Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 (30117 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Real Madrid: 55% (92 votes)
Barcelona: 41% (69 votes)
Draw: 3% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs Blackburn (2 - 3) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On Thursday 22nd December 2011 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On Sunday 18th December 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2011
Madrid shld just forget abou barca and focuse on d league, i just pray dey don't draw barca in d champions league. Anyway madrid will still win d league come may
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by kruku: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2011
Difference btw Barca and Real
While Messi would pass the ball to an advantage collegue to score, Ronaldo would not.
Barca is more of Team Play, Real is very individual.
In all I enjoyed the game.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Hardunnii(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2011
pazienza:

u don't get it,barca can never buy a player like ronaldo,that's why ibrahimovich had to go,in barca everybody works for the team.
Good, so u cant say messi is better than ronaldo
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by cisse7575(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
pep vs mou. Messi vs cr7. Barca vs madrid, Pep had scored 10 out 10 where mou had scored 4 out 10. Messi had scored 10 out of 10 Where cr7 had scored 3 out of 10. FBc scored 20 out of 10 madrd scored 1 out of 10. Pep, messi, and barca are far much more better than mou, cr7 and realmadrd. Up barca
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Ramram: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
?
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
and the winner takes all! up barca! grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by chuks30: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
BARCELONA REMAINS THE BEST SIDE, IN AS MUCH AS THIER FORMATION THIS SEASON SEEMED FLUCTUATING AT THE START. NEVERTHELESS, THIER BEST'L ALWAYS BE SEEN EACH TIME THEY MEET THIER ARCH RIVALS.
BUT I BET U ALL THAT JOSE HAS BEEN HUMBLED SINCE HE CAME TO SPAIN. ITS OBVIOUS TO HIM THAT THIS IS NOT CHELSEA BRIDGE WHERE HE HELD BOUND WITHOUT CONCEVING ANY DEFEAT. WATCH JOSE CLOSELY AND OBSERVE THAT ALL THOSE DISPLAYS HAS STOPPED. ALL THOSE ACTINGS, AND ALL MAGA MAGA HAS FAILED HIM. HE CAN DO THAT WITH OTHER TEAMS, BUT,
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by semid4lyfe(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
Poor Mourinho undecided

Madrid should demphasize the el-classico matches and play to win the league (against other teams) cos I don't see them beating Barca as long as peeps like Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Puyol etc are in the club.

Congrats to all Barca fans wink
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
"The score is a consequence of football. This is a game. Luck always plays an important role. We could have scored a second goal when we were 1-0 up, and in normal circumstances we would have because Cristiano is fantastic and nets his shots. The game would have been different then. We gave a balanced performance in the first half and Barcelona scored a very lucky goal in the second half. We had a chance to net an equaliser the following minute. It looked like the ball was in, but it wasn't. Then, they dominated psychologically and were able to play their usual touch football. We also had a chance to net a second strike and bring the score up to 3-2, but due to luck, not merit, their goalkeeper cleared a shot by Kaka. That's why I believe luck made a difference, but I do not wish to deprive Barcelona of merit."

"Barcelona's first goal was similar to others we've conceded to them. I don't like it when one of my men in midfield tries to take the ball and then follows a an effort typical of our adversary. I understand it when players are scared. It was a divided ball and you always see a yellow card when you go for it 50-50. We reacted to their second goal, which was circumstantial. We had a chance to draw the game 2-2 and then to cut distances to 3-2. We reacted unsuccessfully, but we reacted nonetheless. We only experienced one problem in the last 15 minutes. We had none in the first half. We had a better start to the match and that conditioned it. I'd choose that as a key moment."

"I'm sad and calm. Before the match I said we were emotionally stable. One is obviously happy when one wins, and sad when one loses. We're still stable. We have the same points and one less game to play than Barcelona. Winning in Seville would make us leaders by the Christmas break. We lost a game but have the same points as our main challenger. We'll remain leaders by winning in Seville."

"I thought at the time that Messi should have been sent off for his tackle on Alonso, but the referee saw it better than I did because I was 40 or 50 meters away. I don't want to make any sort of criticism without watching it on TV because I may be unfair and I don't wish to be. Many of my players have been wrongly sent off before."

"I decided to use two defensive midfielders because we faced them at home. We wanted to be more offensive, like we were in the first half. I also though Ozil would be very productive at home. Numbers make it easier to understand certain things. The team that wins the most games does so for being better than its opponent. That's on a pragmatic level. In time, we forget about Pepe's red card or Higuain's goal. We won a final against Barcelona, and that's more important to me because these games don't win you anything. Nevertheless, it's true that Barcelona have won against us more often and that's because they've managed to be stronger."

"I'm here speaking to you today because my team lost. I didn't want my assistant coach to deal with this. The press conference would have been calmer with a victory, but we lost and there was no doubt in my mind that I'd be here now."

jose mourinho@www.realmadrid.com
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by sandee575(f): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
Practise match for Barcelona. Better dubbed El Practico.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by otokx(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mourinho is getting more and more mature.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Umarjob: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by honeric01(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mourinho, stop whinning, Barca's goal to you is luck? then what about your own goal? luckluck or fluckluck?
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
mourinho should sit down in a corner and ponder over his seeming inability to surmount barca.

it calls for a change in strategy which can only come about by sober reflection i think.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by mikuz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
in fact.
Im forced to conclude that mourinho is indeed not a good coach.
He's just over hyped jor.
He should have played kaka in that midfield,introducing a 4-4-2 formation with benz and higuain leading the attack.
Na wa o!
Guardiola na winsh?
Ever wondered why he played sanchez and fabregas ahead of villa and pedro?
What a coach!!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Calradised: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
it was a great game, classic football
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by renewnaija(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
People pls dont insult the Madrid players or coach. That they lost to one of the greatest teams of all times doesnt make them bad.

All Madrid players are stars on their own level. Barca just makes such teams like Madrid & Man utd look like they have crap players. Are Ozil, Higuan, Benzema, Ramos, Casillias as well as Rooney, Nani, Vidic, crappy players? No.

When these clubs beat smaller teams, people shout praises. They meet Barca again & again & they cant do jack. Do ppl really watch Barca games? They are very pleasurable. And I'm not even a fan. I'm glad people are beginning to understand that this Barca team is on a level like no other. Messi has single-handedly created a position (false 9) in football formations. How then do ppl compare this dude to anyone else? Is it not insulting?

Let us enjoy them during our lifetime. Such teams dont come around often.

Barca - they are really more than a club!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by IFELEKE(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
Team work prevailed over individual skills . . .Forza Barca!. . .We Rule,They Ruse
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by eyoniggar(m): 3:34am On Dec 12, 2011
IFELEKE, You indefinitely abandon our thread. Whats up?
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2011
Insert Quote

People pls dont insult the Madrid players or coach. That they lost to one of the greatest teams of all times doesnt make them bad.

All Madrid players are stars on their own level. Barca just makes such teams like Madrid & Man utd look like they have crap players. Are Ozil, Higuan, Benzema, Ramos, Casillias as well as Rooney, Nani, Vidic, crappy players? No.

When these clubs beat smaller teams, people shout praises. They meet Barca again & again & they cant do jack. Do ppl really watch Barca games? They are very pleasurable. And I'm not even a fan. I'm glad people are beginning to understand that this Barca team is on a level like no other. Messi has single-handedly created a position (false 9) in football formations. How then do ppl compare this dude to anyone else? Is it not insulting?

Let us enjoy them during out lifetime. Such teams dont come around often.

Barca - they are really more than a club!

^^^^^ a matured man talking,
in the next 50 years, most of u beefers would be telling ur grandchildren how it was an honour to watch such greatness,

in fact.
Im forced to conclude that mourinho is indeed not a good coach.
He's just over hyped jor.
He should have played kaka in that midfield,introducing a 4-4-2 formation with benz and higuain leading the attack.
Na wa o!
Guardiola na winsh?
Ever wondered why he played sanchez and fabregas ahead of villa and pedro?
What a coach!!

^^^^

this is how u know a good coach two of his changes scored,
now tell me how special is the special one
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by RuuDie(m): 5:01am On Dec 12, 2011
Even at 1-0 down. . . . . .Barca won the psychological tussle by refusing to be forced into playing long balls out of defence. I watched in utter disbelief as time and time again, even after Valdes had goofed and Madrid players kept pouring forward to pile the pressure, they kept at it; passing the ball in their defence area like no biggie - quite impressive cuz it takes balls to do.

Pep certainly showed some tactical genius, effectively playing a back-3; Alves was pushed up to right wing while Puyol slotted into right-back, Busquets dropping back to pair Pique if needed. It was quite a fluid system. . . . .transforming from 3-4-3 to 4-3-3 so constantly, no wonder Real players were a bit bamboozled especially in the midfield area.

For Real Madrid, they really do not always have to play their football at such breath-taking pace, especially when they are in the box-seat. . . . .and it is breath-taking literally because by the 70th minute, most of them always look jaded, out of breath and steam!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Kx: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2011
Madrid spoil our weekend sha!.
Its just a game.
The el classico should nt be over hyped.
Madrid should de-emphasis winning against barca. The mentality and the overall goal should be the league proper.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2011
Kx:

Madrid spoil our weekend sha!.
Its just a game.
The el classico should nt be over hyped.
Madrid should de-emphasis winning against barca. The mentality and the overall goal should be the league proper.

Sorry about your weekend.
Its just a game but important like every other 3 point game. You can win or loose a season with just one point.
The el classico will always be hyped by the media. and this last one was different because of the great form of RM and barca going into the match.
Madrid cant de-emphasize winning against barca because its an ego thing.
The league and ucl is always the overall objective but loosing to barca makes it less ''shinny''.

next year we will once more try again.
but for now the next objective is to beat ponfedirana and sevilla so as to go into the XMas break as league leaders and have an advantage for the second leg of the Copa match.

HALA MADRID
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by AjanleKoko: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2011
^^
Ehn, Alhaji . . . how market bros? grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by dmahn(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2011
dmahn dont tell una olote se u go cry cry, I don kill dem be soo, See run-ado no do anything oo
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
Ehn, Alhaji . . . how market bros? grin
Market was bearish.

although the closing price for the stock was at par with the average market value. wink

Forecast for next week by BA's says it should go bullish once more(by at least one basis point or most likely three basis points) before close of market for the christmas break grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by AjanleKoko: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2011
usbcable:

Market was bearish.

although the closing price for the stock was at par with the average market value. wink

Forecast for next week by BA's says it should go bullish once more(by at least one basis point or most likely three basis points) before close of market for the christmas break grin

If the script continues just like last year, expect to lose to Sevilla in your last away game of the year.
Last year you guys lost away to Osasuna after taking the manita from Barca. And Sevilla already forced Barca to a draw at the Camp Nou this term. So I'd be very careful to put my money on that match if I were you. Anyway, no harm in optimism.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by mikuz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
hehe,
madrid fans don finally humble.
Thank God for barca!!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
pepi got something that jose would do well to study. that's his only hope of surmounting barca.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by mikuz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^
people were even saying that he should have contacted getafe's coach.
Lol!!
But na true you talk o.
Everybody has a weak spot!!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Fellywood(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
People should know that Jose is not a good coach. He has a must-win attitude which kills all purpose & creativity in all the clubs he has been. That is why his players goes to the pitch ready for Takwando. Chelsea, Inter & the rest are still struggling to come out of the mess he left them. He kills clubs & players. He was the one that did what is happening to our dear Mikel today. When he is eventually forced out of Spain next season, by Barca, you will see what will remain of Madrid & her players. Jose is bad news & kills any team he manages. He is arrogant, proud & almost making himself god. And that is the very reason he will bite the dust this season. Pride will always bring any one down, and Jose & Ronaldo is no exception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

UCL: Dinamo Zagreb Vs Chelsea - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) / Napoli Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 1) On 25th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.