Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Algorithm For Pascal Program - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Algorithm For Pascal Program (3587 Views)

PASCAL Program / Pascal Program For Matrix Multiplication / Algorithm For Solving Systems Of Linear Equations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algorithm For Pascal Program by bobbyray(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Do you know the algorithm for simple pascal programm for calculating the surface area of a sphere?

please make it simple if you do. thanks
Re: Algorithm For Pascal Program by Fayimora(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
The algorithm to calculate surface area has NOTHING to do with pascal. Have a quick read through this and you should be able to do your thing.
Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere#Surface_area_of_a_sphere
Re: Algorithm For Pascal Program by Mobinga: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2011
I hope this is not what they're assigning to Comp Sci students oh.  cry cry

Re: Algorithm For Pascal Program by bobbyray(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2011
@Mobinga, absoultely not, grin

@Fayimora, thanks but thats not exactly what i want. I am trying to run this program on a pascal compiler, it doesnt run, and i want to know what am doing wrong, that is why i said ", simple pascal program"
so if you do have a source code for this simple program, please drop it
Re: Algorithm For Pascal Program by Ogim: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
Post the code, so that we can correct it for u. I'm a pascal programmer and using freepascal and lazarus ide. If u dont have a code, i can write this for u, for the formula above but i havent tested it, so i dont know if it will work,but try and see if it works.

Program formula;
var
A,r:integer;
begin
{get the radius}
readln(r);
A:=4*pi*power(r);
{display the result}
writeln(A);
{wait for key press before exiting}
readln;
end.
Re: Algorithm For Pascal Program by Beaf: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
bobbyray:

Do you know the algorithm for simple pascal programm for calculating the surface area of a sphere?

please make it simple if you do. thanks

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What?!!
Mods, ban this dude!!! . . .Like Forever! angry

(1) (Reply)

Tip To Get Added To The ALX Room As A Fellow Without Stress / If Programming Languages Were Religions... / Which Programming Language Should I Start With And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.