Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (61659 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by fifty1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
ok,look at regina askia compare to omotola.There is a big difference no doubt

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by fifty1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
ok,look at regina askia there is a big difference compare to omotola.

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by delbizzie1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
No way regina time has passed, she is still beautiful but not compare to Omotola. Maybe in her prime yes but no way in 2008.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by obyann(f): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
delbizzie1:

No way regina time has passed, she is still beautiful but not compare to Omotola. Maybe in her prime yes but no way in 2008.

considering Regina's age, I give it to Regina

bear in mind that Omotola is getting too fat
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by sexyLeamon(f): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2009
omosexy
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Joey7(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2009
everybody in de house mind ur own beauty
grin
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Afam4eva(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2009
Regina is definitely a Godess, Omotola(with her imbecilic face) is no match for her.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by chyk91(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2009
omotola is finer
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by KB1(m): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2009
Regina looks like an Black-American girl; she must be a South Easterner.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Moyola(f): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
Omd! Why compare Regina wiv Omotola?! Regina is well in her 40s now n trust!. . . seen recent pix of her. . . .she still rockz!!
Letz c wot Omotola's gon be like in her 40s! tongue
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by debbynicky(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is the pics of Regina Askia

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by debbynicky(f): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is Omotola Pics

Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by anitabest(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
Regina, what are you guys talking about, take a good look at regi now.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by MrC0rk: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
who cares, i fukkkk anythin tongue
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by princeonx: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2010
what appeals to one they say might not to another but that's not in Nigerian dictionary! every single day one blank will come here compering one person or the other instead of investing that time in discussing or posting what will educate people.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2011
Regina Askia.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
I dont know what regina looks like know. But i can say that omotola is a wonderful looking lady. I know what she looks like now.omotola is more beautiful.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by THEAMAKA(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
Regina Askia
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Ayabaesther1(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
omotola is the finest.with good structure created by God.beautiful face.the real omosexy wink
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Nobody: 5:19am On May 03, 2011
u people are making a big mistake,if u see omotola face to face u will know she is just the normal street girl at the corner
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by chinne1(f): 8:55pm On May 04, 2011
Jaycee you can say that again, why is she over rated?
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Afam4eva(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2011
Which kind comparison be this. Regina is prettier than Omotola by far.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Faithiphie(f): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
Haaaa,dnt even mention it,i go 4 Regina o
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Ifyann: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
I wil go for regina
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by LaDivalicious(f): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2012
hmm both are really pretty(omosexy looks older than her age doh)! hard to choose but i prefer Regina to Omotola--OMG my maths teacher in high school is what i'll call sexy over and over again even after four kids (grown ups) eldest is 31 n youngest 11 menh she's damn sexy &beautiful and she knows it smiley and she's in her late forties.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by deewhone(f): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ waterworks, she is nw a model
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by Ultimate55: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Regina fine bt omotola fine past coz every body get him/her time 4 dis lyf. Regina don do her part finish n now na ömösexy wey run 4 street.. Dey ar all cute
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by paschalomenihu: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by mummy3(f): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please Omo any time any day. What beauty are you talking about Regina, is it the contact lenses or what?
Re: Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful by adaxxy: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Na true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.