Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua (7746 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by ceejay80s(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
I wonder why nfa neva sack the guy too?
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by ceejay80s(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^ na lose and get sacked na him dey reign, me to wan coach for like 3month and earn 3 million b4 dem sack me
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by sylve11: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dennis ana:

Imagin wat coaches are turning into!running 2 pastors 4 prophesy in sports.b4 he applied πδ got d job y didnt he go 4 prophesy to know if he is d rite person 2 coach this guys.if winning any competitn is by prophesy, no country go win A̶̲̥̅♏ pass ISREAL.

ful! grin grin grin cool
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Rastamann: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Why dont lets prepare, pray and work?

Instead of asking for and believing in prophesies without working hard.

You are Absolutely correct! Supported.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Dennisana(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
@slyve11, hp say no b U̶̲̥̅̊ dey refer 2?
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by ITbomb(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
if they are so confident in TB , NFF should find a job for him in the glass house
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
Enough of negativity from all these so called prophets. I don't blame T.B Josh at all, blame all these mu-mu coaches and officials that patronise him. They forget that the way you lay bed is the way are going to sleep on it. Eguavon has already failed through his words before the tournament so T.B prediction was just a guess work or permutation
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by OO7: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
freepeople:

Nigerian football team spiritual adviser.

Baba tb, I hail o grin
o mehn like say u collect d word from my mouth
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by elampiro(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Now I can see why we always do badly. Consulting instead of preparing. Almost all the predictions are usually negative, hence the players give up even before kick off.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Jaybaba(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
It should not be a TB Joshua issue. Some of us in the know, are aware that Austin Eguavoen is a good man and a competent coach. It is unfortunate that his team failed to do well in this tournament. He has duly resigned. I preferred for him to continue the job before Siasia was given the charge but to show his patriotism or the fact that he wants to remain in the national setting made him take the Olympic Eagles job. TB Joshua has given his own take on the matter and I agree, give Eguavoen a second chance in the near future NFF.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by drstan(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
Find the meaning of prophesy b4 u open ur mouth to say rubish. .nd u@JASCON. Yes tbjos hav fotbal club nd d few people they tok 4rm there during d under 17 world cup they did perfectly wel, eg .sani emmanuel. He is in tbjosh club, he colected ,golden but, d fairplay player, i cant rember al ,nd there keper also he came out of tbjosh club, .so dnt say wat u are ignorant of, Since u belive nt in ur prophet why wont u fail,
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Superking: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hooohaaa!!! TB is an attention seeker; always want to be heard. Name dropping and ego massaging at it best. He uses names of celebrities and famous people that go to him for inspiritus consultancy to show the world how popular he is. Must he divulge his discussions with people? I suppose this is to let his critics realize that he is the most popular/best clergy around. NONSENSY!

Austin Eguavoen, by the way, has proven to me that he is a COMPOUND FOOOOLLLLLL!!!! Several times he has attempted coaching, several times he has failed. Imagine TB telling him "sorry you are late, you should have come two weeks earlier".
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Reference(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
Wow. Tell me this didn't happen. How could we have sunk so low. No wonder the man appeared lost before he was beaten.

Look folks there is something fundamental we have to understand in christianity. I am not criticizing anyone here but I just believe predictions are anti-faith, anti-hope and anti-love which are three key ingridients in one's experiences with God. We generally know that faith is dead without works so if these so called prophesies and predictions kill faith, they also immobilise your mind to think and your hands to work. This is NOT of God I'm afraid but the age old strategy of (you know who).

I also believe God cannot ask you to trust him for good always and undermine it with fear of failure simultaneously. Its not just His style.

Well, this is a topic of its own only suited for adult viewing so I won't press further.

But one thing is clear, from our knowledge of the two wicked and powerful forces controlling the world today namely fear and greed it increasingly appears some churches are covertly or overtly employing these dark forces with a little colouration to exploit the uninformed.

My dear Austin. If this is true and you believed it then why waste our time and tax resources on a futile misadventure to the maghrebs. Why.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by BERNIMOORE: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
pastors chasing wealthy footballers and coaches for fat tightes and offerings,they chase businessmen to submit business plan for special prayers,Hmmm,
Ask yourself,does jesus himself or message about MATERIAL prosperity? WHO ARE THE MAJORITY OF JESUS DISCIPLES ARE THE THE MATERIALLY RICH OR THE POOR?
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by elbambino(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
Pesin way sabi God tell una make una give the coach anoda chance una dey here dey argue. grin grin grin
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by deadie(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
TB (Tuberculosis) Joshua is the biggest scammer in the world. It is a shame to read people who should focus on their task and develop tactics go to this illiterate for "spiritual intervention". The Middle Eastern mythologies a.k.a Christianity and Islam is ruining Nigeria.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by canadaik(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
i find it hard to comprehend what business a pastor has with talking about football in the church alter, i mean there are souls to be saved! undecided
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by canadaik(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
i think we need to employ him as the coach, we'll go on to win the next world cup, wont we ?
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by BERNIMOORE: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
[b]Even the bible says that an idle mind is a devils workshop,Lazy individuals share the T.B JOSHUA'S VIRUS AND NEEDED STRONG ANTI VIRUS TO FREE THEM FROM CAPTIVITY,dont blame them much anyway,because they have relied totally on his direction,and instead of heeding jesus warning to 'beware of false teachers who would take them captive',they refuse to test perceived inspired word,if it really originates from God,but out of laziness,they eat every vommit poured out from T.B joshua,its a shame that we still have such people living in the 21st century,[/b]PARASITES.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by BERNIMOORE: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
WHY DID T.B JOSHUA BROADCAST THE ALLEDGED MEETING IF HE IS NOT JUST LOOKING FOR CHEAP POPULARITY,mathew 6;1-5,goes against such as he described it as ''blowing a trumpet''and the reward is limited to that particular place.Lets agree that yes Eguavoen approaches t.b joshua in private,what do 150 Millions Nigerians stand to gain in knowing or having the knowledge of the meeting?why is it late for t.b joshua to help?and why did he thinks Nigeria will hired him back immidiately?BASED ON WHAT MERIT,WHAT PRINCIPLE?OH,who did this confutionist pastors to nigeria for God sake?who carry spounge to wash off peoples brain(tho who allowed it of course)and were tossed about like Nylon.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Limaoscar: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2011
let him take over coaching from eguavon na abi
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by BERNIMOORE: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
proverb 3;27
''Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it's in your power to help them''.

Did jesus who is the true leader practiced what you just see in the above prov 3;27? YES.he does not even give any excuse that can prevent you from doing good to those who needed and deserved it 'if it is REALY in their power.lets see two instances where jesus practice this;1st, while on assignment in carpernaum A IN A FULL HALL,he never said he was too busy to perform the healing,or even ON THE SABBATH,WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD EXCUSE NOT TO HEAL,he did heal without excuse ,and did not collect anything in return;read,
Mark 2;2-5.
2, Immediately, many gathered together, so that there was no longer room to receive them, not even near the door. And He preached the word to them. 3, Then they came to Him, bringing a paralytic who was carried by four men. 4, And when they could not come near Him because of the crowd, they uncovered the roof where He was. So when they had broken through, they let down the bed on which the paralytic was lying.
5, When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven you.”

Mark 3;1-6
4, And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? To save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.5,And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other. 6, And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.

1 corinthians 14;33.
''For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints'',

[b]YOU DONT NEED AN INTERPRETER TO READ THESE IN YOUR OWN BIBLE EXCEPT YOU ARE LAZY OR UNDER SOME SPELL OR PHOBIA TO COMPREHEND THE BIBLE,IT IS SIMPLE TO READ AND IT IS READILY AVAILABLE God does not create a 'disorder' no,but of peace.
T.b.joshua has failed in all the above test and should not be given an audience,then you would ask that why is he talking confusing things about Nigerian football,and thei stars,HE NEEDS THEIR MONEY,SIMPLE.AND TO ACHIEVE THIS,HE MUST CAUSE CONFUSION,MAKING HIMSELF THE SOLUTION,BUT THEN,HE COMPOUNDS THE PROBLEMS BY HIS CONSTANT DEMANDS AND FINALLY DUMP,YESS DUMP YOU WRECHED.because,its your fault NOT TO USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN,A PRECIOUS TREASURE TO DISTINGUISH WRONG FROM RIGHT,BUT YOU BLINDLY SEEK TO FOLLOW A MAN FULL OF CONFUSION,'the more you see (what they show you)the less you understant'' and it suppose to be the more you see,or the more knowledge or exposure you get,the more your understanding builds correspondingly,so choose who you follow.you are warned. [/b]
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by enomakos(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
a prophet had no honour in his own country
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by BERNIMOORE: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ enomakos,you quoted below,
''a prophet had no honour in his own country'' which prophet are you talking about?but a christian need to follow jesus waring,BEWARE,, its an admonition to STAY ALERT,use your bible pls;

Mathew 7;15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

colosians 2;8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by otitisteve: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Preach Preacher!!!
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by Emeka72(m): 2:32am On Dec 08, 2011
So spiritual matters have become part of Nigerian football.
Re: Give Austin Eguaveon Another Chance, He Will Surprise Nigeria' - Tb Joshua by cutestme(f): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Johnpaul2k2: no comment wink wink wink
Only God knows who's truely serving him. Its not in our position to judge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCL : Real Madrid Vs Juventus Tonight @ 7:45pm / Half Time- Full Time Prediction / How To Stream Live Matches On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.