Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Letter From God "i Have Needs" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter From God "i Have Needs" (1162 Views)

"I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From God "i Have Needs" by rareman(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2007
may i crave your indulgence, please all i require of you concerning this post is sincere responce. i call it a letter from God u can as well name what pleases you. ENJOY!!

pls you need to see the message from God before you reach conclusions.

I HAVE NEEDS
My son i heard your cry and wonder what could be wrong, I heard your prayers and sobs. Your nights were so wet that I had to specifically assign two angels to you just to make sure I hear you right.

Now my son, can we talk a little, you have so much that you need me to do for you. you said you need money to serve me better, precisely you prayed 'Lord make me great' your reasons: you want to touch lives and correct the anomalies of nations. I noticed your concern on African plight, you believe, with the right resources you can turn Africa into envy of nations. You were particular about Nigeria a nation you mentioned 'I truly blessed with abundance of human and natural resources.' You are absolutely right I have a soft spot for Nigeria.

Truly my son, I feel your pulse, I genuinely understand why you want to be great, with brains to tackle issues facing your environment; I saw your wish to effect changes in your country. Yes you also made mention of feeding the poor, you said 'with the money I will feed the poor.'

I have no doubt you are sincere, I also believe you can do more than you wish you can achieve. But the first time you prayed I answered, even sent people along the way to help you and for you to help. I saw you shout at that man next door who mistakenly spilled water on your door step. Come to think of it you are born again and always right in your own eye, I admire your your courage to flee from immoral acts wonderful! You preach my word with zeal and vigour wonderfull!! You are a leader; I really recognise all your effort. Now I want to ask 'what made you think brother segun seams to have it all despite complaining on the night you having vigil? Oh! yes I remember the role he played when those your neighbour'children were sent out of school. This man recognises My NEEDS; he knows how much it huts Me to see an African child die of hunger, he actually felt bad the night you refused to talk to that woman just because she is not from your church. A simple advice from brother segun turned Iyabo's life for good.Today she's out of the brinks and a better christian.

Do you know that Segun is paying school fees of eight children he has never met in his life time, yes five boys and three girls; That is why I gave him the resources to build that factory at the juction close to your estate. He will use it to empower the youth, take them off the street and make them contribute meaningfully to the society. My son, there is no doubt you are paying your tithe and offerring, but those are not enough.

I have NEEDS My son, My heart bleeds at the sight of mediocrity in Nigeria, lawlessness, reckless disobedience to the rule of law, even christians flout the rule at the slightest chance available. I am looking for who to send, who will carry My numerous needs, who will be responsible for My people. I am looking for that hournest man who will take up these tak and never feel 'arrived' I have needs, I am looking for professionals like you, some pastors failed Me. I am looking for managers, doctors, nurses, teachers, capenters, mechanics, students, painters and printers, people from all works of life (artisans). I have NEEDS, if you can solve any of my NEEDS I will equip you for greatness. This is not a bargain My son, all I need you to do is solve the least of My people's problem of which there are many of them in Africa. Fix them and yours is fixed.

Because you asked I am adding more strenght to you, go and conquer.

YOUR LOVING FATHER

Re: A Letter From God "i Have Needs" by Seun(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2007
All all-powerful God has needs? Um, ok. What might those 'needs' be?
Re: A Letter From God "i Have Needs" by stingersmi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
If God has needs, then what will we humans have
Re: A Letter From God "i Have Needs" by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
Tithes and offerings?
Re: A Letter From God "i Have Needs" by stingersmi(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2007
Maybe big churches and rare miracles
Re: A Letter From God "i Have Needs" by rareman(m): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2011
@seun, sorry this might have taken a while for my reply, read the post again, I think the entire thing stated the needs of God Nigeria as a nation is the need of God. Who will deliver this nation!

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Fact? / Am Tired Of Being Lied To! Christainity Is Becoming An Embarassment. / Is Divorce A Sin To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.