Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Logo Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Designer (2039 Views)

How To Choose A Logo Designer / Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logo Designer by AbidemiA: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
We need a very good graphic artist to design logo for our 6 colour themed portal:

Here is the link to the portal forum: www.forum.adten.net .

All other modules/categories within the portal will have the same look and feel as the forum.

The logo will be placed at the top left corner of the page, on the same row/horizontal division with the login/register and theme selection buttons

Our Expectation:
[list]
[li]Logo that will match all of the six themes (You can change theme on the right top corner of on the page of the link provided above)
A single Logo that will represent global portal content, following are the content categories:
[list]
[li]Career
Real Estate
News
Stock and Investment
Automobile Trading
Classified Advert
Video
Hotel and Tourism
Forum/Community
Business Directories
Entertainment and Life style[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Please send your quote/sample to info at adten dot net
Re: Logo Designer by bigfat03(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
simple logo design

Re: Logo Designer by astralgirl: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2013
I'm a logo and graphic designer. Please view my work. http://bleepingtech.imgur.com (image hosting site)

email: admin(@)bleepingtech(dot)com

My work sample:

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Cinematography In Ibadan-need A Professional / My Blender lessons / Awesome Book Cover Design Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.