Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) (24191 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Amtired: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
JEALOUSY WILL TAKE YOU GUYS TO NO WHERE!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM "CHRIS" GO STRAIGHT TO HIM AND CLEAR YOUR MIND,
SORRY TO SAY THIS, I WONDER WHY SOME MUSLIMS HERE QUOTE BIBLE PASSAGES THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND, ONLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE,
SOMEONE QUOTED 2CORINTHIAN 6:14; DO NOT BE EQUALLY YOKE WITH UNBELIEVER, THE MEANING IS THAT IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER "CHRISTIAN INDEED" YOU MUST NOT PRACTICE WHAT THE UNBELIEVER DO, YOU MUST NOT ASSIST THEM IN DOING THINGS THAT DOES NOT WIN GOD'S APPROVAL ETC,
IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT ASSOCIATE HUMANLY WITH THEM, IT DOES NOT MEAN WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY THEY CANNOT SHARE IN YOUR HAPPINESS,IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHEN THEY "UNBELIEVERS" ARE IN TROUBLE YOU SHOULD NOT SHOW LOVE,
JESUS SAID IN LUKE 5:32; I HAVE NOT COME FOR THE RIGHTEOUS BUT FOR THE SINNERS TO REPENT,
AND WE WERE MADE TO UNDERSTAND IN ROMAN 3:10 THAT NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS, AND THAT ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD ROMANS 3:23;
ALL HAVE SIN, THIS REFERS TO EVERY HUMAN BECAUSE WE ALL CAME THROUGH ADAM, AS WE ALL KNOW ADAM SIN AGAINST GOD,HE WAS CURSED AND WE ALL BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES,
THE CELEBRANT HAS EVERY RIGHT TO INVITE WHOEVER HE LIKES,
The Church of Christ will help you know more about Christianity,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Amtired:

JEALOUSY WILL TAKE YOU GUYS TO NO WHERE!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM "CHRIS" GO STRAIGHT TO HIM AND CLEAR YOUR MIND,
SORRY TO SAY THIS, I WONDER WHY SOME MUSLIMS HERE QUOTE BIBLE PASSAGES THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND, ONLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE,
SOMEONE QUOTED 2CORINTHIAN 6:14; DO NOT BE EQUALLY YOKE WITH UNBELIEVER, THE MEANING IS THAT IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER "CHRISTIAN INDEED" YOU MUST NOT PRACTICE WHAT THE UNBELIEVER DO, YOU MUST NOT ASSIST THEM IN DOING THINGS THAT DOES NOT WIN GOD'S APPROVAL ETC,
IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT ASSOCIATE HUMANLY WITH THEM, IT DOES NOT MEAN WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY THEY CANNOT SHARE IN YOUR HAPPINESS,IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHEN THEY "UNBELIEVERS" ARE IN TROUBLE YOU SHOULD NOT SHOW LOVE,
JESUS SAID IN LUKE 5:32; I HAVE NOT COME FOR THE RIGHTEOUS BUT FOR THE SINNERS TO REPENT,
AND WE WERE MADE TO UNDERSTAND IN ROMAN 3:10 THAT NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS, AND THAT ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD ROMANS 3:23;
ALL HAVE SIN, THIS REFERS TO EVERY HUMAN BECAUSE WE ALL CAME THROUGH ADAM, AS WE ALL KNOW ADAM SIN AGAINST GOD,HE WAS CURSED AND WE ALL BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES,

Lmao, lmao, the gullibility,

1 Kings 21:20 Ahab said to Elijah, “So you have found me, my enemy!”
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Sagamite(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
Amtired:

One of the foools being milked.

Instead of investing his money in good education where we would be taught to write properly.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by okoorisha: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
birds of the same feather wink
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
Why are people getting so worked up? Who are the people calling them sinners? The same people who cheat on their wives/husbands/BFs/GFs? Or the ones that cheat at exams or that axe their fellow students to death?

Cleanse your own hearts and stop sending spam emails to innocent people outside Nigeria.

Leave Pastor Chris alone. Get a job and contribute positively to your country if you are at all.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by razznaija(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
So how is this news?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by TenKobo1: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
One sits behind officialdom to rob the people, the other sits behind the pulpit to rob the people. Both have one common thing going for them, A gullible people that are too timid to ask questions.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by moderatorr: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
dustydee:

After all Jesus dined with thieves and tax collectors. If pastors don't "associate" with "sinners" who will?
TB Joshua invited about ten thousand lame, blind beggers from all accross nigeria in an all expense paid trip.
Dined with them, gave education and scholarships. Each went home with a bag of rice!
TBJ himsele helped the 3 thousand ushers offload the rice from the trailers!
Which of this private jet pastors will drop pride and do it.
And he is about to do it again this christmas!
I think, that man is the best pastor i ever seen.
An icon of christianity.
I have learnt a lot from him.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by sugardaddy1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
CHUKA NWEZ:

hope this visitation has a good intention guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol shocked smiley
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by success4(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
moderatorr:

TB Joshua invited about ten thousand lame, blind beggers from all accross nigeria in an all expense paid trip.
Dined with them, gave education and scholarships. Each went home with a bag of rice!
TBJ himsele helped the 3 thousand ushers offload the rice from the trailers!
Which of this private jet pastors will drop pride and do it.
And he is about to do it again this christmas!
I think, that man is the best pastor i ever seen.
An icon of christianity.
I have learnt a lot from him.

No man can beyond the LIGHT that is set before him, so be careful! grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by dammizz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
There's nothing worth discussing here, The Pastor did no wrong for inviting whom he please, and OBJ did nothing extraordinary for gracing the event. All the criticism is basically unnecessary
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by eros(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
I am not surprised,
And i won't comment,
#smh
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
me i just dey wonder, corruption is spreading as religions is spreading in Nigeria why?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
Lets look beyond the nice clothing, music, food, drink etc,  its all a game,  business as usual,  dnt forget the church is connected to politics,  Assuming IBB, usama bin laden or Gaddafi was present dinning with them, I really care less, and if you happen to be at the event, just know the reason you attended, >.!!!,  I dnt see anything wrong with his style of celebration,   pastor chris may even be worse than them other 2 put together,  U nor dey know finish, 

lets enjoy the action and keep Shiit moving,  !!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by realchange: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
devil goes to church. lol
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by numo86(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
for all those who say Jesus ate wit sinners as a support for chris invitin killers and ritualist such like obj and uduaghan are very famished spiritualy speakin,
Jesus welcomed d invitations of sinners that he did read there minds long in advance and knew they were ready to repent from there bad ways, example is zaccheus, zaccheus was rili curious about knwin Jesus and finaly saw Jesus and housed him, and what happendas a tax collector who drained d poor masses dry bak then in isreal,zaccheus now bein repentant said "the half of my belongins,Lord,i'm givin to d poor & wateva i extorted from any1 by false accusation i am restorin fourfold", now that is a repentant sinner, repentance is shown by action not by d eye service bein exhibited by obasanjo and uduaghan, has obj returned d 16billion dollar cash meant for d power sector, infact we dnt nid to read d hearts of obj and uduaghan to knw if they r repentant,d media has shown dat they r both incessant thieves and killers, these guys hav killed many people & embessled and here they r dinin wit a professed man of god who will pet them and collect money from them, d last thing chris will do is castigate obj and tel him to report his wrongdoins to d police and get himself arrested for God to forgive him, while Jesus was freindly to sinners in general in order to preach to them,Jesus's freinds were his apostles and any1 who obeyed God, Jesus told his disciples and all who wana serve his Father @ john 15:14."You are my freinds if u do wat i'm commandin u", there was a condition if 1 had to be freinds wit Jesus, OBEDIENCE to his words, so we can tel who mr oyhakilome's freinds are, thieves,killers,ritualists, these r d people chris could invite to a party, it tels us who are his real freinds and how sick spiritualy he is, wen revolution starts let these pastors know that they wont be exempted, they r freinds wit politicians,so they'l face d wrath of d masses, becos they keep quiet to d stealings n killings bein perpetrated by these politicians, time will tell,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by totorimi: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
was the wife at the birthday party or she was too busy to fly down. i wanna see that pix, cos i dont see her anywhere in such a strategic pix. something isn't just jiving right here
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by tlops(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
I dont know why Nigerian like to tell people how to live their lives.
Pastor invited Obj to his Bday party, Obj honored the invitation. Nigerians are running amok over what does not add anything to their lives. Do you have to tell pastor how to do his job or Obj on where to go.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by phiphis: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
You people think its your peanut offering and tithe thats used in buying private jets. Wake up people

guy just mutilply 100 naira  X 50,000 people  that will amount to 5m . assuming each church member offer
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by IykeD(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
A pastor celebrates his birthday, fellow pastors are not seen, rather corrupt politicians and occultists are there celebrating with him. Is it not that same Bible that tells us not to be equally yoked with unbelievers?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by obowunmi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
IykeD:

A pastor celebrates his birthday, fellow pastors are not seen, rather corrupt politicians and occultists are there celebrating with him. Is it not that same Bible that tells us not to be equally yoked with unbelievers?

Don't mind him joor!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by lukkie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
birds of the same feather. . .
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by speak2me: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
and so , whats d big deal, na God him visit

Abeg make i hear word
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by 4real(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nigerians you guys are something else, your very good at having double standards, the same OBJ when he went to see pastor Adeboye nobody said anything about Pastor Adeboye being a bad pastor but when its Pastor Chris its something else, those of you talking about not being unequally yoked with unbelievers, one quick questions are all your friends and family believers, you guys are just plain stupid, i dont attend christ embassy but am sensible enough to know that you guys are just plain player haters
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by atasteve: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
divine2043:

Why are people getting so worked up? Who are the people calling them sinners? The same people who cheat on their wives/husbands/BFs/GFs? Or the ones that cheat at exams or that axe their fellow students to death?

Cleanse your own hearts and stop sending spam emails to innocent people outside Nigeria.

Leave Pastor Chris alone. Get a job and contribute positively to your country if you are at all.

Absolutely agree with u, jumping queues, intentionally not paying CORRECT tax, masturbating, insubordination, throwing dirts on the street, looking at another man's wife/another woman's husband lustfully, falsification of records/birth certificates/ resume e.t.c.

Remember that every illegal behaviour is corruption.

LET HIM WITHOUT SINS CAST THE FIRST STONE
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by 4real(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
@IykeD are you talking about the same pastors who said he was from the devil and ask the body of Christians not to talk to him
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by tlops(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
there nothing yoking in this association,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
Smooth criminals!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Taitesssy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
JUDGE NOT SO THAT THOU SHALL NOT BE JUDGED, MOST PEOPLE THAT CONDEMN DO WORST THINGS THAN THE PEOPLE THEY CONDEMN, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH YOUR TIME AND LIFE.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by iDo3: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
FreeCocoa is fine! That is all I have to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.