Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? (5424 Views)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by ifihearam: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
Every morning i watch my neighbor's girlfriend washing his car before he goes to work.I cannot but wonder why,is it not the man that is suppose to carry out such responsibility by washing his car daily before leaving for work?My inlaw washes both his car and his wife's every day so why should the reverse be the case

Anyways i want to know the input of the ladies on nairaland,Can you wash your boyfriend;s car as a sign of love or whatever they call it??
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Goldieluks: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yes! why not, i find it fun! especially back in Nija,
did it for my one and only,not everyday though.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Eiregirl(f): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
People was their cars EVERYDAY? Wow!!!!
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
Of all the things to do,that's the last I'll do,wait o,what's the question again?
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by ifihearam: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
@goldie

You enjoy it abi
@eiregirl

not necessarily washing perhaps cleaning with a napkin and water daily.

@freecocoa

I knw say you be typical nigerian woman
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by bekay911(f): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
Cant wash a boyfrnds car nope.
But will do it free willingly for ma husband. Fink i will luk cute in a sexy outfit
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2011
To be truthful,sincere and honest,I'LL NEVER try such,for what na,what will he be doing while I wash his car every morning? Nna ne kwa nu'm okwu,ha abeg o,so I'll cook his meals,prolly wash his clothes once in a while and wash his car too?OMG,somebody please tell me I'm not a maid to him by doing all that. I never wash my papa car na boyfriend own I go wash,mscheeew. My boyfriend wherever you are,hear abi na read this,cocoa will not wash your car for ANY reason,whatsoever,take it to the car wash,it doesn't cost much.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by slimyem: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
yes, i can if he'd cook for me,clean the house and wash my clothes.
nonsense!!
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by sistajay(f): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yes, I help by drivin the car to the car wash!!
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
i dont see no problem with that,if he appreciates it, all the better
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by bekay911(f): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ freecokes i fink ur boyfrnd heard it cos he just sneezed. Take am easy as u dey call d guy name
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Sijo01(f): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
I use to be a vry gud car washer wen i was in secondary school & even wen i was in d Uni; i stil do anytime am home. i stil do now, though, once in evry blue moon.
waoooooo, i really derive pleasure in doing it.
it got 2 a point dat wen any of my siblings wash d car even witout checking it out my dad wil consider it nt properly washed & ll ask me to put a finnal touch on it. As 4 washing a BF's car, Nope, i wont bt can assit him or chart him up wen he's doing d washing/cleaning.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by 195(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
A NIGERIAN GIRL

Mbanu - IT IS A LIE

Wash wetin

wen they cant even wash their panties

left alone motorcycle or car
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
^
Maga,you don come abi?no worry make I enter armory for you.

Bekay love,I'm sure he has.LOL
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by 195(f): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Any girl that washes my car for me

Na marriage straight
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by maxtum(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

A NIGERIAN GIRL

Mbanu - IT IS A LIE

Wash wetin

wen they cant even wash their panties

left alone motorcycle or car

I totally agreed! not only their pants self! even their arm pit! grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by ifihearam: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE

I SEE IT AS SLAVERY.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by 195(f): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
maxtum:

I totally agreed! not only their pants self! even their arm pit! grin grin

One nigerian girl recently walked past me
and she smelt of ADAM's Air fresher used in Toilets and bathroom undecided
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by bekay911(f): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

Any girl that washes my car for me

Na marriage straight

was d name of ur car again?
Okayyy keke. Sorry cant wash it
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by 195(f): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
^Keke napep 2011 limited edition with AC and 6 airbags cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by bekay911(f): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Still cant wash it
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

yes, i can if he'd cook for me,clean the house and wash my clothes.
nonsense!!
U DESERVE A BIG KISS BUT SINCE AM NOT A LESBO TAKE A PECK! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
[color=#550000][/color]

Nope i can't and i won't, what will he be doing while i am busy washing his car? undecided
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by iice(f): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Not everyday.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
My husband yes not my bf.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by MrsChima1(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
How much?
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by slimyem: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
kimberluge:

U DESERVE A BIG KISS BUT SINCE AM NOT A LESBO TAKE A PECK! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
you have both my cheeks sweety, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by sexlog(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
I felt embarassed when i  saw my GF washing my car. I never told her to do it! I later told her not to do it again. She said is nothing to her.  And she kept doing it without my knowledge whenever she came around.
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by BABE3: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
ifihearam:

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE

I SEE IT AS SLAVERY.

@ Topic: What exactly is the big deal in washing a car? That being said, why did God invent Car-Wash?

Let's assume Car-wash wasn't invented;

If I can wash my regular friend's car, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to wash my Significant other's.

PRIDE!  angry
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
ifihearam:

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE

I SEE IT AS SLAVERY.

If your neighbour's gf finds it enjoyable,washing her boyfriend's car,then its
her cuppa coffee,don't you think?
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yeah! Why not! Hes my baby and if he needs me to wash his car. I would. It could be fun too. cheesy
Re: Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
The OP needs to stop spying on his neighbour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Kamora Owens, A Plus Size Beautiful Female Model / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.