Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pets As Part Of The Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pets As Part Of The Family? (5350 Views)

How To Control Incest In The Family? / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family? / Using First Names For Husband & Wife (Father & Mother) in the Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by mohawkchic(f): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2008
~Agreeable friends-they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms ~George Elliot

~Wisdom usually does not fall from high places. The mighty and the splendid have taught me little. I have learned more from my dog than from all the great books I have read. The wisdom of my dog is the product of his inability to conceal his wants. When he yearns to be loved, there is no pouting in the corner. There are no games entitled "Guess what is the matter with me." He puts his head on my lap, wags his tail and looks up at me with kind eyes, waiting to be petted. No professor or sage ever told me I might live a more successful life if I simply asked for love when I needed it~Gerry Spence

~Because I can!!~

Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Gamine(f): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2008
AWWWW

Cute cute

not my fave breed, but such a cutieee grin grin grin grin grin

Angel is our family member ooo!

Shes even gonna walk down the aisle during my sisters wedding!

Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Nwaka77: 3:26am On Feb 15, 2008
Awwwwwwww! look at Zsa Zsa cheesy

@Mohawkchic

I love this doggie of yours. Look at her sleeping, sooooo cute! She is the cutest with that shirt of hers on.

Some of my dad's family live in the outskirts of London. Who knows, one day when I vist my aunty there, I may see Zsa Zsa cheesy I know I might sound crazy to some but she is just too cute!
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Nwaka77: 3:29am On Feb 15, 2008
@Gamine

Angel is a cutie smiley Look at her so alert in front of the camera cheesy
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Gamine(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2008
Yes
Zsa Zsa is ssssssssssooo cute smiley

Angel loves taking pictures

A vain lil doggie! grin grin grin
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by mohawkchic(f): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2008
~ @ Nwaka~

~This is Zsa Zsa ma sis's yorkie[quote][/quote]

~Zsa zsa cud be closer than You think !! wink she's in ATL Georgia w/  her mama ~ ma sister grin ~ Am just a Proud Aunt grin grin

~Told ma Sis. Zsa zsa's got a fan club on here,lol,she'll b in London for summer!

~@ Gamine~

~Your Angel is simply adorable~
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Nwaka77: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2008
mohawkchic:

~ @ Nwaka~

~This is Zsa Zsa ma sis's yorkie

~Zsa zsa cud be closer than You think !! wink she's in ATL Georgia w/ her mama ~ ma sister grin ~ Am just a Proud Aunt grin grin

~Told ma Sis. Zsa zsa's got a fan club on here,lol,she'll b in London for summer!

~@ Gamine~

~Your Angel is simply adorable~

Ain't that something! cheesy So, Zsa Zsa is actually here in America? ok then, tell Zsa Zsa's mum that whenever she and Zsa Zsa wants to visit the "sin city" (Las Vegas, Nevada), she is free to visit Aunty Nwaka cheesy
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by mohawkchic(f): 1:13am On Feb 24, 2008
~Aaaw Ta. Thats so sweet of you grin
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by OpeLovely(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
I love dogs, parrots and chickens.

Had dogs since i was a baby. From Alsatians to mongrels to different half breeds. Lurv them to bits.
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by mohawkchic(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
~Zsa zsa All grown Up w/ new coat of hair,Looking As Cute As Eva grin Never mind the wierd looking eyes,i will need more than red eye reduction to make them eyes normal lokin on the pic tongue

Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by bluehorizo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
I think pets should be just pets, and not elevated to the status of a 'member of the family'. Do you know how much money is spent on pets in a household that could've been spent on a REAL member of the family?

This is exactly what my babe always complain about. From the food he eats to the training and vet. She even complains that my dog eats too much. So ridiculous. She complains all the time and even promised to let the poor boy out of the house someday. But i know she is joking.

Pets are better friends. Loyal,dedicated and faithful. They are the real and only friends who will stay with you even when the world deserts you. I love them.

Does anyone know the procedure of bring a dog to Nigeria from abroad? What does he take? I want to bring in a Great Dane from the US.
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Johndoe100(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
cammax7: Do you have pets? How seriously do you take them? I know people who've cried when they lost their pets.
Should pets be considered as part of the family? Do you consider your pets as part of the family?

The only pets I have are women, this causes a problem 'cos my wife won't let me keep them at home. I have to find places to keep them, then go visit them there, exercise them. Big stress, but all in all I will still say they are worth keeping, the soulful look in the eyes when they want something, the way they jump up and down at your command. Not to talk of the antics they get up to when they are in heat.
Guys, If you don't have at least one pet woman, you need to go and get one right away.
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by fukcwitme(f): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
I just LOVE pets. I have:
1) a poodle named Pixie
2) a shih tzu named Boss
3) a bolognese named Teddy
4) a bunny named Furry
5) a rat named Pie
6) a red tail boa snake named Dragon

I adore each and everyone of my pets, they're my family and friends lol!
Re: Pets As Part Of The Family? by Lasinoh: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice for kids.
Teaches them who to care and gives them a certain level of responsibility. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toshiba 49" 4k Uhd Smart Tv For Sale / Is BLOOD Really Thicker Than Water? Family FEUDS! / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.