Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! (944 Views)

The Heartbreaking Story Of The Man With No Face Read [PHOTOS] / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad / Is Nairaland For Sale? (Hell No!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by HotieTima(f): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
like all joke aside ppl here with no pic on they damn profile talks too much crap i swear . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided like wtf.

opening meaningless threads about those that have the confidence to put a pic of them self up here and u who are faceless wants to be some kind of judge that will rate those that got they up pic u must be lying to me right. undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue

i am not here to start sh!t with anyone so u better respect ur self.

but this bullshit needs to end now, and the name calling seriously 90% of u here calling ppl ugly looks like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. and needs to get a job then wasting ur time here calling others ugly coz it ain't gonna get u any prettier.
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2011
Okay ma.
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by 195(f): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hottie TIMA didnt i see you yesterday @ ALLEN AVENUE

I swear i did  angry
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by corkpikin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^ Falls from plane

@OP why do you need Pics ?
[color=#000099]
[b][/b] angry[/color]
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by HotieTima(f): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
corkpikin:

^^ Falls from plane

@OP why do you need Pics ?
[color=#000099]
[b][/b] angry[/color]

if u choose to be faceless no problem but don't call others names undecided undecided undecided

okee are we kool now
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by HotieTima(f): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

Hottie TIMA didnt i see you yesterday @ ALLEN AVENUE

I swear i did  angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by Flashaldrin(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
op relax. almost cant read what you are writing.

well I've said it before. If you aint bold enough to put up your pix, then i consider you uglier than those who did.
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by HotieTima(f): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
Flashaldrin:

op relax. almost cant read what you are writing.

well I've said it before. If you aint bold enough to put up your pix, then i consider you uglier than those who did.

i am relax sir

i think i should hit the bed i am tired and sleepy smiley smiley smiley

lol to the reply
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by 195(f): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

kiss kiss

How much for a night
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by HotieTima(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

kiss kiss

How much for a night

i am too tired and sleepy for ur nonsense right now

and who the hell are u blowing them kisses too undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by Dyt(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
Lyk seriously u shldnt give a hoot if any1 calls u ugly
btw r u ugly?
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by 195(f): 3:02am On Dec 03, 2011
Dyt:

Lyk seriously u shldnt give a hoot if any1 calls u ugly
btw r u ugly?

yes she is
Re: No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! by HotieTima(f): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2011
190_@:

yes she is

wink wink wink
yeh wat he said

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Angry At Nigerian Man With 86 Wives / . / Goodbye Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.