Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 (30115 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Real Madrid: 55% (92 votes)
Barcelona: 41% (69 votes)
Draw: 3% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs Blackburn (2 - 3) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On Thursday 22nd December 2011 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On Sunday 18th December 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Fellywood:

People should know that Jose is not a good coach. He has a must-win attitude which kills all purpose & creativity in all the clubs he has been. That is why his players goes to the pitch ready for Takwando. Chelsea, Inter & the rest are still struggling to come out of the mess he left them. He kills clubs & players. He was the one that did what is happening to our dear Mikel today. When he is eventually forced out of Spain next season, by Barca, you will see what will remain of Madrid & her players. Jose is bad news & kills any team he manages. He is arrogant, proud & almost making himself god. And that is the very reason he will bite the dust this season. Pride will always bring any one down, and Jose & Ronaldo is no exception.
its not compulsory to show stupi.dity by posting stu.pid sentences.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
everyone is entitled to his own opinion, bros.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by AjanleKoko: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
George_D:

everyone is entitled to his own opinion, bros.

No be so bros.

Kicking a man when he's down is downright cruel grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by vislabraye(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
I was very happy when Barca whooped Madrid. Mo just has a big mouth that needs to be silenced. A lot of people have deified Mo as the greatest coach that ever walked on the face of planet (all the coaches of all sports put together). I know he's a very good coach though.

But its not all about Messi. You have Xiavi and Iniesta in that team. The two best mid field andministrators and to make matter worse for Madrid, there is Cec Fabregas. No hope for Madrid.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Fellywood(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
@usbcable, I am really sorry that you are a Madrid fan but Barca is better 100 times over. You can go plug into a transformer, haha
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
to make matters worse, real are just stacking players for the now, wait till mourinho leaves and see as madrid turn the clock back 5 years,
I MEAN,what happened to madrid's youth team system that produced cassillas,raul, helguera and the likes, (thanks to florentino perez)

barca just copped cesc, they have thiago alacantra, sanchez, pedro, busquets (cesc is the oldest among the lot), and they are in the hunt for neymar,

the future looks bleak for madrid, and by the way

i never knew madrid had sooo many naija fans ohh!! i forgot, they are a mixture of man utd and arsenal dual club members,
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
Fellywood:

@usbcable, I am really sorry that you are a Madrid fan but Barca is better 100 times over. You can go plug into a transformer, haha
yes I don hug the transformer and i no die wetin next. grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
and as for the talk by people (only naija Bois) who call on madrid to de-emphasize the importance of el-classico, just dont understand

this game transcends football,
its history  is rooted in the tumultuous past of spain and the struggle by the catalans for independence,

everytime the game is played, the catalan nation gets to spite the team (that has the emblem of the king of spain and who was the baby child of Franco)

and for madrid its a game to dominate them bloody catalans!!!

sooo for all you epl apologetics that that always think league league league,  there are some things that are personal and this game (the greatest rivarly in the history of sports) is one of them,

finally, if jose looses the next el classico and then flunkes on the champion league and fails to win the league, HE WOULD BE FIRED !!!!!!!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
kobikwelu:

to make matters worse, real are just stacking players for the now, wait till mourinho leaves and see as madrid turn the clock back 5 years,
I MEAN,what happened to madrid's youth team system that produced cassillas,raul, helguera and the likes, (thanks to florentino perez)
barca just copped cesc, they have thiago alacantra, sanchez, pedro, busquets (cesc is the oldest among the lot), and they are in the hunt for neymar,
the future looks bleak for madrid, and by the way
tell 3 clubs in which a good coach leaves them and the status was same as the last coach.
about the youth system we call it the castilla and it has never been better in a long while and we still have players coming out playing for us(arbeloa,granero,callejon,adan,jese).
and bros sanchez no be spanish academy player.
and the bolded is soo short sighted a comment.
ask your self the average age of real madrid or the stats of the team over the last 16 months, then you will know that the future is bright and should be properly nutured too by its originators(perez/mourinho)
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by hbrednic: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
[/quote][quote author=usbcable link=topic=821039.msg9751898#msg9751898 date=1323727069]
tell 3 clubs in which a good coach leaves them and the status was same as the last coach.
about the youth system we call it the castilla and it has never been better in a long while and we still have players coming out playing for us(arbeloa,granero,callejon,adan,jese).
ask your self the average age of real madrid or the stats of the team over the last 16 months, then you will know that the future is bright and should be properly nutured too by its originators(perez/mourinho)
THE CURRENT MADRID PLAYERS ARE PURE MERCENARIES,QUITE UNLIKE BARCA.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by BERNIMOORE: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2011
MOURINHO LEFT PORTO AND THEY WERE RELEGATED IN 2008 TO UEFA CUP AND TILL NOW COULD NOT PROGRESS PLAying champions league,,DUE TO ATTROCITIES COMMITED BY MOURINHO'S PORTO,PORTO NEVER BE THE SAME,HE WAS SACKED BY ABRAHAMOVIC FOR FAILURE TO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHILE CHELSEA WINNING LEAGUE CUP IS NOT A NEWS years back BECAUSE THEY GOT IT IN THEIR MUSEUM BEFORE,HE WAS GIFTED A ROBERTO MANCINI TEAM AT INTER THAT WON BAck to back skudeto,BUT WHEN HE LEFT ,INTER WAS SHORT OF WHAT MANCINI LEFT,THEY STRUGLE ALL WAY,AND NOW IF HE LEAVES REAL madrid,THEY WILL BE WORSE,SO where is the so called mourinho?
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2011

@usbcable,

sooooo u can look me squarely in the eyes and tell me that the future looks bright for the madrid youth system??
lemme refresh your memory,
the rot started during the galacticos (perez 1) era, when florentino perez made it clear that madrid is a club for superstars and not a youth system club,

i watched xavi's first game, when he came in for monsieur luis enrique, who was being sheparded by a defensive josepa guardiola  (then puyol started his career as a right back),

you think mourinho and perez are ready to mid-wife any young player to greatness?then obviously, you dont know real madrid football club

tell me since raul, who has come out and you think FLORENTINO AKA GALACTICO PEREZ would start now?? (apart from merchandizing) the urge to win and win fast is the nail in the coffin,

bros just forget, the youth squad feeder system ship has sailed a long time ago

IF U WANT, i could link the midfield chain for you in the barcelona midfield for the past three generations of squads

PS: SANCHEZ IS NOT A YOUTH SQUAD MEMBER AND I DONT CONSIDER CESC AS YOUTH SQUAD MEMBER, HE LEFT , i was referring to how young the current squad is and how well they are playing (pedro, thiago,sanchez,cesc, busquets, dos santos etc) also callejon, arbeloa all have gone to ply their trade before and are back , I WAS REFERRING TO RAUL/CASSILLAS STYLE PLAYERS,
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by AjanleKoko: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2011
^^
Anybody who thinks Real Madrid can achieve what was done with La Masia is just dreaming jare.
Pep Guardiola has blooded more young players than any coach in recent history, at any club. He's turned youth team players into world beaters. That's very difficult for any club to achieve. This season, he has brought through Thiago, and more recently Cuenca.

Only yesterday I was watching Oriol Romeu, former Barca B player and La Masia grad, keep our own Mikel out of the Chelsea squad.
Kudos to Cryuff who sold the academy idea to Nunez in the late 70s, and also to Pep for promoting the ideal over the last 3 years.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2011
hmmm! i see that pepi has been on this for a while now.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Fellywood(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
BARCELONA, God`s gift to football grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by fredoooooo: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2011
hahahahahaha

Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
it happens. its all in a day's job for a coach, so no need to gloat!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
abeg make dem gloat joor.

moomoo club and useless manager, na so so mouth dem dey get. flat track bullies. u dare not put 1 pence on this ones, na offering u wan do be dat.

mcheew
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Fellywood(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
hahahahahaha

mourinho-haha.jpg (16.28 KB, 320x306 )
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
am at a loss here
is it joy at RM loosing or sadness at being dissapointed at JM loosing to barca again.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Mcleo007(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
usbcable:

am at a loss here
is it joy at RM loosing or sadness at being dissapointed at JM loosing to barca again.

Both! grin grin grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by AjanleKoko: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2011
usbcable:

am at a loss here

Real Madrid is a great club, i have always respected them, despite being a follower of their great rival.
I can imagine how you feel, this is how we felt in the late 90s-early 2000s when the Galacticos used to beat the crap out of us (early 2000s, it was even Real, Valencia and ATM!).

But I have to admit, beating them when the Special One (IMO the best club coach of this era) is at the helm, is waaaaaayyyyyy sweeter grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Fellywood(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
My belle sweet me well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Fellywood(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
@usbcable my broda, I say my belle sweet me well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by usbcable(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
i lof nairaland grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2011
real madrid lives to fight another day.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by sirpekun: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo 1-year-Old Son, Mateo, Shows Impressive Football Skills
Cristiano Ronaldo’s youngest son, Mateo Ronaldo seem to be showing some impressive skills for football.

In a new video that was shared today (April 6 2019) on Instagram by the Portuguese himself, Mateo was seen kicking a football with his superstar father.
Read more on https://idonsabi.com/cristiano-ronaldo-1-year-old-son-mateo-shows-impressive-football-skills/

Freiburger:
Rolanldo and his free kicks sha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

UCL: Dinamo Zagreb Vs Chelsea - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) / Napoli Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 1) On 25th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.