Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Does Pimples Itches? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Pimples Itches? (1213 Views)

Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath. / My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Pimples Itches? by desperatem(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2011
Doctors in the house & anyone that have experienced pimples before should help.
I have pimples although it does not look like pimple because its tiny and many on my face & upper part of my lips, its been like this for the past 3 years but i noticed recently that it itched me and this makes me wonder and i kept asking my friends that does pimples itches?
Re: Does Pimples Itches? by sukmama: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2011
First I want to tell you that some pimples itch. but you need to overcome the temptation of scratching to prevent spreading it and starting the whole process again. pimples can be a very annoying and depressing thing. to stop the irritation and inflammation, use benzoyl peroxide or the oatmeal masking. its just the normal oatmeal we eat, just prepare it normaly allow it to be warm then apply all over the face it helps to reduce inflammation. I recommend a free ebook for you at www.facebook.com/pimplestreatment just like the page, and fill the short form with your name and email and recieve the book. 'The truth about traeting pimples'. Remember dont scratch, and keep your environment clean too, avaoid stress, and eat healthy meal.
Re: Does Pimples Itches? by desperatem(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
Thanks for d post

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Hepatitis B / Dr. Olajide Afolabi And His Pregnant Women / Help! Where I Can I Do Feotal Genotype Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.