Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture (11597 Views)

Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) / Pictures Of Obj In Senegal / "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by ziccoit: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Atiku can become a president, yes. In as much as Nigerians/votes don't determine who rule us. God of pdp is God of rigging and always their to answer the silly ones.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by caseymoney(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
Let them go to hell! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2011
Nobody is jailing these individuals for their corrupt practices or what? How long are we going to ignore their disturbing rivalries?
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by babalo1: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2011
personally, i think Atiku should be grateful to OBJ for bringing him into the limelight, Atiku is not qualified to even be headmaster of a primary school let alone the president of a country, he is angry because he thinks OBJ is the one stopping him (Atiku) from the presidency when in fact Nigerians as a whole do not want him and will never vote him as their president.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2011
Mtscheeeeew
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by nelly4(f): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2011
two old agbayasssss

They better grow until their grand children cum and settle fyt for them abi

angry
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by dejust(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2011
Atiku should know that OBJ meant well him when he chosed him as VP. The political environment in South Africa that produced Jacob Zuma as president is different from that of Nigeria. He should soft pedal on many issues so that he will achieve his political aim.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by KDULAR: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2011
Story, story, Immaturity in living colours grin grin grin grinshocked
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by chinymi: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2011
Totally classless, if U are going to fight dirty, at least retain some dignity to clean up afterwards, fighting at a memmorial service for the dead! That was really low
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2011
Topik.
So What !!
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2011
These 2 old cows wearing No-panties still come out to display their ugly nudity in public. Na wa.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Thugnificent(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2011
This fools are really shameless
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Frendys(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2011
I am wondering when Atiku's pity party and day dreaming will end. embarassed

OBJ has always known his enemies and how to deal with them. He chose to make himself the enemy and is still bearing the brunt today.

Unfortunately whenever he takes a swipes at OBJ he always ends up being the loser. Wisdom dictates that when you are pursuing something and there is no hope of catching up with the thing it is better to retreat. OBJ and Atiku are miles apart forever.

Stop the pity party!
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by chinymi: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2011
one word - classless
2 words - runny mouth
3 words - shallow and tactless
Ever heard of STFU? Now I know Y OBJ was desperate to get rid of U, would have done d same. Zuma would have inwardly cringed. Haba! Wait till it Zuma's memorial lecture! Last time I read, it said Yar Adua, the poor fellow must have turned in his grave.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by stepo707: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2011
Atiku cry cry baby.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by uss25dec: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2011
lets not boda ourselves wit these 2 thieves. dey knw themselves beta dan we do. birds of a feather flock 2geda   angry
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by yokiti: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2011
Who cares?
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Ltrust(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2011
I don't know why some people don't like Atiku? Personally, he is a kind hearted personality and a mentor. But i think he should forget and forgive his former boss who has soldier mentality. Kudos Sir.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Tushed: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
Alh Atiku has been very undiplomatic recently, and that is a political arsenic he swallowing,
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2011
Atiku is a half iriot for wipeinng up sentiments at a forum for political deliberation and economic emanicipation agend.
Watched the whole programme and i can tell u OBJ was silently praying for the mic to really rubbish his folly.
Must he be a predident.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Atiku is d most stupid person i ever know,u ask me y!
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by Yacoco: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
Let the past stay in the past. Don't sweat it.
Re: Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture by peleson: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm, to see beautiful maidens!!!!!!!!, am sure he must have exercised his joystick through their anus as usual, Akiku likes anal tingy alot, Genevieve can testify to that lol, yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech At PDP Convention / Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.