Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia (1072 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by LagosShia: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2011

in the above picture,it describes how how in 1993 NATO countries led a "humanitarian mission" to Somalia under the slogan of "Restoring Hope to Somalia" to create safe passage for the delivery of humanitarian aid to Somalis.

to your left in the picture is a Canadian soldier happily beating a Somali boy.to the right are two Belgian soldiers carrying a Somali boy who is suffering from starvation roasting him completely like a ram over fire in traditional way.and this is how "hope" was "restored" for Somalis and "safe passages" for the "delivery of humanitarian aid" was handed over to them.
Re: Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by ayusman16(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
Compared with the evils of Islamist; i think this is humane.
Re: Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2011
@Ayusman,Dnt let me add my own curse cos God has already cursed you.
Re: Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by ayusman16(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ur god's curse didn't work na ur own go come work? Go try anoda god abeg.
Re: Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by LagosShia: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
ayusman16:

your god's curse didn't work na your own go come work? Go try anoda god abeg.

hey,let me show you how your own "god" have cursed you!

John 8:44
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies".

Matthew 7:22
"Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Re: Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by ayusman16(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2011
It doesn't relate to what we are saying, Sorry dude but it seems u r d cursed one. Guess u've shifted d position of ur brain due to much hitting on d ground.
Re: Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia by LagosShia: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
ayusman16:

It doesn't relate to what we are saying, Sorry dude but it seems u r d cursed one. Guess u've shifted d position of your brain due to much hitting on d ground.

you mean like this:

Matthew 26:39
"Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

or do you mean "cursed" like this,where Paul,the false prophet called your "lord and saviour" someone "cursed"?:

Galatians 3:13
But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”

Deuteronomy 21:23
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of Godwink that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

(1) (Reply)

Sign Of End Of Days From Islamic Teaching / Is Quran Copied From Thebible? / Naigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.