Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. (1004 Views)

ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by omore: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

Is it possible to be in love with 2 guys at the same time.

Been thinking about the above and kinda confused at the moment.

Can u help out please?
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
I'll keep it short and sweet -

No.
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2007

Not possible. Either love one and use the other.

love & light

Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by CrazyMan(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
Dating two people at the same time would only lead to trouble; just go with one lover at a time and you would enjoy the benefits of a good relationship.
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by bebe2007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
Been there done that: Its possible big time!!! even three. You will love them differently though, each in his own unique way!!!!
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by queenbee2(f): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
bebe2007:

Been there done that: Its possible big time!!! even three. You will love them differently though, each in his own unique way!!!!

grin SHOU!! grin

The mere fact that u said lov em differently mean that ain't lov at all.Some times we confuse lov 4 other equally strong emotions.Cud be infatuation mayb cus he reminds u of u kno who n what cud b lust mayb cus he's cute/sexy cud b fondness mayb cus he's funny n cool 2 b wit pity even mayb cus u always lend a shoulder 4 him to cry on makes u fell lik mother hen eh?),
Anyway for moi i can only lov one. kiss
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by saucekid(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
YES IT IS POSSIBLE

IN MY SCHOOL ,THE COURSE NAME IS PLAYA 101
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by efuah(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
saucekid, how r u little bro? abi u wan kill me with lafter?

@topic, BIG NO!
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by Jahbert(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
bebe2007:

Exactly, to define love as an affection being displayed as one single form is ignorant,
Re: Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. by SesughV(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
For me, i can't do with just one girl. I just can't. It will be boring. In fact i see no wrong in double dating.

(1) (Reply)

17 Signs Of Love / What Is Marriage for? / Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.