Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum (9762 Views)

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / Northern Elders Forum Secret Meeting Exposed: Must Read ( Picture) / Delta PDP Elders Drag Clark To EFCC Over Failed Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by andyanders: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
Is PDP a party? Having Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman goes to show how rotten this country has gone.  This was someone having over 18 milion naira in her 16 yrs daughter's account when he was been probed. No shame on these our leaders. Tomorrow, Bode George will become President. When Ibori is back, he will become Senate president. Demeji Bankole will bounce back in the next 4 or 6yrs tie to contest for Vice president.That is Nigeria for you.  The more you become filty, the more recognition you get.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
beaf are you blind? we need you to come and celebrate the reforms of gej - pdp is getting better
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by ndahbros1: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
What did Alamco do?that he was fighting for greater resource control for d Niger Delat n was punished for it?Granted,he stole money.but if we were to stone every leader in Nigeria who has dipped his fingers into d public till,no one will be left standing.He is fit to chair the Committee cos he has tremendous goodwill in d Niger Delta.we,d people,have grated him pardon and blotted his sentence from our consciousness.so make e no pain una.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by chinweub: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Very smart move, by PDP

You want to end insecurity, give robber security duty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by baby4u2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ndahbros1 I am sure you dont represent even a fraction of the Delta people, so please stop speaking for them. Secondly those so called thieves were not caught like him. Their own time will come and we'll speak thesame way. So because others are doing it, he should be included in government again. Is there no fresh mind that can chair the so called elders forum. He should do this as a goodwill alone and give back to Nigeria, he shouldnt be paid.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by olaezebala: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
people deceiving people (PDP)
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by reindeer: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
grin
nija na comedy!
''yes, we voted for jonathan, not pdp''!
i dey laff o!
A government bannig gay marriage makes a cross-dresser their oga
grin grin grin
Im sure Reuben Abati will have great things to say about Alams. grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by stormm: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Wey Beaf? angry angry angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by akinnux(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Osanobua! Is it the same Alams the ex-convict and international fugitive that we are talking about here and President Jonathan is not even ashamed to associate with him. Of course this means that very soon FDF will also make Tafa Balogun their BOT chairman.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Olalekan0(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
Bayelsa state PDP should cover their faces in shame for this one. But then Ikuforiji and Tinubu are also corrupt individuals but are still card-carrying members of the ACN
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by jascon1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ndahbros1, u cant fight for resource control when the little the poor has to feed go into your pocket. how can u be fighting for resource control and stealing money from the state isnt that ironical dont contradict yourself. spell it out clearly. that gay is riding upon his ex-boy's position. have u ever been to bayelsa? every politician is a millionaire on aggregate. theres nothing to hide. u cant fool us. the place is a bayou.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by numo86(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
i hate it when they call God, it gets me infuriated, mayb he's d 2nd thief bode george, mumu country, were thieves are recycled, na now i know say Jonathan head don block,
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Funkymallam(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Bros Alams, wado oooo.
Oga Jona must settle im oga na, oga pass oga.
9ja na circus grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Kc3000: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Guys, abeg free Alams. . . . the only difference between him and the next man is that he got caught.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Demdem(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
Bad choice by the pdp however alams was a better governor who impacted more to his people than the retardeen. If the retardeen can be the president, why can't alams hold this post? There was nothing alams did has governor that the retardeen didn't do double.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
akinnux:

Osanobua! Is it the same Alams the ex-convict and international fugitive that we are talking about here and President Jonathan is not even ashamed to associate with him. Of course this means that very soon FDF will also make Tafa Balogun their BOT chairman.

here is your answer:

Funkymallam:

Bros Alams, wado oooo.
Oga Jona must settle im oga na, oga pass oga.
9ja na circus grin grin grin grin grin

i agree with the poster that said Ibori, Orji Uzor Kalu and Bankole would soon be chairing one pdp group or the other. Its just a matter of time.

I wonder what kind of message these 'elders' are passing on to the youth. In other words, they are trying to say that integrity doesnt play any role in our society of today.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by jascon1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
bullsheet!!! crazy govt. alams shud engage in community service and no longer politics. gay bill has been signed and a bisexual is on seat. prices of make-up, head gear, blouse and akpoola shoes will increase. pancake go come expensive oh god! i never shop for my girl for xmass oh
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by bros12345: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
When PAPA DECEIVES PIKIN (PDP) they end up becoming PEOPLE DESTROYING PEOPLE(PDP)
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by 1025: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
this is what we will continue getting as long as pdp remains in power.  it is a shame that young nigerians have the likes of alams, bode george, obasanjo and their likes to learn from.
as a child, who would want his child to have alams or bode george as his role model.
hey daddy, i want to be like alams when i grow so that i can dress like a woman sometimes especially when danger dey.
hey daddy, i want to be like bode george so that if i come out of jail, ashaebi will cover the whole of lagos because i am going to steal big.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
jascon1:

bullsheet!!! crazy govt. alams shud engage in community service and no longer politics. man-lover bill has been signed and a bisexual is on seat. prices of make-up, head gear, blouse and akpoola shoes will increase. pancake go come expensive oh god! i never shop for my girl for xmass oh

1025:

this is what we will continue getting as long as pdp remains in power.  it is a shame that young nigerians have the likes of alams, bode george, obasanjjavascript:void(0);o and their likes to learn from.
as a child, who would want his child to have alams or bode george as his role model.
hey daddy, i want to be like alams when i grow so that i can dress like a woman sometimes especially when danger dey.
hey daddy, i want to be like bode george so that if i come out of jail, ashaebi will cover the whole of lagos because i am going to steal big.

lmao. grin grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by largie(f): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
@poster
'Baale ti o mu 'gbo,
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=13pt]Power has changed hands, Thank God for MFM. Alamieyeseiha deserves to be president come 2015. You haters can go and jump in the lagoon.[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nyxus(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
I shake my head, wanting to change the place of my birth but overdue it is. Mediocrity is an understatement, Nigeria celebrates failure! Imagine a disgrace, someone who couldn't bear the wrath of his own doing by shaming every male alive and unborn with his impostor act. Now he is the chair of an ELDERS forum, I wonder if the english have eroded the meaning of the word. Disguised as a woman the governor of bayel, You know the rest. I fear the future if their ever will be one with the GEJ and co are going about it. YES!!! I have lost faith. God help us all
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Kay1kay1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
I don't know why Nigerians are pretending to be shocked. Is this not a country where [s]all sins can be 'forgiven' within a blink of an eye[/s] there is no sin?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2011
largie:

@poster
'Baale ti o mu 'gbo,

WTF undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by kglamour(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2011
2015 election: vote bode/alams. a ticket for transformation
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by peruso: 1:29am On Dec 06, 2011
kglamour:

i'm with you on this one, lol cheesy
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by jason123: 1:32am On Dec 06, 2011
kglamour:

What a wonderful combo! This is the transformation ticket that will get us "there"!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by peruso: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2011
WHO HAS BEWITCHED THIS MAN CALLED JONATHAN?
WHAT IS HIS IMPACT TO THE LIVES OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN? WHAT? WHAT?WHAT?

YET HE WANTS TO REMOVE SUBSIDY, HE WANTS A 7 YEAR SINGLE TENURE, HE WANTS TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION, HE IS NOT KEEPING TO HIS AGGREMENT WITH THE LECTURERS, OUR ROADS HAVE INCREASE IN THE RATE OF BEING DEATH TRAPS, YET HE IS SUPPORTING IMPUNITY IN HIS HOME STATE. ALAMS, SMH, IS THIS WHAT IT HAS COME TO?

THAT A CRIMINAL CAN NOW COME OUT OPENLY WITH ALL BOLDNESS TO BE HEADING THIS KIND OF BODY.

GOD HELP US!!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Ezniteadin(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2011
What do you expect from a country of profligate band of men overtaken by fraud and moral turpitude, a country of myopic politician, irreligious clerics, and irresponsible adolescent?
To bring a fraud to a fraudulent PDP is not a big deal to Fraudulent padi-padi leaders like Jonathan
It is a kind of Bayelsa Compensation
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by okosodo: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2011
Fee dee fee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina Fagbenro-Byron Is KOWA Party 2019 Presidential Candidate / Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.