Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Sammy Okposo Back In House On The Rock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammy Okposo Back In House On The Rock (2960 Views)

Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) / Sammy Okposo's Wedding Pictures / Sammy Okposo Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sammy Okposo Back In House On The Rock by vikiviko(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2007
It was a show of grace to grass.

Sammy Okposo rose from a singer to be an international  figure under the choir department of  House on the Rock church[CHOSEN TREASURE].

Sammy was spotted at the 3rd service of the church, after almost 3years of suspension.His sins as i was told as to do with women affairs.He was unnoticed , he sat on the last row reserved for backsliding christians.

His nonchalant attitude led to his expulsion, he was a lead singer in Chosen TREASURE.
i HEARD that sammy called Pastor Paul on Phone , and he was shouting Baba BABA , pASTOR paul shouted on him for calling him Baba.
Pastor paul i was told took a snipe on sammy yesterday at the Church's Midweek service where he preached on the terrible ambitions of some men like sammy.
Sammy please find a way to repent and be part of the forthcoming EXPERIENCE 07
Re: Sammy Okposo Back In House On The Rock by dada22(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
GOD SEES ALL HEARTS
Re: Sammy Okposo Back In House On The Rock by dada22(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Baba God ,na im go 4giv all of us

@vikiviko,u r a ROCKER abi? cos it's an inside story, i'm one too.cheers

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) / Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face / Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy,dr Sid,reekado Banks And Di’ja At Mavinconcert Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.