Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

*~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (16430 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Forum Games Section Poster of The Year? (Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 08:56 AM)

Emeka 7: 44% (33 votes)
Jamace: 14% (11 votes)
Dgunnerz: 41% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2012
^gerrout jor! You be bad belle~
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 4:16am On Jan 02, 2012
^ Leave p-kasso, let him just be shouting |FOUL| not only dat, na Chicken or Turkey.
I think He is a referee.

@p-kasso, didn't you get the memo? actually, there were d corks who manipulated by using multiple ids at d late hr of d polls in some sections. They claimed dey worked for DGunnerz here but didn't still get tru

Me I knew nothing abt dat how I did Mine was by campaigning vigorously in other sectns where I am known. being dat I am also active in d Phones Section, when I was attending to peoples phone issues, I was as well campaigning
afterall, d forum is for all 9ralanders.

As a matter of fact, I wanted 2 resume campaigning by 2 a.m on 30th Dec when I picked My phone and opened it only to see dat OAM4J7 (who was My candidate was declared winner)
I also discovered dat I won too and most of My candidates too.
I felt I only did d necessary thing and I appreciate everybody.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2012
jackpot:

Too bad you already said that three times! tongue
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2012
^
yes oh. I want you to gerrout 3 times tongue
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
jackpot:

^
yes oh. I want you to gerrout 3 times tongue
You might as well try the gallows! tongue
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2012
p_kasso:

You might as well try the gallows! tongue
have you tried kissing our arse?
The taste is so cool and I bet you'd like it!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by pkasso(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
jackpot:

have you tried kissing our arse?
The taste is so cool and I bet you'd like it!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin
*scoffs*Don't you think it's high time you changed your diapers! tongue
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2012
^^but bros seriously, why do you enjoy beefing celebrities? shocked tongue tongue cheesy
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2012
Who is emeka 7?. . Anywhere jackpot is confusion. Tufiakwa. Re u even a human being? angry
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by GZGZZZFFFF(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2012
Для того, чтобы без проблем получить кредит на необходимую сумму в любом банке, необходимо предоставить справку 2 НДФЛ. Но, даже, если человек официально устроен на предприятии, нет вероятности того, что его доход соответствует установленным требованиям. К счастью, сегодня есть возможность обратиться к профессионалам, которые занимаются подготовкой и продажей документов. Причем, помимо самой справки, можно заказать копию трудовой книжки, которая станет отличным подтверждением справки. И, если появилась такая необходимость, тогда не стоит терять собственное время и нервы, достаточно просто произвести небольшие затраты и получить документы, которые помогут не только взять кредит, но и устроиться не приличную работу.
Купить справку о доходах - это не преступление. В некоторых случаях просто необходимо пойти на хитрость и проявить смекалку. Потому как, при устройстве на новую работу руководители интересуются не только, почему Вы решили покинуть предыдущее место работы, но еще и предыдущая заработная плата. Таким образом, они могут точно представить, на какую сумму им придется раскошелиться для того, чтобы Вас взять на работу. И, если Вы уверены, что очень хорошо разбираетесь в данной специализации, но из-за низкой зарплаты пришлось искать новую работу, тогда просто невозможно обойтись без купленной справки. Если в наличие есть такая справка, то новое руководство сможет быстро определить, насколько значимым человеком, Вы были на предыдущем месте работы. Кроме того, подготовка справки занимает минимальное количество времени. Но, чтобы не терять ни минутки, просто необходимо обратиться в соответствующую компанию, заполнить заявку и подождать несколько дней.
Если Вы решили взять кредит, устроиться на новое место работы или же получить ВИЗу, то просто невозможно обойтись без справки о доходах, которая не всегда соответствует установленным требованиям или же, просто нет возможности ее взять. Таким образом, если Вам нужна справка о доходах, но нет возможности получить ее официально, то отличным вариантом станет обращение в компанию, которая занимается подготовкой таких документов. Причем, не зависимо от того, для каких целей Вам понадобилась справка, документ будет составлен за короткий срок, профессиональной и с необходимыми для Вас данными.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 8:09am On Feb 29, 2012
I don go holiday Nations-cup come back.
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by elinstech: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
Cheap Clean Us Used Blackberry Bold 5&6,torch 1&2,bold 2 &4,,curve 2&4 In Stock

We sell slightly clean USA  Used phone  and brand new phones with warranty @affordable rate.

To check for price and phone pictures Check our www.facebook.com/phoneshopng like our facebook fanpage then go to note to check for prices

NOTE:We dont sell refurbished phones or phones with IT policy .Do watch out for such phones out there from seller.Be careful when buying from other even you are not buying from us

People join www.facebook.com/phoneshopng  for constant updates on products available.

To Place your order call 08057096694 OR BB PIN:2160BC10
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by coldiz: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2012
Are you a muSical recording artiste in need of HoT Beats tO capture your target audienCe?
Are you talented in HipHop, RnB, RAP, Pop, RocK, Techno music delivery etc? ARe u in search of an audio production that will communicate your promotion and marketing messages using all sorts of viral Jingle sounds?,
Then,
Contact: COLDIZ (@shockcoldiz) on 08066230807. All quality services at affordable cost. (Shock Entertainments)
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
Where is our champ?
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
jamace: Where is our champ?

m.i.a
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by switD: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2012
Jamaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ultraGM: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Am So happy i could be nominated for the the WOrld Best even though i did not win
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Saintlight(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wow! check out this stuff guyz http://wealthrevealer.gnbo.com.ng
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by zhuqing: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2012
Some 1,500 km away down south, on the eastern cost, curious shoppers in Chennai are checking out the first Louis Vuitton store opened a fortnight ago. "Chennai is a great market, full of possibilities and perspectives," Geoffroy van Raemdonck, Louis Vuitton's south Europe president, says from Milan.Two new luxury hotels in Chennai are offering space to luxury brands keen to go deeper into the country even as Louis Vuitton has identified its next stop-Kolkata, where businessman Sanjiv Goenka is readying a 7-lakh sq ft mall that has already leased out about 50,000 square feet of space to luxury brands such as Bottega Veneta, Bally, Burberry, Rolex, Porsche Design and Jimmy Choo.

www.globbizairmax.com
www.shoptoyousale.com
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by roynurs: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
jamace: ^^I'm a lucky guy then. grin Thanks .

thanks to

http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/cash_4953/
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka71(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
^ Odunnu
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jamace(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
swit D: Jamaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
shocked
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by rainbowdigital: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Withdraw Your PayPal funds from any ATM in the world instantly!!!

Withdraw Your Money From PayPal, Payza Et cetera, without stress!!
You GET anonymous DebitCard
Anonymous bank account &
anonymous digital cash for withdrawal of funds from PayPal

The account that you get never freezes up, and your privacy is respected by allowing you to manage your money anonymously.

YOU Get the same services as PayPal, with less fees and no hassle!

Withdraw Your PayPal funds from any ATM in the world instantly.

Get This Report
for Just N1, 500
VALUED at N3, 000

Call Me
Re: *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Go holiday come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download PES 2021 Ppsspp ISO File With PS4 Camera / Whats Your Lucky Number?? / What Are You Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.