Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . (2688 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by 2sexy(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2011
Am sorry ladies, asmuch as I would love to have you, you keep making me feel I dont belong here,more like an alien.

Even the ones that seem to be good don't know what they want. Being cool is no way to survive their game. Yet, I don't want to be a player. I just checked HIV status which tested -ve.

I just feel my kind don't exist here. I like a very lively and communicative relationship yet they don't want it that way.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by 195(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by claremont(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2011
I feel your pain ma guy, it is well. grin
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2011
@OP
Are you okay?
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by MrResource(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2011
me dont undastand what u r talking about. . .
+ or -ve
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2011
its obvious awon girls delt wit d OP! 9ja girls don play dis one like football till him come frustrate like dis. My guy sorry eeeh
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by slimyem: 1:49am On Dec 04, 2011
apart from the fact that everthing you put up there sounds like blah blah, no girl on Nl cares if you give up or give down.save it and suck it up!
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 04, 2011
dont be an angry chic! undecided
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by slimyem: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2011
^^honestly,i just can't help being angry when i read shite lyk ds.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by SAFO(m): 2:52am On Dec 04, 2011
2sexy:

Am sorry ladies, asmuch as I would love to have you, you keep making me feel I dont belong here,more like an alien.

Even the ones that seem to be good don't know what they want. Being cool is no way to survive their game. Yet, I don't want to be a player. I just checked HIV status which tested -ve.

I just feel my kind don't exist here. I like a very lively and communicative relationship yet they don't want it that way.

Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by babsjnr(m): 3:08am On Dec 04, 2011
@ op have you been smoking ganja
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by otokx(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2011
see what some gal has turned poster to.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by sugardaddy1(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

@SAFO
so funny! how did you do that? grin grin cheesy
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Flashaldrin(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

lmao!!!!

buh finally op, i feel your pain.
The problem is that you've been mixing with the wrong type of girls.
Their are good girls out their that really want a good relationship. you just have to look for them. not all are the same.
cheers!!
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2011
Give upppppppppppppppppppppp!!!

Losers everywhere.

I feel for my naija sisters who have to deal with this Nigerian agbero yeye boys. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Ranoscky(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

lmao!!!!

buh finally op, i feel your pain.
Their are good girls out their that really want a good relationship. you just have to look for them. not all are the same.
cheers!!
Not when u dont have money!
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Flashaldrin(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2011
^^ good girls aint just interested in a man's money. their other things than money in a relationship, you know.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Ranoscky(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2011
Unless u'r talkin about girls over 30, and ready to settle down. But the one's in their 20s?. . . NEVER!!! Wey nyanga neva finish.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Jenifa1: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I agree.

@ranosky,
what's your point exactly? what do you expect from d kind of girls you date? birds of d same feather flock together.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by 2sexy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
To those that seem offended by my post, I don't want to say anything to you.

It is not about being dealt with because I have gone beyond that level since 2009.

Its about Nigerian girls who only want to settle down when they are almost over due for marriage. Does that make sense?

It just as though it is wrong to define the direction of a relationship at the early stage. The last one really stunned me. How could one say "I have never had a good relationship" and you vehemtly promised her that you would not treat her bad. You kept to your words and you respected her and gave attention just to proof that there is a good in this world. The same person wakes up 1 day and say she does not want you anymore, even if you promised to wait for her.

And I just ask myself: is this someone that said she has never had a good relationship?
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Yorisb: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

^^ good NAIJA girls aint just interested in a man's money. their other things than money in a relationship, you know.

Very very very very very very arguable. . . grin

Well, unless no be naija girls. . . undecided

Ranoscky:

Unless u'r talkin about girls over 30, and ready to settle down. But the one's in their 20s?. . . NEVER!!! Wey nyanga neva finish.

>>>>>>>>>>>^^^See Flash! - I warned u already. Didn't I? grin
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Goldieluks: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

Gbam!!!
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hey Goldie I saw your request on YM. Have not been there in a while sorry it took time aight?

Only naila girls can do this to a guy
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Goldieluks: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
Oh i added you ages ago, i've almost forgotten,lol.
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
Aight
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Flashaldrin(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yorisb:

Very very very very very very arguable. . . grin

Well, unless no be naija girls. . . undecided

>>>>>>>>>>>^^^See Flash! - I warned u already. Didn't I? grin
yorisb you dey mad o angry angry
why you come dey modify my post I didnt put naija girls. You come make me dey apologise for the other thread, nawa o angry
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by coogar: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
2sexy:

Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Goldieluks: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Lol^
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by MrsChima1(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
OP

So, what do you want US to do?
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by cynthiafred67(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ op
how is dat any of our biz? if u like give up or give down I care less. Mtchewww *next*
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
[size=14pt]Dumbest thread of the past 2 days!. . . What the bloody hell!

"I just feel my kind don't exist here. I like a very lively and communicative relationship yet they don't want it that way."

So fcck what? Like, seriously!
[/size]
Re: Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . by Jenifa1: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
@OP,
you need to look introspectively and ask yourself why you keep chasing after/attracting these kind of women you talk about. where do you meet them? There are lots of girls who don't fit that description. You just need to ask yourself the right questions and change your approach.
see two threads below. many women will settle if they meet the right guy. In fact, it's more rare to find a guy who is willing to settle down. I don't buy your argument.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=816554
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=812486

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl / {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.