Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

She Told Me To Grow Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me To Grow Up (2780 Views)

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her / I Was Dumb For Seconds When She Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me To Grow Up by ghboytelle(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
my gf is turning 20 and i am 28 , today we were arguing then she told me to grow up. that really hurt ed me , how can she tell me to grow up when i am many years older then her. she is not suppose to tell me what to do, i am the grown up. is my gf 30 years old to tell me to grow up is she my mother.

who can agree this is an insult beyond insult
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Goldieluks: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
Grow up maybe in your ways of reasoning or making decisions or Grow up to add more years to your age?
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
becos often you will find a 12 year old female is on the same level of a 26 year old man.  
im not even joking right now.  undecided undecided women for the most part mature quicker than men.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by mashnino(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

becos often you will find a 12 year old female is on the same level of a 26 year old man.  
im not even joking right now.  undecided undecided women for the most part mature quicker than men.

Ballz,

ghboytelle:

my gf is turning 20 and i am 28 , today we were arguing then she told me to grow up. that really hurt ed me , how can she tell me to grow up when i am many years older then her. she is not suppose to tell me what to do, i am the grown up. is my gf 30 years old to tell me to grow up is she my mother.

If you were really grown up you won't bring this kind of issue here, so my guy grow up
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Jenifa1: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
she's telling you to act more mature. were you behaving like an 18 yr old boy?
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by mobf: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2011
ghboytelle:

I think your girl is right
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Beync(f): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
She might be right, In some cases, maturity doesn t come with age.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Adaeze003(f): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
NB: Just because you are older doesn't necessarily mean you're wiser! wink
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Yorisb: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2011
ghboytelle:

If I were she - I go add SLAP join sef. Taata!
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by slimyem: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2011
bro,that you are 8 yrs older doesnt mean you are not kiddish.there must be a reason why she said you should GROW UP and i think its quite obvious from what you put up here.listen to her.she means well.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by ghboytelle(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2011
i read all your comments,but i don't believe most of you know how it feels like when a child telling me to grow up. i am the elder how would u guys feel if ur own kid tell u to grow up.
Beync:

She might be right, In some cases, maturity doesn t come with age.
how can she be right i did more schooling than her ,i have more life experience
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Emeka72(m): 12:50am On Dec 04, 2011
I wil tel u dat she is right because it is not easy for a guy to flow with a lady who is his mate. Don't u see why men marry ten yrs younger women to Me, a 20 yrs old lady can be on d same lvl with a 32 yrs old guy.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by 195(f): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2011
OP Its easy

Tell her to supply you with more BEANS and Fertilizer so you can grow up

No need for alarm

Im trying to play it cool
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2011
ghboytelle:

i read all your comments,but i don't believe most of you know how it feels like when a child telling me to grow up. i am the elder how would u guys feel if your own kid tell u to grow up.how can she be right i did more schooling than her ,i have more life experience
So don't date your 'kid'. Date someone your own size if dat would make you feel better.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 04, 2011
true grin
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by chiteny(m): 3:08am On Dec 04, 2011
my gf is turning 20 and i am 28 , today we were arguing then she told me to grow up. that really hurted me , how can she tell me to grow up when. . . . . . . . .

undecided guy you need to grow up.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by seedord247(m): 3:23am On Dec 04, 2011
OP

She's tired of one Position . . . try and use other sex style , like 99,Tied leg up, d099y style, monkey banana, Iroko tree, catch me if you can. . . and make sure you take this spices before una match start . . .Alomo, dongo yaro, shepe, Opa Eyin. monkey tail, awopa, lankonla, Roman chinaps, pepe soup, small leaf, jedi jedi lemon grass. . . .  grin
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Roland17(m): 3:29am On Dec 04, 2011
After reading your post all i can tell is YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP MAN
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by neyostica: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2011
Op what are you doin with a 20yr old gal? let her face her studies, go and take someone ur age. Agbaya, u better grow up
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by freecocoa(f): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2011
grin grin Chei NL una wucked sha err mm but op the you I know on this forum really needs to speed up the growing up,your girlfriend is right o jare.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by iice(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
Obviously not grown up.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Flashaldrin(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
grow up tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Don't you know that when you ask a girl out, you and her become the same age and if you believe that she is too young to be talking to you like that then she is too young to be your GF. Agbaya like you
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 05, 2011
mashnino:

Ballz,

undecided
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Emeka72(m): 1:41am On Dec 05, 2011
Closed.
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 05, 2011
Grow up
Re: She Told Me To Grow Up by Mynd44: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2011
Dey chop beans more

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mamas Are Now Everywhere... / Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single...... / Drop An Emotional Message For Your Future Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.