Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa (3120 Views)

Marriage: Should Husband And Wife Have Secrets / (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. / Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by muyete(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2011
A friend of mine recently had serious issues with his wife who accused him of not writing anything on her facebook wall other than the 'you are welcome' messgae she got from him when she open her Facebook account. She accused him of writing on others' wall except hers. My friend said he did not have to share a messgae meant for his wife with everybody. Please house, whT is your take on this as I need to convince the parties. Thanks
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Scash(f): 1:32am On Dec 05, 2011
Why r dey makin a big deal out of nothin. Its obvious d guy doesnt fancy PDA, so d wife shld either live wt it or stop checkin walls ha husband has commented on.

Shikena!
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 05, 2011
I can't even understand why personal relationship with ones wife should be brought to facebook. My fiancee too almost went mad because of my posts on FB; told me the posts may affect her. I told her WTF is her business with what I post on my FB wall.

1 Like

Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Mynd44: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2011
The problem probably goes beyong FB and hos comments. The wife probably feel that there is a disconnection between them and she does not know what it is. Most women do this when they feel they don't get enough attention: they lash out at the nearesy thind they can lash out at
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by muyete(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
I probably share the same opinion as most of you do. Come to think of it how many of your married friends on facebook write on theire spouses' wall. They probably would say everything when they are together, on phone or through text messaging. I tire for this woman oh. I think I would suggest a couple retreat to my friend this christmas so that they can have time together. They probably are not having enough of each other recently.
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Vicjustice: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
muyete:

A friend of mine recently had serious issues with his wife who accused him of not writing anything on her facebook wall other than the 'you are welcome' messgae she got from him when she open her Facebook account. She accused him of writing on others' wall except hers. My friend said he did not have to share a messgae meant for his wife with everybody. Please house, whT is your take on this as I need to convince the parties. Thanks
It's up to them, they have their own reasons which may not be valid for others
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by iice(f): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Wait till you see the ones dragging out their problems and whatnot for everyone to see.
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yes oh.The wife can pull down the heavens and scream herself hoarse.
She snatched the man from another girl by flashing cleavage @ fbk?
He impressed,wooed and married her by posting long epistles on her wall?
They met and contracted their marriage on fbk via mutual friends?

Yeye dey boom!
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
//
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by ng4am(f): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dis d hghest level f insecurity. D wife is not sure of hr hubby's love. Pls tel e guy to alwys tel his wife he loves hr
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Outstrip(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
chaircover:

Don't they talk at home?  undecided

Only God knows how many marriages have broken up because of this facebook wahala.

grin grin grin
Wahala
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
//
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Outstrip(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2011
What is that about. The man comes across as an agbaya though
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by N101: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2011
I don't ever write to my spouse on FB, why should I? What I could write there I could write on a piece of paper and stick to his forehead (or forfeit the paper, and when he's asleep write it in permanent marker) cheesy

My private life is just that, I don't feel the need to play it out in public.
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
N101:

Tell that to the fo[i]o[/i]ls who use Facebook to update the world about every detail of their lives.

Here's a sample of an annoying Facebook WALL conversation:
Character 1: I woke up feeling good. Woke up next to this hot chick! Wink! Wink!
Character 2: Hope you used protection. Lol.
Character 1: Of course I used protection. What do you think?
Character 3: . . . . .(inserts the 'I-like-this' sign)
Character 2: So, which condom did you use? Personally, Trust Condoms will always be my first choice.
Character 4: Hahaha. . . . .man you're the bomb!. . . . .(inserts another 'I-like-this' sign)
Character 5: Seems like somebody has been a naughty boy. . . (wink! wink!)
Character 1: Not that bad. . . .just hormones raging. . .
Character 2: And hot chicks too available. Lol.
Character 3: By the way, what happenned to Sandra? Thought you two had a thing.
Character 1: Sandra is history mehn! Linda is my number 1 lady right now.
Character 3: Who'z Linda??
Character 1: WTF? You don't know Linda? That Barclays banker with big b[i]o[/i]obs and s[i]e[/i]xy legs?
Character 3: Oh! That Linda. . . . !! Gerraoura here mehn! You bad boy!! You're the s[i]h[/i]it! Inbox me mehn!
Character 1: Sure I will. Check yo inbox. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now. Now. Now. The above im[i]b[/i]eciles have just displayed their stu[i]p[/i]idity to the whole world and after the milk has already been spilt, they think they can rescue the situation by running to dear "inbox" for refuge. Like the rest of us will suddenly find them "smart" for conveniently utilizing the inbox. Silly people will always be silly. Fo[i]o[/i]lishness has no cure.

@ OP,
Your friend's wife should be glad she has a thoughtful husband who respects what they share. The whole world doesn't need to know some stuff. Facebook should be banned! Walahi!  angry
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by muyete(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
N101:

I don't ever write to my spouse on FB, why should I? What I could write there I could write on a piece of paper and stick to his forehead (or forfeit the paper, and when he's asleep write it in permanent marker) cheesy

Good talk!
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by tpiadotcom: 5:54am On May 04, 2015
if he likes.
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by chyket(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2015
I agreed with my wife that we should not be facebook friends so that she can be free to express herself without thinking of how i will feel with every post she puts on facebook.I did that because i trust her and also because we have different character traits.She is an extrovert while i am an introvert and therefore i will like her to feel free and express herself in the best way she wants.
Re: Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
chyket:
I agreed with my wife that we should not be facebook friends so that she can be free to express herself without thinking of how i will feel with every post she puts on facebook.I did that because i trust her and also because we have different character traits.She is an extrovert while i am an introvert and therefore i will like her to feel free and express herself in the best way she wants.

Eeyah.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Are Adopting! / How Do I Help Myself Stop Feeling Inferior / Dad Unknowingly Impregnated Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.