Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bi-racial Ladies In The House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bi-racial Ladies In The House? (1516 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2011
Hello house, I hope you all will be able to help with this. I am light skinned, and also attracted to light skinned ladies, especially the bi-racial ones. The thing is, friends often make silly jokes about me giving birth to albinos if I ever marry a light skinned lady. Please what is your take on this, I want to know if this is just a joke or am just surrounded by crazie people.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2011
Are there any in the house??
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2011
How old are you?
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2011
its on my profile
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2011
Hmmmm you just wanted me to see your picture eh?

You are handsome. smiley grin
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by tpia5: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2011
dont know if the op needs to bleach or something because i'm not sure why he's calling himself light skinned.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by HotieTima(f): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

ur really really really hot

thanks rokki for spotting him
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2011
Thnks pretty ladies.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by tpia5: 6:32am On Dec 09, 2011
thanks rokki for spotting him

definitely a very s.tupid statement on a public forum although of course we all know there are many here who have no other interest in life besides snagging a nairaland male.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by HotieTima(f): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2011
tpia@:

definitely a very s.tupid statement on a public forum although of course we all know there are many here who have no other interest in life besides snagging a nairaland male.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

dead and gone
u are history to me so i think u need to take a rest now
ia m done with u
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2011
Hotie Tima:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley your really really really hot thanks rokki for spotting him
Must u come here? angry angry angry angry angry Go back to your fans in meet the nairalanders thread. Your fans are waiting for you.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by HotieTima(f): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2011
rokiatu:

Must u come here? angry angry angry angry angry Go back to your fans in meet the nairalanders thread. Your fans are waiting for you.

it's hard to find good looking guys here now

so ima leaveu alone

i only said he was hot now grin grin grin
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2011
Self hating negro

biracial ko. diluted ni.

Please take your madness to the akata forums where they belong.  Nigerians dont need that phuccked up ideology.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by slimyem: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2011
robosapien:

Hello house, I hope you all will be able to help with this. I am light skinned, and also attracted to light skinned ladies, especially the bi-racial ones. The thing is, friends often make silly jokes about me giving birth to albinos if I ever marry a light skinned lady. Please what is your take on this, I want to know if this is just a joke or am just surrounded by crazie people.
for where??@bolded.no be you dey inside your profile so??
albinism is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of an enzyme involved in the production of melani.Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans.
except if you or your future parner have an historhy of albinism in your family,you are not likely to have it.it's not a function of your skin colour.hope this helps,
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2011
@ThiefOfHearts, girl you need to calm down.  Am too polite to engage in a name-calling contest with you. Judging from your post, you are the one who is hating, cos there is no where in my post where i declared dark skinned girls undateable. As far as am concerned, they make good house wives. So why are you trying to crucify a brother for the kinda lady he is  attracted to? Talking of Akata forum, i honestly think that is where you belong, cos you just acted like one. Any way na you sabi, nuff said pretty lady.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2011
@ Slimyem thanks a bunch, at least you took your time to address the post like someone who is well cultured. I am glad you are setting a good example (0);
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2011
did I say anything about dark skinned women? NEGRO dont project your issues on me. Lmao @ this colorstruck negro throwing dark girls a bone. who asked for all that? Notice how I didnt say anything about "lightskinned", my comment was towards your fetish for "biracial". If you cant read, just say so instead of yarning dust

If you are "light skinned" then Trey Songz is an albino.

odada  cheesy
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by tpia5: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am dead and gone
u are history to me so i think u need to take a rest now
ia m done with u

of course you're referring to yourself since your life consists of nothing more besides chasing naija men all over the internet.

can you spell pathetic?

always desperate for attention like a savage beast.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2011
Tpia, she's not Nigerian?
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by tpia5: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2011
i wonder why this i.diot op listed his location as "somewhere in kentucky".

i swear far too many people are getting dumber by the day. undecided
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by tpia5: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2011
Tpia, she's not Nigerian?

she claims she's liberian but i'm sure she holds at least ten passports from various countries. Lord knows where she's really from.

no doubt some nigerian criminals are getting different types of nationalities with her assistance.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2011
tpia and ThiefOfHearts, both of you need to get a life. You are both ill mannered and the likes of you are everywhere ,  If you come accross a post and can not reply intelligently, can't you just ignore and walk away? Must to let everyone know you never had a good upbringing? You two are such a bag of poo and a load of rubbish. you know what, am out!
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2011
Lmao @ the crybaby.

May God provide you with your "half-caste" grin
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by tpia5: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2011
the poster is looking for "intelligent" replies?

is the thread an intelligent one?
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2011
Hehe. . .you ain't that light, dude.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2011
This is one of the most interesting and most thought provoking thread that I have ever happened upon on Nairaland. The OP's jeux d'esprit shines through in his careful and admirable use of ratiocination to ask meaningful questions. When I grow up, it would be an honor if my level of intelligence is in the ballpark of robosapien's. As to his question, a lowly semi-literate like myself does not have the intelligence to answer it; so, I'll leave it to more capable forumers.

Update:
@OP
Damn son, you are very light. I would have thought that you were biracial.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2011
Rofl grin

I have to wear sunshades sef to see am
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2011
@ThiefOfHeart, just looked at your profile, and man,  girl you are UGLY! you got about 25 layers of makeup on  and you still look like that? Damn! You are definitely one of those girls that go to clubs and bars in NY and get precipitate on their faces. I wonder why Nigeria is cursed with people like you. I know you are jealous cos most Nigerians out here dnt wanna keep a trash can like you in the house as a wife, that is why they are-- you already know what am bout to say. Well word of advice, I know your mum probably thought you this way of life, which she learnt from your grandma, but haba, dnt let the curse keep going, do sometime about your life before its too late.
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2011
Lmao. By your post alone, I know you're Igbo

very sensitive phaggots. See how the Yorubas responded with hilarious commentary? cool

why are you in my profile anyway? grin My friend this isnt Kentucky, some random calling me names means nothing. You're still a colorstruck house negro. cheesy

Now go ahead go and learn some more "disses" from your akata breathen to share with us. Olofo grin
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2011
Ani eranko ni e, Awon ebi e ni olofo. You aint worth ma time b-i-t-c-h!
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2011
who taught this goat?
grin

abeg people need to stop teaching these "jews" our language

btw IYA E ni "bytch" Omo ale koni dafun e. cool
Re: Bi-racial Ladies In The House? by robosapien(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2011
Aiye e ti ta! period.

(1) (2)

Y Are Muslim Ladies Hard To Get Need Ur Response / Strictly For Women! Can U Ask Your Partner These Embarrassing Questions? / 10 Traits Of An Awesome Girlfriend Yours Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.