Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Who Weds Who? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Weds Who? (1811 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Weds Who? by olaezebala: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2011
I've seen so many wedding invitation cards and I can't help but wonder about the kind of confused state that they left me. Some have the name of the husband first wedding the wife (husband weds wife), while some have wife name first wedding the husband (wife weds husband). Please I need to know, who weds who? Is it husband that weds wife of wife weds husband?
Re: Who Weds Who? by Vicjustice: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
olaezebala:

I've seen so many wedding invitation cards and I can't help but wonder about the kind of confused state that they left me. Some have the name of the husband first wedding the wife (husband weds wife), while some have wife name first wedding the husband (wife weds husband). Please I need to know, who weds who? Is it husband that weds wife of wife weds husband?
It is a Nigerian mentality that the man marries the woman, but in the west, it's either one, and it doesn't matter who weds who, what matters is that they get weded
Re: Who Weds Who? by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
Skydeep weds Xynerise
Re: Who Weds Who? by Yorisb: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! / Night Hour Toasting / Would I Call This Love Or A Lesson For Luving Him So Much. HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.