Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Strange Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Relationship (587 Views)

Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Relationship by donclem11: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
A friend of mine had dated a girl and broke up when they were both young, after 20yrs, they met again, this time my friend had divorced his wife with 4 kids and the woman has separated from the father of her 4 kid( few months back) my friend and this child hood gf compromised to start all over again, Now the woman's kids dad is begging to come back, she claim to be truly inlove with my friend, and on a few occasion the woman's kids dad called my friend on the phone to insult him. The woman has now been seen in various parties incompany of her kids dad and he would call her on the phone most times at midnight, this situation is affecting my friend. advice please
Re: Strange Relationship by Dyt(f): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
he shld go back 2 his wife 2
Re: Strange Relationship by Eiregirl(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Not a good situation!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Festival Of Love (valentine’s Day) / Is It True? / Politics In My Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.