Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,864 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Sunday Bada Is Dead - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Bada Is Dead (13264 Views)

Sunday Bada- An Ex-nigerian Olympian Dies At 41 / Beaking News: Sunday Bada Is Dead. / Wht Happ 2 Sunday Bada[nigeria's Olympic Gold Medalist]heard He Had An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by virunga: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
The man was an inspiration for the youngsters
may his soul RIP
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by executinal(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by java002: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
very sad news! RIP    sad
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Sike(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Iranoladun(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
Rest in peace Sunday.

He was an inspiration to aspiring athletes. May God console his loved ones cry
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by EvilBrain1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
When's the autopsy? Or are we just going to assume it was "cardiac arrest" and forget about it?
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by juman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ooohhhh oohhh sooooo sad news.

We are shadow and dust.

Bye Sunday.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by kolexy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
RIP brother!
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by dozai: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
What a shock. RIP bru
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by dustydee: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sad. RIP. condolences to his family.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Olumogun: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
R. I. P. Sunday Bada (O.O.N., G.C.O.N., etc)

condolence to the Sporting Cycle for the departure of yet another uncelebrated champion.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by OWOLAYEMO: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
May His Soul Rest In Peace. This is a collosal loss to the Nigerian athletic community and sport in general. Adieu
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by gulfer: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
I know him as the DPO of the Ikoyi Police Station in the l9ne of duty. He was a genial officer. RIP. Excelled as both a sportsman and an officer. A question here; does the PSC do a compulsory annual health-check for its personnel? This death could have been prevented/postponed. RIP again officer!!!!
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by olaezebala: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by blackchief(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
Great men don't die, the only leave the World stage.

Thank Bada for a wonderful performance while you lasted on the stage and R I P.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by niddamugu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
RIP Bro.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Elemcat: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
rip
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
blackchief:

Great men don't die, the only leave the World stage.

Thank Bada for a wonderful performance while you lasted on the stage and R I P.

A man who deserves all the honor Nigeria has to offer has left without one except from loving Nigerians who gave their hearts to watch his memorable performances on the World Stage - We will remember you as you run one more time to the great beyond RIP
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
Wait oh wasn't he the police officer dude , we truly have lost one of the best legacies in Nigeria. Between where are the likes of Olapade Adenekan , Chidi Imoh and the twins ( can't remember their names ).
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
also Francis Obikwelu and Innocent Egbunike
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Elemcat: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
Rest In Peace
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by EvilBrain1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
apocalypse:

Wait oh wasn't he the police officer dude , we truly have lost one of the best legacies in Nigeria. Between where are the likes of Olapade Adenekan , Chidi Imoh and the twins ( can't remember their names ).

Davidson and Osmond Ezenwa.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by mulumele(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
Why are the good, patriotic policemen dying and the bad, greedy ones still thriving?
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by kokofo: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
rip.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Yeske2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
'It's a lie, can't believe it. may his soul rest in peace. Miss you Bada
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by eros(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
R.I.P. Sunday Bada
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by itiswell1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
rip.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by lastpage: 3:52am On Dec 14, 2011
This Sunday Bada must really be a good and honest fella (aside his exploits in sports)! I carry my own sincere R.I.P join.

This is the first time a POLICEMAN would DIE and people will write "REST IN PEACE"! shocked

Not Even ONE SINGLE CURSE, in two pages!

Where is Tafa Balogun, Ehindero, Smith, (cant even remember the name of that lying one with a Plaza at Abuja, he's the worst of the dirty lot)?

Una see how una legacy will be written? wink wink
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Jentletom(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2011
i saw dis man once in badagry n i servd him in a hotel i wrkd n i cn tel u his jst a neutral religous man i tel u hes d best police man in africa am sure u guys kild,drugd or asasinatd him may his soul rest n peace i lov u bada wat a loose to africa n me jst to tel u dat d beautfl once ar nt yet born legacy n repute wit honesty dat al .wat wil d world say of u wen u ar gone?

Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by zoomzoom1(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2011
rip
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by Tiomemena: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2011
It's really sad indeed, i pray his soul rest in peace & may God grant his family & Nigeria the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Sunday Bada Is Dead by dagboss(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2011
Chei this fine gentle man just died like that. A couple of years back I met him one on one once along Government Model College Kakon road off Badagry/Seme express way , then he was the OC Border patrol. Two things struck me when i parked by him- he looked much younger and more handsome than what i used to see in newspapers and he was so disciplined and humble, the moment i introduced myself to him and knowing that i was his superior he immediately gave me an official compliment he was not the type that allowed his international fame to affect his natural behaviors, i told him i was seeing him live for the first time and i told him that i admired him a lot and he thanked me. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime / Liverpool's Salah Could Face Barcelona But Firmino Is Ruled Out / Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.