Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Out Police & Fake Judiciary Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Out Police & Fake Judiciary Hand (555 Views)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Judiciary ; The Last Hope Of The Common Man / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Out Police & Fake Judiciary Hand by ibide(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
I think in life one must not use a single option there shuold be two if not more than am writen this becoure the government of this nation has fail us in every way . One cannot go to police station & get justice neither will he / she go to court & get justice if u are not weathy injustice & corruption is now part of our cuture today mark two years that my elder brother & others were kill at ijube ife in ogun state every one will always here on radio or tV OF people been by police or military . at this point i will sujest that people should always go to court with sham & whenever police want to collect money from u just give him the one u has goting from shurine so that we can teach this executive criminals lesson what is your take pls let turn back to traditional way of geting justice

(1) (Reply)

Diseases Gays Introduced To The World! / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / Nigeria Fuel Subsidy To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.