Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Reality Evangelism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reality Evangelism (2357 Views)

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness / Is Television Evangelism By Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2011
In a time such as this , the best gift a christian can offer to Jesus is soul winning. In this thread we will look at some video clips of how some souls were won to Christ . It's not acted , it's reality evangelism. You can learn from their mistakes and successes . If you have good clips which encourage evangelism pls feel free to post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBbZhkOwTM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

DEALING WITH DISTRACTIONS
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfTwcMyrQwU&feature=youtube_gdata_playerr
[/flash]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LMyRvP8Jk&sns=em[/flash]
Re: Reality Evangelism by inedi: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2011
Joeagbaje thank you for this video, I hope we will be seeing more of such videos, I was blessed by it. Thank you
Re: Reality Evangelism by mabell: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
No distraction even from a fellow member
Gods number one job indeed
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 5:02am On Dec 11, 2011
REACHING PEOPLE BY MEETING THEIR NEEDS FIRST

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrb1ZinhCAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Reality Evangelism by newmi(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2011
hi Joe
Pls this reality evangelism what is it all about?
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2011
Have you watched the video clips? It showcases practicality public preaching.
Re: Reality Evangelism by 9ijaprince(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
whao!what a creative idea. i think i have seen this on loveworld tv.
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
REACHING PEOPLE BY MEETING THEIR NEEDS FIRST (part 2)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmkqJUVpt0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Reality Evangelism by chiteny(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
Nice Piece uncle Jo sir.
Re: Reality Evangelism by chrisj2000(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
we will all cross over one day
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2011
GOD is omnipotent, yet there are principles and governing rules of his justice. He gives man freewill. You can know God until you RECIEVE his life.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Reality Evangelism by chrisj2000(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2011
please adopt an orphan
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2011
God still does miracles today. I will open a new thread for us to discuss it. So that we don't derail this one
Re: Reality Evangelism by mabell: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
Please don't derail o!
This one is getting better
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
Have you ever tried to preach to someone and they turned you down? Don't get discouraged . Watch this clip:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXaoi_BKMIg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Reality Evangelism by Zikkyy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^You refused to collect the goods after agreeing a price and you expect mallam to listen to you?
Re: Reality Evangelism by chrisj2000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
Good man. Me and you should become good friends.
Re: Reality Evangelism by chrisj2000(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
the sky is clearer now the cloud is gone
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
Handling a self righteous religious person

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-um6YSK6sD0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Reality Evangelism by dare2think: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

REACHING PEOPLE BY MEETING THEIR NEEDS FIRST (part 2)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmkqJUVpt0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

Mr Joagbaje,

Firstly, great incentive giving our improverished Police some equipments that would be beneficial to them. You are actually doing what the state is meant to be doing, I commend you for that even though I dis-agree with your 'man-worship' ideology.

However, I still find it irresponsible to encourage these innocent men to use their bibles as weapons in the midst of chaos. You gave a story about your Dad, was the miracle documented? where you present?

Would you go to a gun fight with a bible?

One more thing, what about the police men that are muslims? is there any bible protection for them also? or do they have to convert to Christianity or conform to the christian ideals to be protected?

If so, is that fair.

Anyway, as I said earlier good efforts.

(I bet you and the cheif officer are good friends, what a lovely alliance).

One more thing, nice jacket grin, reminds me of Benny hinn's magic jacket.
Re: Reality Evangelism by chrisj2000(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2011
better together
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2011
dare2think:

Mr Joagbaje,.
However, I still find it irresponsible to encourage these innocent men to use their bibles as weapons in the midst of chaos.

I only shared a testimony ,I didn't recommend it. The bible is only a printed book. The power is not in the book , it's in us.

You gave a story about your Dad, was the miracle documented? where you present?

The story of the Agbekoya riot is in Nigerian history. But the miracle part was not documented . When federal government sent men of the armed forces there. The juju of the agbekoyas were so strong that the bodies of armed forces were itching and burning them. Some of them who pulled off their uniforms had their skins peeled with it .They all fled . My dad led a team of police men and he only commanded the ring leader in the name of Jesus and he was arrested. I checked Wikipedia . The riot was there but the miracle was not there. But every policeman should know the story because when I narrated it ,some of hem were nodding in agreement and finishing the lines for me. Especially the part where skins of arm forces men were peeling off. I've met with few colleagues of my Dad . One was even a former commissioner for women affairs . When she heard my name ,she embraced me and said "I worked with your dad in Ibadan " 19 sixty something

Would you go to a gun fight with a bible?

I will not . There's a greater light now. Just the name of Jesus should do. And I have several testimonies among military men to that effect
Re: Reality Evangelism by Micuilles: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2011
wink @ Joeagbaje,

Well said sir. I love this.
Re: Reality Evangelism by Turbocharged: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2011
Nice work broda!
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in everything you are enriched by Him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; even as the testimony of Christ is confirmed in you.
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 5:13am On Dec 20, 2011
Thank. Its My desire to see every christian on the road preaching.
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 5:14am On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Reality Evangelism by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 20, 2011
i have no idea why atheists choose to crash a thread dedicated to something they claim is false.
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2011
I wonder o. Maybe salvation is drawing them grin
Re: Reality Evangelism by mabell: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
How do we preach in crowded places,
How do we get their attention?
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
I hope to come up with a video on that soon.

There are times you have to go for the entire group , your approach has to be formal. "man of God" if not they may not give you attention if you do sisy gisting . grin

Other times you go for the person who stands out the most in the group especially if they are together. When you get the leader to listen ,others will naturally follow.
Re: Reality Evangelism by mabell: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
Joagbaje:

I hope to come up with a video on that soon.

There are times you have to go for the entire group , your approach has to be formal. "man of God" if not they may not give you attention if you do sisy gisting . grin

Other times you go for the person who stands out the most in the group especially if they are together. When you get the leader to listen ,others will naturally follow.

Ok o! Waiting for the video
Re: Reality Evangelism by Joagbaje(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2011
Everyone can preach the gospel,if you don't preach, your armor is not complete

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBbZhkOwTM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Stay Three Days And Three Nights In The Grave As He Said He Will? / Provoking Signs & Wonders I / Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.