Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum (9763 Views)

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / Northern Elders Forum Secret Meeting Exposed: Must Read ( Picture) / Delta PDP Elders Drag Clark To EFCC Over Failed Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by anydek: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2011
From what I have observed in PDP is not a political party that is out to produce a credible person to govern and deliver the dividend of democracy to it's citizen. I stand to be corrected, PDP is full of Ex- convict and criminals who are out to satisfy their pockets.

What we need as a people in Nigeria is ''REVOLUTION" that is the only supreme sacrifice we have to make to salvage the country from the criminals period.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by success4(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2011
Bunch of cretins!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2011
I laf in wahihi
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by kholis(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2011
Nothing Good Can Ever Come Out Of PDP. Nothing!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by chakula: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2011
Handwork of Giant African Party!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by ruthkufe: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
politics, it always being like that,
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Sagamite(m): 2:00am On Dec 07, 2011
Proof Jonathan is a cretin with the brain power of a Silverback Gorilla.

I told you all how uninspirational he was.

The foool can allow this in his party in his home state?

This is the cretin you voted to rule you?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by obowunmi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Saga, some Nigerians are very daft.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Funkepage(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
because he is from pdp
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by FekGuiciace(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2012

[B]100% Free Backlink IMacro AutoSubmitter[/B]

[B]The Fastest Free Way To Get All The High Page Rank Back Links In Free Automated Way[/B]

For getting High Page rank back links you have to purchase packs from various authors, then you would go to the web site, sign up for an account on the site, fill in your details, go to your email and login into your verify your email, go back to the original web site and manually login, go to your profile, manually type in the additional link back information and save.

But with my bot you just have to fill in the information in the csv files and just click on the IMacro and the rest will be taken care by the bot.Manually it takes more than 120-180 min to get 20 high PR back links but with my bot its just goanna take you 5-10 to get every thing done.

Some Of The Features Which Bot Offers:
1. All sites are of high page ranks.
2. Automatic Registration To All High Page rank Sites.
3. Automatic One-way back links and bookmarks to your sites along with your targeted keywords.
4. Very easy to use and maintain.

Requirements for this bot:
1. Firefox.
2. PDF reader (Instructions on how to use this bot is in a pdf file).
3. IMacros plug-in (free of cost)
4. Notepad ++ (to edit the csv files).
5. DeCaptcher.com account.

Enjoy!!!

[B]Download Links:[/B]
http://www.filejungle.com/f/hxZ2Vc/BacklinkImacro.zip    
http://www.fileserve.com/file/XVnDKJq/BacklinkImacro.zip
http://www.filesonic.com/file/3963547835/BacklinkImacro.zip

[B]VERSION 2.0 Coming Soon[/B]
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Proof Jonathan is a cretin with the brain power of a Silverback Gorilla.

I told you all how uninspirational he was.

The foool can allow this in his party in his home state?

This is the cretin you voted to rule you?

You have no right insulting Silver Backs by comparing them to Jonadunce!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2012
kingoflag:

You have no right insulting Silver Backs by comparing them to Jonadunce!

how dare you insult dunces by comparing them to retardeen angry angry angry angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
oyb:

how dare you insult dunces by comparing them to retardeen angry angry angry angry

roflmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca Hires Private Guards For Ojukwu’s House / Fela Durotoye's Independence Speech / Onnoghen: Magu Says EFCC Investigating Embattled CJN For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.