Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? (8678 Views)

Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel / Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? / WWE Set To Tour South Africa This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by vladimiros: 1:24am On Dec 13, 2011
makes no sense,arsenal is a team of yester-years.
are they coming to teach nigerians how not to win trophies

fools would be fools

arsenal are 5th richest team in the world, 7th most valuable sport team in the world,

they have marketed themselves in a way that trophies are yes, irrelevant in a way

some nigerian don't understand marketting
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by Myself2(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2011
vladimiros:

fools would be fools

arsenal are 5th richest team in the world, 7th most valuable sport team in the world,

they have marketed themselves in a way that trophies are yes, irrelevant in a way

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh now I geddit,hdbrednic is a fool
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2011
For G's sake, how does this reduce Maternal Mortality rate in Nigeria, eh!
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by castrokins(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2011
brein:

For G's sake, how does this reduce Maternal Mortality rate in Nigeria, eh!

How does futbol compare to Maternal Mortality?? Is Arsenal Nigerian Government?? your question should be directed to the right quarters.
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by Olalekan0(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
I watched the gunners play against Tottenham at white hart lane in 2007,believe you me,the atmosphere was electric. Would love to do so again this time on Nigerian soil,just hope ticketing would be accessible and affordable to nigerians of all classes!
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by sylve11: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
vladimiros:

fools would be fools

but @ a time we the fans do not need the profit they get from their marketing, or do we need it? cool
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by saviola77(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fingers definitely crossed.
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by Igwe419: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2011
There will be benefits for Nigerian football

“Arsene Wenger will be glad at what is present here. He is a man who does not consider passports but talents and I believe his coming next year would produce another Nwankwo Kanu,” a very impressed Kinnear said after he inspected facilities at the Abuja National Stadium and met with top officials of the Nigeria Football Federation.

Organiser of the Arsenal pre-season tour of Nigeria, David Omegie, further informed MTNFootball.com that ‘The Gunners’ youth team will set the ball rolling when they visit Nigeria in February.

“The plan is to have the Arsenal youth team come to Nigeria first to test run for the planned pre-season tour, they would play matches with some top Nigeria Premier League sides and the scouting department of the club would take that opportunity to comb for talents in the country,” revealed Omegie, chief executive of DanJan Sports who led the Arsenal delegation to Nigeria.

http://www.mtnfootball.com/europe/epl/news/2011/dec/14-wenger-eyes-new-kanu-from-nigeria.html

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by bisiolu(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2011
Good one for all we arsenal fan in Nigeria.
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by utelee: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
it is a wellcome development 4 our football in 9ja!! up Gunners 4 life.
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by purplekayc(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
Is there any truth in this?
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by chloride6: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
Dem go kidnapp una!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by phemygee(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
I have long awaited that day it will be announced that Arsenal will be coming to Nigeria. The last encounter i had in the Abuja National Stadium during Switzerland and Nigeria (U-23) was terrific but i wont hesistate to go this time around, I wanna cee by Business Administrator(Arsene) and Robin Score Player(RVP),
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by 9jarian: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
here is an opportunity for you to make as much as N70, 000 [/b]per week from football, Arsenal or no Arsenal.
You don’t need to buy any software.
You don’t need to bet but rather you will be offering football betting service to people and be making money.
You don’t need to have all the football knowledge in the world.
[center][b]
All you need is a computer,
Internet connection and
printer.
[/center]

You will get double of your investments in less than three weeks.

Instead of you betting, you will be the one offering betting service to fans on:
PREMIERSHIP, LA LIGA, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SERIE A, FA CUP, SCOTTISH LEAGUE and more.

Now, send an email to register FREE of charge to shop@betnaija.com for more details
Re: Arsenal To Tour Nigeria Next Summer? by tck2000(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
.F

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket / Andy Murray Wins US Open 2012 / Tread For Bet9ja Booking Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.