Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (9145 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Phones Section Poster of The Year?

Sun_temi: 12% (9 votes)
tumababa: 49% (36 votes)
Semid4lyfe: 38% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
lol. Thanks. Modified. cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
tumababa:

i guess u wanted to type tumababa
interesting. the last time i visited this post was d first day it was created. i later got 3 online messages on ymsg yesterday afternoon congratulating me for winning an award on nl(i was shocked really), i decided to check immediately i got home from work only to find this quoted post.
i will like to state clearly that i dont know how the nominatees were arrived at or how your results were manipulated or even where people saw my name as winner cos i cant even find it anywhere.

Congrats to semid4lyfe and to the Phone section INEC officials, well done.
I made the initial announcement but it was reversed when it was noticed that 'external forces' rigged d polls.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
sun_temi:

Tumababa, getting nominated alone means alot to us jare. at least people of NL iPhone community appreciate us for our time. That alone is enough. Maybe next year when many switch to iPhone [/b]from BB, grin grin grin We too will win and Semid na one force wey be say if presi Jona sef dey phone section, Semid[b] fit win am. Once again Congrats semid

irregularities or no irregularities, Semid go still win. his name spreads across NL like malaria grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehe grin for your mind na'
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2011
dragnet:

Hope God will preserves our life till then, then, you will remember or I will remind you I told you.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mavinc4u(f): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2012
dragnet:

I made the initial announcement but it was reversed when it was noticed that 'external forces' rigged d polls.
I THANK GOD YOU SAW THE MANIPULATION AND RIGGING IN TIME.IF OUR INEC GO DEY SEEM AM LIKE THAT WE GO MOVE FORWARD FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2012
tumababa:

i guess u wanted to type tumababa
interesting. the last time i visited this post was d first day it was created. i later got 3 online messages on ymsg yesterday afternoon congratulating me for winning an award on nl(i was shocked really), i decided to check immediately i got home from work only to find this quoted post.
i will like to state clearly that i dont know how the nominatees were arrived at or how your results were manipulated or even where people saw my name as winner cos i cant even find it anywhere.

Congrats to semid4lyfe and to the Phone section INEC officials, well done.
so sorry about this Tumababa, you had nothing to do with the rigging, its actually someone else that created lots of usernames to do that. Please forgive us embarassed

Happy New Year
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kingsilly(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
Qudoz to d winna
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2012
@Semid, just keep giving us tutorials abt GSM.
-carry go.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2012
mukina2:

so sorry about this Tumababa, you had nothing to do with the rigging, its actually someone else that created lots of usernames to do that. Please forgive us embarassed

Happy New Year

thanks for the clarification. apologies accepted.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2017
dragnet:

I told you. grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Suntemi:

I told you. grin

Lol... na post of 6 years ago u dey quote this morning abi? you need hot garri cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
dragnet:

Lol... na post of 6 years ago u dey quote this morning abi? you need hot garri cheesy

cos u no gree that year lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 Forum / How Can I Block My Mum's Sim From Borrowing Airtime? / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.