Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13384 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by CzarChris(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
Pendo, she's about the sanest poster on romance section
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by johncasey1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
[color=][/color][color=#550000][/color] this election will not hold -190 fans club
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
john casey:

[color=][/color][/color] this election will not hold -190 fans club
[color=red]

It wont hold

We'wud know if its 190 that has nairaland or mukina/seun angry angry

we'll destroy the election -
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by johncasey1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
If this election holds then John Casey would rather die than commit suicide
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sexlog(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Would the winner be given any award? I want to know before i nominate.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Phate07(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2011

How much is(are) my vote(s) worth? angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Beync(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
Pendo

she make sense true
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by smile4kenn(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
what sort of rubbish is this with all this meaningless awards. I thought this was a forum site

wasting homepage space,
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
smile4kenn:

what sort of rubbish is this with all this meaningless awards. I thought this was a forum site

wasting homepage space,

I taya
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by kemiola89(f): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
Freecocoa
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Beync(f): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2011
For the male, i'd give it to sexskillz
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2011
no one is nominating the person i had in mind. . . .i'll keep it to myself then
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 190FanClub: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2011
i nominate hotie tima kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2011
Dyt deserves it. There's no one like Dyt on dis Forum. She's d one I want to nominate.
@Mukina, but you're saying she's disqualified (please now) Dyt deserves nomination. she is always d 1st 2 reply 2 sensitive topics in a sensible manner.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2011
smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2011
smile4kenn:

wasting homepage space,
na you get the space abi your name na Seun Osewa?
Gerrout now b4 i descend on you. grin
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Xionez(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2011
Beync:

For the male, i'd give it to sexskillz
Please, madam. Where did you get your crack from?!.
I need to be high on a kilo of that stuff to be able to nominate sexskillz, a tonne for 190_@.

Since i have 5 fingers and can walk a straight line, i also chose Pendo.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2011
ok . . .i'm nominating Mr Brown Jay

he gets straight to the point with as much humour as he could possibly muster grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
Pendo, how do you beat that
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
can I also nominate Mr BJ ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tyson55(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
I nominate Mr Mouth Action oops!! I mean to say Mr brown jay.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by r231(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
why una no dey nominate me now haba undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2011
r231:

why una no dey nominate me now haba undecided

You want my vote? wink
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 11, 2011
Mr.BrownJay.

PERIOD.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by r231(m): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You want my vote? wink

yessssss grin cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by denzel2009: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
Inspired_m cos he sold me a pusssy magnet!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
denzel2009:

Inspired_m cos he sold me a pusssy magnet!
wtf? angry angry angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Woke4all(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2011
All my candidates not eligible to vote, angry angry angry angry angry angry >: (>: (>: (>: (angry angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry>: (>: (>: (angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
Na who b this MBJ sef?
**see as all dis girls wan do am**
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 2:55am On Dec 13, 2011
MR BROWN JAY all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video / Wife Vs Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.