Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Real Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Real Man? (3558 Views)

Poll: Well is he?

Yes! I wish more guys took slaps like this!: 35% (5 votes)
Yes, but he should have stopped it early by giving her one: 28% (4 votes)
No he's a b***tch: 35% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Man? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
My blood just dey boil as dis babe dey fawkup with her machine-gun slaps.
What do y'all think? Did the bros handle it properly? or should he have stopped that poo early with a corrective GBOSA of his own?
Vote and leave your thoughts.

[flash=500,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYIA_pjGTxY[/flash]
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
Rule number one: Never ever hit a woman!. . .
Rule number two: Read Rule number one again!. . .

Cheerz!
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2011
May all your wives and girlfriends slap you everyday for the rest of your life.  grin
When they do, please don't hit them.  cheesy

Some boys don't really think when they make some statements.
Just regurgitating what you've been told without actually applying it to everyday life.
Re: A Real Man? by Amya(f): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2011
impressive! Most Naija guys will never sit and take it like that.
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2011
And why the f&ck should they?  undecided

Why is this [b]impressive [/b]to you?
Re: A Real Man? by BABE3: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2011
2buff:

My blood just dey boil as dis babe dey fawkup with her machine-gun slaps.

Same here fam. The guy showed extreme perseverance. 3+ hot slaps?

He handled it properly, but like a mugu.  grin No offeincse. Even Jesus wouldn't have stood there like that.

Yes, a man shouldn't hit a woman; but he can, if it's "self defense" or the woman is more "powerful-strength-wise" than the guy.

Any human that hits another human should expect a reaction from the "hitee"; any reaction.
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2011
7 hot slaps within the span of 21 seconds = approximately 21 slaps per minute.

. . . Can't do it.
Re: A Real Man? by BABE3: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2011
^ Just keep modifying o. 21 slaps per minute is a lot. If Jesus can't do it, I definitely don't expect anyone to be able to.

Any male that says they'd sit and let a female slap them 21 times in 60 seconds is a tool.  grin Ok, no, not a tool, but a blatant liar. Such male is only trying to abide by my manual; "How to catch babes on NL 101".
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2011
. . .And what does your silly trumped up shitty manual say? "Thank God i yam a Finnish toothpick?" "How to be anorexic on NL 101?"

Yeah, right! undecided
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2011
^^ Dammit. Make sense!  shocked angry

BABE!:

^ Just keep modifying o. 21 slaps per minute is a lot. If Jesus can't do it, I definitely don't expect anyone to be able to.

Any male that says they'd sit and let a female slap them 21 times in 60 seconds is a tool.  grin Ok, no, not a tool, but a blatant liar. Such male is only trying to abide by my manual; "How to catch babes on NL 101".

which number was it again to "Be her b^tch"? I know it was there because I remember opposing it  grin
Re: A Real Man? by Mynd44: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2011
I might not hit her back but I will definately restrain her
Re: A Real Man? by BABE3: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2011
2buff:

which number was it again to "Be her b^tch"? I know it was there because I remember opposing it  grin

lol. Yh, I remember you opposed it. It was number 6.

"6)ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LADIES! BE A MALE FEMINIST!
Don't hesitate to argue with your fellow men while you take the ladies' side (even when you know your argument is not making any sense).
Relax buddy- Take the insults hurled at you. You're earning cool points from the ladies!"
Re: A Real Man? by Mynd44: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2011
An oh lest I forget, this thing between Sexkillz and Babe! Is intresting keep it up
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2011
Haha, and you got a problem with that? You still crying over that? Why dont you print this "6)ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LADIES! BE A MALE FEMINIST!", paste it on your forehead, and then take a picture with it and then upload it. . . Let's see if traits of your anorexia would abate. . . Like, really!
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2011
. . .And when you do, i'll open a thread that says "How to catch guys on NL 101". . .

My Num 5) Dont look like a toothpick, and
My Num 6) Add some flesh in the right places. . .
My Num 7) Nl guys like something to hold. . .

I'll even dedicate it to you. . . i know you'll like it! smiley
Re: A Real Man? by Jenifa1: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2011
the girl has no respect for herself. shameless display of stupidity.
but I truly admire the guy's perseverance though.
Re: A Real Man? by r231(m): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2011
maybe they are brother and sister grin cheesy
Re: A Real Man? by Jenifa1: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2011
good point.
or she could be oga's daughter. while he is oga's shoe shiner.
Re: A Real Man? by Mynd44: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

. . .And when you do, i'll open a thread that says "How to catch guys on NL 101". . .

My Num 5) Dont look like a toothpick, and
My Num 6) Add some flesh in the right places. . .
My Num 7) Nl guys like something to hold. . .

I'll even dedicate it to you. . . i know you'll like it! smiley

ordering pop-corn
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2011
That was hard to watch with all those slaps. Im amazed that he stood there like that. The woman handled herself terribly! I dont understand what their relationship is or what was said.
But after the first slap he should have walked away. Seems they both need to mature up about communicating, him with boundries of what is acceptable, and her nagging at him like he was a child.
Re: A Real Man? by Natasha2(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2011
hmm just like my bff grin he did the right thing he should have walked away if he didn't want to hit her but she deserves a good slap jeez 
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 09, 2011
. . .And like i was saying earlier before i was rudely interrupted by an anorexic wannabe "fashionista", It takes a real man not to hit a woman, even when he is in the right! Trust me, just one slap from him and she'll faint! That's what you try to avoid when angry! What do you gain after slapping her and she ends up in the ward? Seriously! What you could spoil would be more than what caused your anger. That's why it's self control! You can do it, but you choose NOT to do it. it doesnt make you less a man for any reason whatsoever! I can imagine that girl wey breeze fit blow comot, slapping her boyfriend. If the guy slap am back and her head no shift comot from her shoulder, make i know wetin cause am. . . Person dey talk you dey show me Num 6) of your nonsensical hopelessly inclined manual!. . . Your head there!

Nonsense! smiley
Re: A Real Man? by coogar: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

. . .And what does your silly trumped up shitty manual say? "Thank God i yam a Finnish toothpick?" "How to be anorexic on NL 101?"

Yeah, right! undecided

sexkillz, i will implore you to desist from picking on my cousin(babe!) unnecessarily.
if you need to use someone as a punch-bag. . . . .find other lasses.

touch not my anointed. angry
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 09, 2011
coogar:

sexkillz, i will implore you to desist from picking on my cousin(babe!) unnecessarily.
if you need to use someone as a punch-bag. . . . .find other lasses.

touch not my anointed. angry
Haha! What's there to touch for BABE! body kwanu? She keeps trying to prove she's a smart arse. . . That's perambulating bullshit! I and bullshit are not on talking terms!
How does the guy receiving the slap has anything to do with abiding by her st[i]u[/i]pid manual? Is the guy on NL? She could get away with such nonsensical behavior to other guys o, but to me? She go chop stone first!. . .
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 09, 2011
My own is simple. To all the guys saying "good he was able to take the slaps" may your wives and girlfriends slap you every day for the rest of your life. Don't touch them OOO O.o.

Then come back here and post your mind again.

Of course some girlS will support, but that's women for you. Its not about fairness or making sense to them but about them doing whatever they want with no repercussion so it's easy to deduce their general biased "opinions" on this.

I'm ashamed for some men. Just put a dog collar with a chain round your neck and give the chain to the woman nearest you. Abominable things. undecided
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 09, 2011
I'm talking to u sexkillz. Also leave my sis Babe alone  angry

You're obviously unstable though. Didn't u just say you will never hit a chick. Now youre saying you'll stone her.

Na your kind worse pass. Your sort dem dey quick turn serial killer
Re: A Real Man? by lovelydoll: 2:14am On Dec 09, 2011
nothing new i slap my bf like tht anytime he messes up and he takes it like a betch. strangely i think he likes it. i will try rings next time.
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 09, 2011
Done!

Believe me, i'm not hitting her! This was merely a discussion! BTW i said "chop stone" not stone her! Haba! I'll never ever hit BABE! At least, not in her anorexic state. . . grin grin Una free me abeg!
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2011
lovelydoll:

nothing new i slap my bf like tht anytime he messes up and he takes it like a betch. strangely i think he likes it. i will try rings next time.

Sounds like you two are a great match.  smiley
2 abominations joining forces to confuse the rest of the world   angry
Re: A Real Man? by coogar: 2:25am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Haha! What's there to touch for BABE! body kwanu? She keeps trying to prove she's a smart arse. . . That's perambulating bullshit! I and bullshit are not on talking terms!
How does the guy receiving the slap has anything to do with abiding by her st[i]u[/i]pid manual? Is the guy on NL? She could get away with such nonsensical behavior to other guys o, but to me? She go chop stone first!. . .

if her comments irk you that much, ignore them.
last time i checked, she wasn't talking to you or directing her missives to your person.
you are starting to act like you are obsessed with her -

[img]http://annyjacoby.files./2010/01/stalkers.png[/img]
Re: A Real Man? by Mynd44: 2:28am On Dec 09, 2011
Just to clarify some issues Sexkillz what is Babe! Weight?
Re: A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 09, 2011
If a woman slaps you everyday or, if you are a woman, and you slap your man everyday, that's psychosis in it's elemental stages. . . Urgent medical attention should be sought with alacrity. . . A woman slaps you everyday, and you slap her back everyday? just pray you dont have me as your neighbor! I'll personally purchase a permanent ambulance for you both, in case of necessity! Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Landlady Is Pregnant For Me!!!! / My Escapade With My Church Pastor's Daughter.....mature Content..18+ / Which Of These Three Is The Best Punishment To A Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.