Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Painful Pric.k, Help Pls! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Pric.k, Help Pls! (1167 Views)

In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. / She Died 18 Yrs... So Painful To All Unizik Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Pric.k, Help Pls! by bolorunfem(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
My 2yr plus son complained of pain in his p.e.ni.s and on close examination of the organ discovered that the pinhole was almost completely blocked and urine wasn't flowing out well. We took him to the hospital and he underwent surgery to open up the place. Tht was in September and withn a wk the wound healed up. Barely 6wks later he complained of pain again, we caled the doc/surgeon and informed him and he asked that the boyh be brought which we did. He examined him and said since he was peeing normaly and there was no wound on the genital then there was nothing to worry about that it could be d psychological effect of d pain he felt when he woke up from surgery anesthetic sleep. We went home and truly, somehow the lil boy stopped complaining. Few days ago he started complaining of pain again and he does not want to be touched there even while sleeping. Please, doctors in t he house, what do you think could be wrong and what can we do? Thanks a lot.
Re: Painful Pric.k, Help Pls! by tunnytox(m): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2011
I'm not a doctor but I believe that if the surgery was properly done the reason for the pain now may be due to either inflammation or infection or both in the area. All the same i'll advise you take him back to the doctor may be a different doctor (urologists) for a second opinion.
Re: Painful Pric.k, Help Pls! by Dmouthed(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
a second doc alone can look into it properly and tell you what, Doctors get confused sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

How LASTMA Cost A Doctor To Lose A Pregnant Woman's Baby / The Nigerian Health Sector: The Face Of Janus And The Match Towards Tophet! / Conversation Between Ebola And Aids - Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.