Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk? (12539 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk? by DisGuy: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2017
Vicjustice:
   Old boy, you wicked o, how you expect make the poor guy go through 4602 replies in a thread of 144 pages to find a tiny answer? Ha, that na life time task na, and before he go read all that finish, the girlfriend go don marry another man

this part still cracks me up!!!!
Re: How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
DisGuy:

this part still cracks me up!!!!
I swear down. I laugh so te grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This / 1500 Nigerians In Italian Prisons – Envoy / Death Traps: Lagos State Govt To Close Third Mainland Bridge (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.