Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). (2070 Views)

An Act Of Kindness Or Foolishness? / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / The Power Of Kindness (1). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by naptu2: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
Random Acts of Kindness (Lagos, Nigeria)

Random Acts of Kindness is set up to show kindness to the less privileged in our society. We invite our friends, relatives and associates to join us in our monthly visitation to orphanages, old peoples homes, etc. At such visitations we donate items to the children/elderly, keep them company and show them love. You can join us too. Time, date & venue of our events will be published on our facebook page ahead of time. Even if you are not able to join us for our events, you can still make a difference by donating items such as toys, food, drinks, toiletries, etc (please do not donate cash).

For details on how to make donations, contact us via the following addresses randomactsofkindnessng@gmail.com

DECEMBER'S RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

December's Random Acts of Kindness will be a triple header. We are going back to the Motherless Babies Home, 2 Makoko Rd, Yaba and the Modupe Cole Memorial School for the Mentally and Physically Challenged, St Finbarrs College Rd, Akoka. We are also going to the Pacelli School for the Blind and Partially Sighted, No. 10 Ajao Road, Surulere. The events shall hold on Sunday the 25th of December and Sunday the 1st of January.

Please spread the word. Tell your friends, colleagues relatives, etc and bring them along. You could also donate space on your wall by posting this message to your wall. Let's be d thankful for what we've gotten this year by sharing a little of what we have with those in need. You could bring foodstuffs, toiletries, Christmas decorations, used clothes, toys or just come & play with the residents.

If you are unable to make it on that day, you can contact us via the following E-mail addresses, send the items to us & we'll make sure the items are delivered o the residents randomactsofkindnessng@gmail.com God bless you.

Please click on this link (from your computer) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Acts-of-Kindness/205070749570573 or this link (from your phone) http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=205070749570573&refid=5 to get to the Random Acts of Kindness page. Don't 4get to "like" the page smiley

Toma, a resident of Modupe Cole Child Care and Treatment Center and a gifted artist, is seeking admission into a higher instittion. if you can help in any way, please contact.

You can see pictures of her and some of her artworks on our facebook page.
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by naptu2: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2011
Help someone in need this Christmas. Attend the Random Acts of Kindness events @ Pacelli School for The Blind, Modupe Cole Child Care and Treatment Centre and the Motherless Babies Home. If you can not attend, send the items to us and we'll make sure they get to the residents of these institutions.
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by naptu2: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
♫CHRISTMAS*√*¨`*PARTY√*¨´♫ •.♠ ♥♫ •♣.♥.CHRISTMAS•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☼PARTY*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•, •¨*♪ ♥ *♦CHRISTMAS*√PARTY*¨`*♠*»”¤'”~«

Random Acts of Kindness invites you to a christmas party with some AMAZING kids.

VENUES: Motherless Babies Home, 2 Makoko Rd, Yaba and the Modupe Cole Memorial School for the Mentally and Physically Challenged, St Finbarrs College Rd, Akoka.

DATE: Sunday the 25th of December
TIME: From 3pm

Pls spread the word. Tell your friends, colleagues relatives, etc and bring them along. You could also donate space on your wall by posting this message to your wall. Let's be thankful for what we've gotten this year by sharing a little of what we have with those in need. You could bring food (bags of rice, cartons of noodles, cereals, etc), toiletries (pampers, toilet rolls, etc), christmas decorations, used clothes, toys (pls do not bring cash) or just come and play with the residents. If you are unable to make it on that day, you can contact us via the following E-mail addresses, send the items to us and we'll make sure the items are delivered to the residents randomactsofkindnessng@gmail.com

God bless you.
Pls click on this link (from your computer) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Acts-of-Kindness/205070749570573 or this link (from your phone) http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=205070749570573&refid=5 to get to the Random Acts of Kindness page. Don't 4get to "like" the page smiley
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by WavyJohn: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by WavyJohn: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by SmilingMary(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
WavyJohn:
Smilingmary Sorry I brought you to this dead thread.
Its about the Rollover. We can start tonight. Please and Please , but you fit just help me fund 1k please bro. Make I use am build up. I'll be dropping the games from baseball. Na something I don monitor for weeks now. Trust me I know the trend.

Thanks bro, I wish I get I for fund u, but now nothing for hand....thats why I wan try Rollover
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness (lagos, Nigeria). by WavyJohn: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Of This Dream ? ? ? (1) / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World / See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.