Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal (4750 Views)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Tinubu Refuses To Enter Dock At CCT Tribunal In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 05, 2011
we go tay dia
naija getting flushed gradually down the toilet
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by jason123: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2011
THIEF!!!
I pity his supporters!
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by aloyemeka1: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by aloyemeka1: 3:08am On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by member479760: 3:43am On Dec 05, 2011
cheap people, who made them cheap? same people they are worshiping. Tinubu remains the leader of Tinubu's family anyway.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by EkoIle1: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Nigerians are a bunch of bloody pricks,  How can a Theif be allowed to roam the streets of Lagos without being disgraced ? Spend your money on his children abroad boldly in your face ? Kaiiii, Nigerians have suffered.

How old were you when you made this odious statement?

What grown up and sensible human being labels other people with vile utterances and vulgarities like bloody pricks

What grown up and sensible human being labels other people thief when they can't even point to one thing the person stole from anybody talk less convicted in any court of law for stealing?

What grown up and sensible human being trashes other people freedom of association and what's not against any law on the surface of the earth?

I know you are not a 2 year old, but your are a sad and despicable human being and all you see and live with is negativity and sadness.

Fcukkkkk you and everything you stand for.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by obowunmi(m): 4:51am On Dec 05, 2011
Eko Ile:

How old were you when you made this odious statement?

What grown up and sensible human being labels other people with vile utterances and vulgarities like bloody pricks

What grown up and sensible human being labels other people thief when they can't even point to one thing the person stole from anybody talk less convicted in any court of law for stealing?

What grown up and sensible human being trashes other people freedom of association and what's not against any law on the surface of the earth?

I know you are not a 2 year old, but your are a sad and despicable human being and all you see and live with is negativity and sadness.

Fcukkkkk you and everything you stand for.

Followed your posts and know that you do not warrant a response. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by EkoIle1: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Followed your posts and know that you do not warrant a response. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Then you should have STFU.

Take your vile vulgarities to your co i.diots on NL.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by lagcity(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt] TINUBU the teflon don!! Nothing dey stick!![/size]

a lot of ppl go get heart attack for this tongue tongue cool cool.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by BabaO2: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2011
“The government and its lawyers in their handling of this case have revealed a crash lack of knowledge of financial rules at home and abroad thus, embarrassing me as a citizen, their own government and the country”. Tinubu further stated that wasting millions of public funds to prosecute a political vendetta is unjustifiable in a country like ours and failing to apply both the principle and doctrine of materiality; cost and benefit analysis in their so-called investigation and prosecution of this case is questionable. “I feel ashamed that the government is using a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, and a costly team of attorneys to prosecute this case, thereby demonstrating lack of policy direction to develop and train hundreds of lawyers in the Ministry of justice and office of the public prosecutor. I dare ask what is the aim of outsourcing a case like this to outside lawyers with huge professional bills?
This is education
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by manchy7531: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2011
Yoruba people and their culture of celebrating thieves,murders,scammers,fraudsters,know public enemies.am not surprised anyway how ACN(scam party) has used fake Awo's legacies to scam them.that why you have the likes of arege,ajimobi,tinuole,and the rest.Am sure they will celebrate OBJ and call him a hero when his time reaches too.

Foolish people.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by hustla242: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2011
ezeagu:

Typical Nigerian bullshit.

Oh and let me guess- you are not Nigerian. Get over yourself you freakin' spastic!
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2011
sooo many sycophants and decrepit impoverished ar5e-lickers on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by Mosesli: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
Jagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaband
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by Baawaa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thanks to Eko-ile & co grin grin
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by cyril10(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
I'm definitly not part of those Tinubu is thanking, because i don't support thieves who pretend alot thinking they are deceivivg Nigerians, he can only deceive those that are blindly praising a master thief like him. There is no difference between Tinubu and Ibori, the only difference is that the master thief Bola Tinubu knows how to steal and come to cry foul openly.

BABA OLE-TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by ruthkufe: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
ACN and PDP,
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by BERNIMOORE: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
THE SUPPORTTERS THAT TINUBU IS THANKING ARE NOT NIGERIANS,POINT OF CORRECTION,THEY ARE 'ROGUES IN AGBADA AND FILA LIKE HIM,JOJE,;CHOP I CHOP, AND MUMU,OLE JAGUDA, ojuyobo,EYE'S SKONGBA.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by aljharem3: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
BERNIMOORE:

THE SUPPORTTERS THAT TINUBU IS THANKING ARE NOT NIGERIANS,POINT OF CORRECTION,THEY ARE 'ROGUES IN AGBADA AND FILA LIKE HIM,JOJE,;CHOP I CHOP, AND MUMU,OLE JAGUDA, ojuyobo,EYE'S SKONGBA.

+1000

The paid people he thinks are Nigerians. LOL

those people he thinks are Nigerians are touts that have taken egu je.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by otitisteve: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
Adan ni yen
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by aloyemeka1: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
cyril10:

I'm definitly not part of those Tinubu is thanking, because i don't support thieves who pretend alot thinking they are deceivivg Nigerians, he can only deceive those that are blindly praising a master thief like him. There is no difference between Tinubu and Ibori, the only difference is that the master thief Bola Tinubu knows how to steal and come to cry foul openly.

BABA OLE-TINUBU

You better watch your back because his thugs like Eko Ile may behead you on sight.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by ezeagu(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
lagcity:

[size=14pt] TINUBU the teflon don!! Nothing dey stick!![/size]

a lot of ppl go get heart attack for this tongue tongue cool cool.

So you actually agree he's a gangster. Don't get angry when he starts flexing his gangster skills.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by obowunmi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
Readin the thread makes me realize nigerians are the reason why nigeria will not move forward.
Re: Tinubu Thank Nigerians For The Support & Solidarity During The CCT Tribunal by Innocent3: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Democrazy people! Hide and seek!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me 3 Reasons Why Your Alma Mater Is Better Than "The Den" / Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.