Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Stupid Is The Iphone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Stupid Is The Iphone (9457 Views)

China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Samsung Sues Apple Over The Iphone 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by elrony(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
kingsilly:

Coogar itz ok nahhhh, or u keen on insulting everybody, ?few application of common sense will do,

to d bolded, the app is now on installous, download and become relevant grin grin grin grin
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
lmao
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by kingsilly(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
elrony:

to d bolded, the app is now on installous, download and become relevant grin grin grin grin
Elrony u be Madt Guy, ………
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by ise82(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2011
ernie2007:

There is nothing to complain about the iphone except the battery issues with the 4gs, since i used my first iphone i have been addicted to it, it gives you power to do anything and above all there is an app for everything, if you need where to download any app you see on itune shop for free, drop your email and i will send you the link. what you lack is the right tools, take your time, play with google a little bit, it has all the answers you need. And trust me there is nothing silly about the Iphone, to me its the maddest smart phone ever conceived by a human mind.
Where can i get apps free? iseoluwa@yahoo.com thats my email, Thanks!
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by Suntemi(m): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2011
try apptrackr . org
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by coogar: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
kingsilly:

Coogar itz ok nahhhh, or u keen on insulting everybody, ?few application of common sense will do,

you dey craze - you this king of silly minds.
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by Suntemi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
E don do oooo. make no body fight again oooo
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by DaveWest: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by sats: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2016
alleno:
I know this topic would have been discussed over a billion times already but really i got very frustrated tonight.
I have had the iphone 4 for months now and i just found my music collection, and the device would not allow
me to copy without wiping away my one in a million apps.

Apps i stayed overnight at internet zones to download and install, Really, i can't understand why i cannot sync
songs on my own computer and why i cannot make a song a ringtone without going through them, stupid restrictions
that makes no sense.

GOING TO WP7! Good luck with the rub*ish Apple!

WP7 aint sheet

Re: How Stupid Is The Iphone by DaveWest: 8:26am On May 17, 2016
I hope this article helps you send iPad music to iPhone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Those Who Changed Their Android Fonts Screenshots / Beware! - I Just Discovered Why Your Data Doesn't Last. Always Check / How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.