Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mikuz The Kidnapper! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mikuz The Kidnapper! (722 Views)

Kidnapper Santa Claus (picture) / Hahaha. Akpors The Kidnapper / The man And The Kidnapper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikuz The Kidnapper! by McAdem: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2011
Little[b] Mikuz [/b]went to his mother demanding a new bicycle. His mother decided that he should take a look at himself and the way he acts. She said, "Well Mikuz, it isn't Christmas and we don't have the money to just go out and buy you anything you want. So why don't you write a letter to Jesus and pray for one instead." After his temper tantrum his mother sent him to his room. He finally sat down to write a letter to Jesus.

Dear Jesus,
I've been a good boy this year and would appreciate a new bicycle.

Your Friend,
Mikuz

Now, Mikuz knew that Jesus really knew what kind of boy he was (brat), so he ripped up the letter and decided to give it another try.

Dear Jesus,
I've been an OK boy this year and I want a new bicycle.

Your Truly,
Mikuz

Well, Mikuz [/b]knew this wasn't totally honest, so he tore it up and tried again.

Dear Jesus,
I've thought about being a good boy this year and can I have a bicycle?

[b] Mikuz

Well, Mikuz looked deep down in his heart, which by the way was what his mother really wanted. He knew he had been terrible and was deserving of almost nothing. He crumpled up the letter, threw it in the trash can and went running outside. He aimlessly wandered about depressed because of the way he treated his parents and really considered his actions. He finally found himself in front of a Catholic Church, Mikuz went inside and knelt down, looking around not knowing what he should really do. [b]Mikuz [/b]finally got up and began to walk out the door and was looking at all the statues. All of a sudden he grabbed a small one and ran out the door. He went home, hid it under his bed and wrote this letter.

Jesus,
I've got your mama. If you ever want to see her again, give me a bike!

Sincerely,
You know who
Re: Mikuz The Kidnapper! by mikuz(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2011
@mike, na dem
so it has come to this abi?
In short. .
*Mikuz draws closer to him,gives him a dirty slap and mikuz runs for his dear life*
Re: Mikuz The Kidnapper! by McAdem: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2011
u dey vex? my boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

where u ran go heh,u no fit ran
Re: Mikuz The Kidnapper! by jackpot(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
crap tongue
Re: Mikuz The Kidnapper! by bunmioguns(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
to be frank, the joke is not funny at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Mikuz The Kidnapper! by jackpot(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^
but your name isn't Frank but Bunmi~ tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cv / Akpors Life Son Tire Me / Am I The Best In Jokes Section????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.