Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu (5789 Views)

Just Look At What They Did To Libya! How I Wish That People Who Argue War Are / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Calabar Bombings: Those Calling For War Are Insincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by aljharem3: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
realchange:

what about the east?
una too lie

Yes the east is heterogenous but I can tell you not as hetrogenous as the north

In the north central/north east alone, there are more ethnic groups than the entire south. FACT
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by aljharem3: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
ak47mann:

you notice that they always talk about 66 coup forgetting that they have already massacred enough innocent people during 1953/45 riots in northern Nigeria,my question is,were those people murdered by aliens?bloody cold lairs sad sad

53/45 could be seen as a riot

Let me remind you that at that point we were operating on regionalism and still have not gotten our independence. What were the British doing when those riots occured ?

If not that there was not riot or a very minor fracas
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by realchange: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
alj_harem:

Yes the east is heterogenous but I can tell you not as hetrogenous as the north

In the north central/north east alone, there are more ethnic groups than the entire south. FACT

do you know how many tribes are in cross rivers state alone?
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2011
Many Igbos think upside down (Excluding Okija, Rossik and Truthela)

So because there was a Pogrom in 1702 means you should kill peoples leaders and spare yours?

Assuming some Hausa Youths now plan a coup Kill Edwin Clark(Sardauna), Kill Jonathan(Balewa), Kill Rochas(Okotie Eboh), Kill Tinubu(Akintola) in the name of revolution

But Namadi Sambo( Azikwe) escaped, Buhari(Okpara) atc escaped let me know what your reactions would be
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by ak47mann(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

So because there was a Pogrom in 1702 means you should kill peoples leaders and spare yours?

Assuming some Hausa Youths now plan a coup Kill Edwin Clark(Sardauna), Kill Jonathan(Balewa), Kill Rochas(Okotie Eboh), Kill Tinubu(Akintola) in the name of revolution

But Namadi Sambo( Azikwe) escaped, Buhari(Okpara) atc escaped let me know what your reactions would be

so those innocent people that  got slaughtered  during those yrs in 40s/50s are they not humans?your IQ is very low boyy, you might as well justify the Rwandan genocide you son of a devil,i hope your family member ends up getting killed in the north then you come back and repeat that word again,if not shut up.
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2011
^^ My family was already killed my Nwobosi so what more do you want

And That only think I am grateful for is that Another townsman of mine called Blackscorpion made sure Nwobosis tribesman paid for one life with 100,000.

Isnt it very rich for someone braindead like you to talk about IQ?
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by aljharem3: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

And That only think I am grateful for is that Another townsman of mine called Blackscorpion made sure Nwobosis tribesman paid for one life with 100,000.

come on dude, take it easy o
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by ak47mann(m): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Only foolish people have refused to read the writing on the wall. When the sun of the amalgamted so-called "Nigeria" goes down, the will surely go with it.
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Dec 14, 2011
You keep frothing in the mouth like a lobotomized ape.

You Igbos cant but whine about everything and when you stir up shyt, next thing na flight to Abidjan straight
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by ektbear: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2011
DK, relax man.

The past was painful, but it is time to move on.
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by dayokanu(m): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2011
No it doesnt even pain me only that this twisted Igbos just come daily with their own tales

Pogrom ths pogrom that why not face your own ppl who decided to kill other leaders while sparing theirs
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

^^^You really have a primitive/tribal way of thinking shocked. You keep on harping on about 'Igbos' killing other peoples leaders and sparing theirs. Let's for the sake of argument say you're right, wouldn't the best thing be to go after the culprits that carried out said act?: Gospel according to dayokanu say NO!!! Rather, pick up your cutlass, gather a posse of like-minded evil bloodthirsty twerps and go slaughter every kinsfolk of the culprits your murderous eyes can find. Have you given yourself a break from frothing at the mouth about 'Igbos' and bothered to ask one of them their feelings regarding the killing of Sarduana et al?

Sometimes i wonder if they transported you straight from the dark ages, vindictive evil heart and all shocked.

wink
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by nagoma(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2011
It will be of interest to see some detail of the so called killing of ibos in the north during the british colonial rule in 1945 and 1953 ( which I believe Is fabrication) and to see whether it was the reason for and actually justified the ibo tribal coup of january 1966.
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by dayokanu(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You really have a primitive/tribal way of thinking shocked. You keep on harping on about 'Igbos' killing other peoples leaders and sparing theirs. Let's for the sake of argument say you're right, wouldn't the best thing be to go after the culprits that carried out said act?: Gospel according to dayokanu say NO!!! Rather, pick up your cutlass, gather a posse of like-minded evil bloodthirsty twerps and go slaughter every kinsfolk of the culprits your murderous eyes can find. Have you given yourself a break from frothing at the mouth about 'Igbos' and bothered to ask one of them their feelings regarding the killing of Sarduana et al?

Sometimes i wonder if they transported you straight from the dark ages, vindictive evil heart and all shocked.

wink

Only in your wetdreams would that happen

When some men killed Archduke Ferdinand in 1914, Did they ask for those men to be brought forward for punishment? rather the whole world erupted in a war wwhich killed millions.

When some men blew World Trade Center in 2001, why didnt America ask for the culprit to be brought to book? Instead the whole of Iraq and Afghanistan felt the heat

Next time when you are in your Utopia, where only the culprits get punished, when the HOS Ironsi who happens to be their tribesmen is covering them up, Remember there are valiant men like Black Scorpion who shoots everything that moves and those that don't.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo4CFPqX2WBjRpdFXYaBLf14o2AZB_-Kfgx46amOXhXu4UMnue[/img]
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

The north is ethnically hetrogenous just like most conflict areas and there are indigene settler war going on.

Take a look at South, conflict goes on everyday as well but just not documented.

Again their are extremist in recent times. Mind you, this did not use to happen during Bello time. It started recently due to poor leadership by the northern leaders. Why ?

Because they have turned a blind eye to the[b] change[/b] that is going on around them.

Points I can lift from your post:
1. Indigine/settler always results to war: Yet, let me say that we have settlers in our place and we dont war against them. In Jos, there are other settlers apasrt from the Hausa Fulani, how come the conflict is mostly Hausa/Fulani Moslems verses Others?

2. Extremist in recent times? How come extremism has become a second name of Islam? And it is not only in Nigeria, it is all over the world.

3. The days or Sarduana was better? I listened to an interview granted by Sarduana and I became very ashamed that we were forced into one country with this man. His views were not different from what is obtainable now. Besides even if things were different then, it simply means we are growing from bad to worse.

I am of the opinion that we should stop paying lip service only. We should pressure for a National Conference: where we should decide whether to stay together or not. If we are to stay together, then how do we stay and if we can't, then let us split in peace. Enough of this deception.
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2011
Anybody who reviews the 1967 pogrom without taking into consideration the Nzeogu coup and the effect on the North, has failed woefully.

If shit like that goes down again today, best believe that 1967 would look like a case of multiple homicide compared to mass slaughtering that would happen this time around.

When you decide to pick a fight, make sure it is not against someone who dosent have any regard for his own life.
Re: Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Only in your wetdreams would that happen

When some men killed Archduke Ferdinand in 1914, Did they ask for those men to be brought forward for punishment? rather the whole world erupted in a war wwhich killed millions.

When some men blew World Trade Center in 2001, why didnt America ask for the culprit to be brought to book? Instead the whole of Iraq and Afghanistan felt the heat

Next time when you are in your Utopia, where only the culprits get punished, when the HOS Ironsi who happens to be their tribesmen is covering them up, Remember there are valiant men like Black Scorpion who shoots everything that moves and those that don't.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo4CFPqX2WBjRpdFXYaBLf14o2AZB_-Kfgx46amOXhXu4UMnue[/img]

^^^Hehehe grin Ah!! The inevitable 'black scorpion' adulation and obligatory posting of that funny pic (that pic cracks me up everytime i see it grin grin)

Dude you're rambling like an incoherent psychopathic biatch shocked. Yet another dude using past misdeeds in history to try justifying his stand shocked. Don't you think as humanity progresses we're supposed to become more civilised and learn from our chequered past? But then again, i guess i'm expecting a bit to much from an animal like you, who given half a chance would prefer us all to revert back to the dark ages when scores were settled with clubs and spears, abi?

I guess Americas' actions are now the standard by which we judge our response to issues, abi?

And you've still not told us the unholy liaisons you and that 'scorpion' character get up to behind closed doors that's got you salivating over his pic. The mind boggles shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Ends Officially !!! / Winifred Akpani: Only Less Than 30% Of Fuel Depots Are Operating / PDP: Buhari’s Cabinet Cancerous, Chaotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.