Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! (975 Views)

Poll: Do You Support Same-sex Bill?

Yes: 66% (8 votes)
Neutral: 0% (0 votes)
No: 33% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Photo: All Who Did This Say "Aye", Did Not, Say Nay! / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! by Caliente(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2011
[size=13pt]I don't know if a similar poll on same-sex bill has been conducted before, didn't see any. Whats your sentiment about the soon-to-become law? ♫ ♪. . . if you ask me. . . ♫ ♪ Its a good bill/law that should be strictly implemented. So Britain has threatened to withdraw aid as a consequence should we (Nigeria) pass same-sex law. Also that Kenyan boy leading USA has his own threat, so what about them? Should we pass it or not? Is it the value/norm/culture Nigeria wants or lifestyle these nations wants to impose on Nigeria  against her will?. In the words of Baba Fela "♫ ♪. . . me and you no dey for the same category. . . ♫ ♪" Just because Obama is legally allowed to divorce Michelle and marry Elton John or Cameron divorce Samantha to marry Boy George doesn't mean they can force GEJ to do same. Cutting the aid or whatever threat they have will affect Nigeria as a whole and not just a certain group based on sxual orientation.  I wont be surprised if Britain and USA further legalizes sex between father and son/daughter or between mother and daughter/son, or sex with corpse in the name of preference and human rights which is devoid of any shred of morality, well Nigeria wont butt in to change that. Even if 9ja does that will these nations listen? On a lighter note, they should cut aid to anti same-sex population and leave it open for the same-sex community. Or more appropriately UN, Britain and US should adopt and nationalize all same-sex practicing parties in Nigeria. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to be adopted lol.[/size]
Re: Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! by Emmyk(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2011
True words
Re: Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! by odumchi: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2011
Thread moved to politics
Re: Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! by Lasinoh: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2011
Voted yes!
Anus phockers should be free to mingle.
I think this would reduce ped-ophilia.
Instead of sodomizing children. . .they would be free to penetrate [size=20pt](69)[/size] each other at will and without punishment.
Free world. . .no big deal! kiss
Re: Those In Favour Of Same-sex Say Aye! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Can a mother be free to marry his own son also? Afterall all na sexual orientation.

Very soon the western countries will lambast any african nation that forbade brothers-sisters marriage.

On a lighter note:
If they claim all this is in the spirit of universal human right, can my Tpia! marries his/her dog
(BTW, Tpia! is a she.male)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Really Need To Think / The Au And The Tragedy Of New Headquarters. What A Shame. / 30 Industries Are Already Waiting For A’ Ibom People – Gov’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.