem    - Not an Igbo faithful, his nominations are discounted*
Ndu_chuck    - Not an Igbo faithful*
Aigbofa         -  Not a Igbo, his nominations are discounted*
Pointb           - Electoral Commissioner
Chyz            - Nomination by Alh Harem was discounted

*All other nominations by this posters are discounted (did not count)

Nominees may give a their consent/refusal, manifestoes, program, agendas, speeches, etc if they so desired.

Haba!! This is blatant tribalism. This is why Nzeogwu toppled the first govt. " We seized power to stamp out tribalism, " he said. I must protest this to the chief electoral officer!!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
Pls let this be for the unity of the IGBO Nation , NL chapter grin, we all know IGBOS lead and evry other tribe follows including ofe-mmanu  ppl cool cool cool
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
Aigbofa:

Haba!! This is blatant tribalism. This is why Nzeogwu toppled the first govt. " We seized power to stamp out tribalism, " he said. I must protest this to the chief electoral officer!!

Naa, this is not an Nzeogwu's thread and certainly not tribalism.  grin
The chief electoral officer, fortunately is me. I have done my due diligence and applied the rules. Just three of them.

Oga, don't derail this thread, else . . .  sad sad sad grin grin cheesy
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Qualities and responsibilities expected Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland.

The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is expected to

1 understands and listens to Ndi Igbo
2 enlightens Ndi Igbo
3 guides, but does not dictate to, Ndi Igbo
4 enables and empowers Ndi Igbo
5 motivate Ndi Igbo
6 inspires Ndi Igbo
7 credits Ndi Igbo
8 helps Ndi Igbo
9 leads Ndi Igbo by example.
10 serves Ndi Igbo

Please let the above guide you in your nomination and voting. Igbos must put the best foot forward - Online, Offline!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Post

Me nko?
I have more balls than those cats on your list tongue

From henceforth, I am the eze of all you morafurckers. Plz bow, dobale, etc grin

Jk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Strike: Saraki Sues Workers Of National Assembly / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.