Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? (9019 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by elrufai2(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2007
@ Jayon

are you still on this forum? for someone living abroad, your English is very suspect.

@ Administrator

please yank this fuckin' retard off this forum!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2007
@el-rufai the biafrian 1 angry angry angry so u want me to takeup above ur imaginations uhuh, cuz u saying rubbish in here, forgiven you bro, am in nairaland just like naija(gat 2 bring down my yankeez slangs).maybe i bit write now(yo!!!! ppl watcha want 4rm mii, why y'all hatin, all 'em apple niggaz get a life cuz ur boi is back in d game 'nd am for real)
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2007
@Poster
Ure just stupid for real
@VicJustice
Thanks jare. We need peeps like you in NL
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by femionasan(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2007
Vicjustice abeg well done. It is people like u we need in the society. I cant beleive some people are laughing that u have time to dig someones history this way. If vicjustice does not do it then who will? This is some of the problems we have in the larger society everybody beleives "its not my business" that is why all them politicians can do stuff and get away with it. We need more people like you. So that we can separate the wheat from the chaff.

@ Poster

If u cant help them why dont u change ur number and ur address so that they wont bother u anymore, abi na by force?
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by johnstin(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2007
Im not going to heap more venom on this imposter known as jargon because vicjustice and others av done an appropriate job.
i feel nigerians in niaja av every right to make these demands.They must however give their people abroad sufficient time to settle in their destinations before proceeding.And importantly,demands made should be commensurate with the traveller's earnings.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Bblak(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2007
Can't stop laughing.so funny

@vicjustice,Good job there.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by queenbee2(f): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2007
YAWA DON GAS!!!Lol. Rolling on d floor with laughter. Wo Mr. Jagon or what ever u call yrself,here is a piece of advice to save face. cool why not post a superb pic of u in yankee chillin out with da wazups wit a thumb down placard of vicjustice grin grin
who knows, someone might jus begin to b'liv you then.

Vicjustice incase u r interested in an EFCC job, HOLA BAC. grin grin grin U might help dig out lotta hidden Toronto files
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by clutch162(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2007
Thumbs up. Vic
we need realistic people here.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by dremoney(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
But Seun u mess up oo, like u have rules on this forum ( bginning to loose your forum's reputation for your info)

Vic,

i respect u guy, you too much, na interpol u suppose dey work wit, u did a thorough and clean  job, tnx 4 saving us from that mothafucker.

kip it up man.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by buttyelele: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2007
the main reason is the exchange rate. 1 dollar goes for 250 naira, that means for every 1dollar u make , u have made 250 times mine., so when u send just 50 pounds u have sent 12500.

sending money is not dat bad afterall as it evenually helps in reducing the margin of the exchange rate, dats why we say u should bring ur money to invest in ur country or u send some money from time to time to ur loved ones.

dont take dem as beggars they arwe still ur kin, as no condition is permanent.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by desertboom(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2007
Na poverty cause everything but Nigeria go better.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by princeonx: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
Jayon: Its OK to dream in your sleep but a big problem while awake. You lie so much that you even believe your own lies! I just hope sisters will watch out for guys like you (thats if you're truly a guy! you even fit lie about that one too) na your type dey promise babe moon!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by princeonx: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
buttyelele: Exchange rate has completely nothing to do with people asking money from those abroad and what make you think that sending money is not that bad afterall? $100 or pounds might be in thousands in Naira/Nigeria but remember money is spent here just as its made. Some people here don't even make $20,000 Dollars a years still they have to take care of their bills. An average 1 bedroom in America is atleast $500 a month pending on the city/state. Then your health and car insurance (a must in most states), food, phone, light, gas, water bills. Most people that send money home still have thousands in credit cards debts, car note (payment), school loan, mortgage and so on! I'm not defending or campaigning for those abroad, I'm not giving anyone explanations or excuses but honestly we're human! I don't think anyone will be enjoying like some people call it and forget his family back home. Some of this guys here truly don't have and their stupid pride won't let them admit it! some of them are even illegal here and can't even get a job!, some have children by American women and are tied down with child support! yet they still want to act big boy to folks back home. The simple truth is life abroad is not easy! you're still entitle to your own believe and opinion anyway.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by oscarmeca: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
@jayon

You are a THIEF!!!! olé ni e. Your por mother should be ashamed of you.

@prince-onx

Well said
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by deor03(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2007
jayon

can you just keep quite, you need to go to yaba to be sure all is well.

A friend of mine had allucination that he was working for MTN , it was when he was checked at yaba that we got to know say na kolo ( FOR REAL).

So jayon might just think he is going florida or texas when boarding danfo every morning,

JAYON needs help!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by 9ja4eva: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
The answer is simple :

It is simply because Nigerians abroad boast of riches when they themselves have nothing.In the real sense how many Nigerians are abroad are that wealthy?The i too get factor is the reason and that is because Nigerians abroad create the impression that life abroad is rosy when in the actual sense it is hard.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Elgaxton(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

ah my belle o!! hehehe

Jayon like i said be4! E don beee 4 u!

Vic vic vic, na u we go follow jare

chei this mumu Jayon just dey spoil the whole show with all him mumu English!

If to sey na so dem dey speak the slang christians for don inculcate that one as speaking in tongues!

if u wan learn the slang again go watch new jersey drive and juice or menace to society!

onyeiberibe like u!

Oh my God nigerians una too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by minute(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
i used to do this shit alot when i was in Nigeria.

i wld beg basically any UNcle-auntie cousin abroad for money.

i piss my mum off alot with this,but i need a copla bucks to get the latest baffs so i just give her the wld-u -just-let-me-be-look.

most of them wld dodge my calls,tell me to call back in 2weeks(on thier pay day LOL)
by the time i wonkoko for2weeks, they cough the money out.

Some dont,until i give one faabu like i needa new private teacher,gotta buy some books and oririshirishi teeny weeny lies.even go to the point of crying on the phone.LOL!!

its called ------fine decent BARA LOL!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
wink wink wink thanks everybody for the comments, but i notice that most of the people that replied my post are nigerians at home, i know you do fine bara but i didnot call ur name,i said nigerians at home not generalising so don't panic,
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by jewelking(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2007
, no matter what d trend will continue cos many believe that poeple abroad are more secure interms of finance, whatever sha me for me o, i have never beg friends abroad for money, thank God i am comfortable and satisfied with my little earnings here. You may not believe it some 9jas abroad even beg me for money!!
d koko is dat ilu oyinbo diffrent frm 9ja o, cos when u guys come home u do a lot of show off so dat gives d impression things are rosy and na so so so hussling una dey do. i beg i no blame dem jare na wetin dem see cause am
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by jewelking(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2007
Vicjustice u r da BOMB!
na wah o, 9ja na wah o
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by chii: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2007
OMG, CANT JUST STOP LAFFING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I ve always heard of people imagining things and actually believing their imaginations.

@ Vic, u ar d man wink

@ Jargon
[sub][/sub]go, get ur head checked bro,
we understand ur situation, poverty can cause anything o. And to think that nairaland is home to a lot of jobless people

eeeeeyyahhhh embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by gumama(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2007
sad sad sad sad
God save us from liar
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by adekennis(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
Naa waa ooo for this jayon abi wetin them dey call am sef  angry angry angry
may God save you from this lie lie  embarassed embarassed

i felt im in the court when i was going through this tread wit all this allegations against mr liar jayon  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by flowerrose(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2007
I don’t depend on any body and I will never depend on somebody. Those people who beg people abroad for money I believe they are handicaps.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Shinatu: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
@JAYON

"thanks everybody for the comments, but i notice that most of the people that replied my post are Nigerians at home, i know you do fine bara but i didnot call your name,i said nigerians at home not generalising so don't panic'

Is it a crime to be a 'Nigerian at home'?

Anyway it is not only people abroad that nigerians beg for money, I was just discussing the high number of demands I get from people day to day with someone this morning.It seems one employed person in Nigeria is working for about 3 unemployed ones.

Things are hard for some people and when they are in a fix, they reach out to whoever they can reach out to, although laziness should not be encouraged in any way.

Mind you, I have never asked any one abroad for money in my life, even before I started travelling regularly myself, so do not think I am just giving excuses.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by oscarmeca: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2007
@jayon

Come off it! I'm not a Naija at home and i repeat you are a thief. You are one of those who make pple think that once you are "away", you have made it. Useless person. SHHHIIOOO!
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2007
oscar meca:

@jayon

Come off it! I'm not a Naija at home and i repeat you are a thief. You are one of those who make people think that once you are "away", you have made it. Useless person. SHHHIIOOO!

I've been away from Naija for a decade plus and I'm yet to " make it"
The guy jayon is a joke.
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2007
angry angry kool ppl, all i wanna say is i miss u all in 9ja ,i love u all nigerians at home, you are in my heart but please stop begging me for money, u can ask for words or something good but if its money count me out,
@oando or nwado o boy i guess u are still in oshodi since diz years huzzling it ain't easy bro, to be in US, much money ain't jokin(Pain plus work)
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by McOmo(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2007
Jayon . . .is it true u r an in-patient at Yaba left ? A mail has been circulating round to that effect and I agree u sound like an escapee from dia !
Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by omoge25(f): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2007
Even if we did believe you (which we dont by the way cuz Oga Vicjustice don expose you ynash for here well well). Why are you telling us? The people for nairaland resemble your family? If people for home dey worry you make you go tell them say you no get money and stop with the posting your ramblings arent making sense anymore.

jayon:

angry angry kool people, all i want to say is i miss u all in Nigeria ,i love u all nigerians at home, you are in my heart but please stop begging me for money, u can ask for words or something good but if its money count me out,
@oando or nwado o boy i guess u are still in oshodi since diz years huzzling it ain't easy bro, to be in US, much money ain't jokin(Pain plus work)

Re: Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? by revlanre(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2007
ooooh
bro jayon give ur life to christ and change,

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Apapa Gridlock: Taskforce To Commence Impounding Trucks Monday / World's Longest Non-Stop Flights / Life In Ghana Compared To Nigeria (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.