Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

*~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (16431 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Forum Games Section Poster of The Year? (Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 08:56 AM)

Emeka 7: 44% (33 votes)
Jamace: 14% (11 votes)
Dgunnerz: 41% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
You are welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
Emeka all d way
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
voted Emeka!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
voted Emeka!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
voted Emeka!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
And my vote goes to . . . grin undecided
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
Jamace! cheesy wink
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
Emeka all the way! wink cool

Courtesy: Nairaland People's Party Alliance
cool cool
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2011
@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Emeka smiley!!!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2011
Yay! First victory to SGNF (Smart Group of Nairaland Forum)

Congrats Emeka!

*beats drum as part of the victory lap*
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Dgunnerz(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Mr. Emeka!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by cork2037: 2:42am On Dec 30, 2011
Hmmm, we corks have failed to install the rightful winner Dgunnerz . Fail we shall not, next year.

Do not mess with the Corks.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jamace(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2011
Total votes 75? shocked shocked Do we have upto 75 registered voters in this section? Where did the voters come from? See you at the election tribunal. grin cheesy grin joking! joking!! joking!!!

Congrats, Emekus. Where/when will the celebration be? grin
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 6:11am On Dec 30, 2011
Didnt come as a surprise to me. If to say Emeka no win, e for no gree follow us enter 2012 wallahi. Lol.
Congrats. You worked for the votes.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ARareGem(f): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats, Emeka. smiley
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
I sincerely want to appreciate all those who voted for Me as we all know that as far as the forum polls is concerned, there is no victor nor vanquished.
By d way, how was d polls like (can somebody tell Me) because I can't actually see the polls from here because I'm on WAP phone
ok maybe till I go to a system.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Emeka7, u're really the rightful winner, big ups to you bro!!
Our PARTY ROCKS indeed! We were unstopable, once more congrats, u'r rly the deserved winner
see you around till nxt yr, we will do it again.
despite the fact that an evil spirit(cork20. . .) tried to rig the election u still made it to d tops, congrats again brova
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Xionez(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Emeka, soooo na where d place go be?!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
Foul!!! angry angry
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
Let me again congratulate you here Emeka.

You gave the best campaign and added much fun to the whole election.

And many thanks for your campaign for me too.

Congratulations. You deserve it.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
Emeka are u happy now , kai d way u ran campaign was serious o

Did u even sleep at all grin grin

Well done!
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
I will like to appreciate you all most especially those who believed in Me; people like § moderators like manmustwac, OAM4J7, Honeric 01,
also people like sun-temi, Henry46,jackpot,Ibikaye, Idowu,Ogaga4luv

@Dyt, I thank you for showing yur true love for Me dats why I regard u as (D wise girl) on this forum. it's like u know dat I like u dats why d day u voted Me, when I saw d thread and saw your name, I knew you would have voted for Me and I was right when I opened d thread.

I also appreciate My friends in d Gaming section i.e evil-brain § co.
Also grateful to My colleagues in d sports section Medjai, mauritimon, Jarus, mikuz § co.

My big appreciation to My very own people in d Phones Section: pple like Hayprof, Infoseye,Infobaba,Infoyedo, Infosol, Info,Mr Info,Dragnet, donjon,Dual-core, Dredie maxjax, Mustay, tope_teadr, Semid4lyfe,(Honsule who was too busy attending to pples phone problems nd didn't hav d time to come nd vote in dis sectn).

greatest appreciatn to Mukina 2
and all Glory to God.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
Shebi you no fit put my name for that list abi,don't worry I won't vote you next time.*angry*
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Dumebi91(f): 6:42am On Jan 01, 2012
smiley congrats yur welcome.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2012
@Freecocoa, I appreciate you also all my folks in this section :bekay911, sauer, Xionez,Jamace(who aside from Myself I would have nominated, P-kasso( the referee who doesn't really know much about palindromes),Goldie-luks,ARareGem, Sima, all My padi's in d Phones Section, Dating & Meet up zone,and the rest

I still remain Emeka 7 very active player in d Phones Section and Forum Games Section.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2012
p_kasso:

Foul!!! angry angry
Free Kick!!! tongue tongue
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2012
The poll didn't truly reflect the true winner.Electoral malpractices involving dummy NLers and canvassing for votes from inactive non-Forum Games members[cronies].
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2012
^gerrout jor! You be bad belle~
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download PES 2021 Ppsspp ISO File With PS4 Camera / Whats Your Lucky Number?? / What Are You Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.